Subject: Spelling mistake in FAQ #7.18

From: Thomas Adam <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 19:01:06 +0000

Hello -

Just a quick note, in FAQ #7.18, there's a spelling mistake in the forth
paragraph.  To quote it:

   Make sure you are not using the style IconOverride for these
   applications.  It idsables the use of active icons.  There may be
                     ^^^^^^^^
   other applications with similar features.

The above should be "disables", of course.  :) 

-- Thomas Adam

--  
"One of us is a cigar stand, and one of us is a lovely blue incandescent
guillotine" -- Stephen Malkmus, "Type Slowly" from "Brighten The Corners"
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]