Subject: delay in beta 2.0.43

From: <[email-masked]> (Charles Hines)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 13:45:55 -0400

Howdy all.

Just a quick note to let you all know that fvwm beta 2.0.43 is just
about ready, but needs some more small cleanup, and since I'm going on
vacation in a few moments, it'll have to wait until I get back next
week.  I tried to get it all done before I left, but fell just a
little short.

I hope to get it out there to you folks shortly after I return, like
Monday, July 8th if things go well when I return, which they should.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Later,
Chuck

*******************************************************************************
Charles K. Hines <[email-masked]>
IBM Logic Synthesis Developer [BooleDozer (TM)]
Martial Arts Instructor [Modern Arnis, Presas Style Filipino Martial Arts]

         "Go back to sleep, Chuck.  You're just havin' a nightmare
             -- of course, we ARE still in Hell." (Gary Larson)
*******************************************************************************
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].