Subject: Re: Menus to the left

From: Lars Wirzenius <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 22:14:48 +0300

[ Note: I read this mailing list.  There is no need to CC me on replies,
  unless it is _really_ urgent.  I pay for my PPP connections.  Thanks. ]

Lars Wirzenius:
> This is a multipart MIME message.

Um, that was supposed to be a MIME message, but it was lacking a the
proper Mime headers.  Specifically, it had:

	Mime-version: 1.0
	Content-type: multipart/mixed ;

The second line of the Content-type header is missing.  The automatic 
copy in my sent-mail folder has:

	Mime-version: 1.0
	Content-type: multipart/mixed ;
		boundary="==_Exmh_-15188782400"

which is as it should be.  Is this a problem with the mailing list software,
or is the problem somewhere else?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Jun 1996 21:46:54 -0500

>>>>> "LW" == Lars Wirzenius <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]
LW> which is as it should be.  Is this a problem with the mailing list
LW> software, or is the problem somewhere else?

Bug in the list software; it eats continuation lines in the header.  I
haven't spent the time to fix it as of yet, but I do know what needs to be
fixed.

 - J<

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jun 1996 01:23:15 -0500

>>>>> "JT" == Jason L Tibbitts <[email-masked]> writes:

JT> Bug in the list software; it eats continuation lines in the header.  I
JT> haven't spent the time to fix it as of yet, but I do know what needs to
JT> be fixed.

I made a quick fix; this should test it's efficacy.

 - J<

---

From: Todd Tyrone Fries <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 1996 19:56:10 -0500 (CDT)

I noticed the problem too.  Only my mail program crashed :-(

--
Todd Fries .. [email-masked]