Subject: FVWM: button pixmap bug

From: Patrice Fortier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 11:48:15 +0200 (MET DST)

I just tried the fvwm-2.0.43 beta version and found a bug which was
already in the 2.0.42 release:
  Titlebar pixmap buttons are not drawn correctly if the size of the
button and the size of the pixmap are different.

  A patch was made by Andrew Velia to correct this for the fvwm-2.0.42
and can be found at:
http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/dist/fvwm-2.0.42.pxp8a.diff.gz
It worked for me.

If I made a mistake in this address (I hope I did not :)), here is the
URL where you can find the patch.

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_pixmap_buttons.html

Lokh.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: "Andrew Veliath <Andrew Veliath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 19:55:48 -0400

>>>>> Regarding FVWM: button pixmap bug; Patrice Fortier
>>>>> <[email-masked]> adds:

    Patrice>   I just tried the fvwm-2.0.43 beta version and found a
    Patrice> bug which was already in the 2.0.42 release: Titlebar
    Patrice> pixmap buttons are not drawn correctly if the size of the
    Patrice> button and the size of the pixmap are different.

    Patrice>   A patch was made by Andrew Velia to correct this for
    Patrice> the fvwm-2.0.42 and can be found at:
    Patrice> http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/dist/fvwm-2.0.42.pxp8a.diff.gz
    Patrice> It worked for me.

I put a new patch there today.  It is a context diff from 2.0.43.

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/dist/fvwm-2.0.43.pxp9.diff.gz

Andrew