Subject: New functionality

From: "Stefan 'Stetson' Skoglund" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 13:05:41 +0200

I would very much like the ability to differ
between mouse-click in different part of the window-frame.
Simple being able to bind one function to a button-click
in the vertical frame and one other to click on the horizontal lower
one for example.

Something like this :
Mouse 1 L  A ...

L=left window border
R=right window border

and so on.
This i think should be possible.

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan 'Stetson' Skoglund          I               |
[email-masked]                I               |
<http://www.his.se/ida/~sp2stes1/> I         _____/0\_____
                                   I ____________O(.)O___________
H\"ogskolan i Sk\"ovde, Sverige    I      I-+-I    O    I-+-I
                                   I
                                   I      Viggen with two Rb04
---------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Todd Tyrone Fries <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 1996 06:29:22 -0500 (CDT)

> This i think should be possible.

Possible, certainly.

I have a feeling that after the 'Great Style Flag Re-write(tm :-)' this will
be much more easily implemented.  I would remember to mention this after
2.1 is released and Chuck feels like 'getting messy again' and allows more
'upsetting changes' to occur.. :-)

--
Todd Fries .. [email-masked]