Subject: Menu lengths

From: Nicholas Sydenham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 09:52:21 +0100

If a menu has a lot of items in it, then there should be a (More >)
sub-menu at the bottom to show the rest of the items. At the moment
the list goes off the bottom of the page and is unreadable. If Motif
can do it why can't fvwm?

Increasing the screen size isn't much use either when you're already
running at the maximum resolution.
-- 
---------------------------------------------------
Nicholas Sydenham <[email-masked]>
DRA Malvern
+44 1684 895830
Sublety is the art of saying what you think...
and getting out of the way before it is understood.
----------------------------------------------------

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].