Subject: Re: FVWM: TITLE ICONS/Fvwm95

From: Patrice Fortier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 11:28:09 +0200 (MET DST)

Don Mahurin wrote:
> <stuff deleted>

> The only thing that changes colors on Focus is the title bar.
> This could some option, or specify the Focused/unfocused title bar
> colors separately.

	Andrew Veliath is already working on the titlebar:

http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/projects/fvwm_patches/fvwm_title_picture.html

> And yes the TITLE-ICONS. These are mini icons that are specified with an
> application.  They replace the upper left Window menu button, and are
> beside the name in FvwmTaskbar and FvwmWinList(next release).  You can
> have mini-icons in Menus too.  In FvwmButtons too eventually.

	I have plenty of little pixmaps to put as title-icons :).
I'll be glad to test a patch doing this :).

Lokh.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].