Subject: Re: The Whore Lived Like a German

From: Gray Watson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 08:24:14 -0400 (EDT)

Howdy.

I'm sorry but you have mailed to one of my email addresses that has
been retired because I was getting spam or worm mail on it.

Please review a recent message from me for a newer response address or
use the form on the following web page to contact me.

	http://256.com/gray/email.html

I do apologize for this.  I _only_ use these addresses when I send out
mail implying that spammers have ways to harvest addreses from
forwarded jokes or other mail.  If you are interested, here's a piece
I wrote about general email protection.

	http://mailnull.com/protect/

Vigilance is the price of bandwidth.

Thanks and my apologies again for the necessity,
Gray Watson

|----------------------- Message text follows: -----------------------|
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: The Whore Lived Like a German

Full Article:
http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/0,1518,344374,00.html
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]