Subject: Re: delay in beta 2.0.43

From: Kim Lassila <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 15:13:36 +0300 (EET DST)

Hello,

Could you please tell me how I can set the Next function in my .fvwm2rc so
that all iconic windows and windows whose name are "desktop icon" are not
affected. I have tried the following (without success):

Key	Tab	A	M	Next [!iconic !"desktop icon"] Focus

This doesn't work!
I'm using fvwm-2.0.42.

  - ---- --------------------------------------------------- ---- -- -
 .       |\      _,,,---,,_       Kim Lassila    a.k.a   _/ .  _//    .
 . ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_ Juhannuskatu 18         (  )|\( />'   .
 :      |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'  20300 Turku           _)/_'-\)(     :
 |     '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)        -FiNLAND-           '      '       |
 |     ...studying Computer Science at the University of Turku...     |
 `-----------------------> [email-masked] \/ [email-masked] <--'

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].