Subject: Dominik, please ping

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 19:22:39 +0000

One user wrote me that the "Dominik Vogt <domivogt#fvwm.org>" address
(that is listed in fvwm-menu-directory man page) has delivery errors.
What is a preferable email address? I suppose it is dominik.vogt#gmx.de.
Still a good excuse to hear a word from Dominik. :)

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 04:20:47 +0200

> (that is listed in fvwm-menu-directory man page) has delivery errors.

That address is correct, but I almost never get any mail through
my fvwm.org address, so I don't know whether it's broken.

> I suppose it is dominik.vogt#gmx.de.

For fvwm-related issues, fvwm-workers#fvwm.org.  For messages with
non-fvwm or private contents I prefer mail on the gmx.de address.

> Still a good excuse to hear a word from Dominik. :)

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]