Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added screenshot of Thomas Adam

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:10:50 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	05/02/17 11:10:50

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	screenshots/classes: screenshot_lister.inc 
	screenshots/desktops: screenshot_db.inc 
Added files:
	screenshots/desktops/Thomas_Adam-desk-1280x960: config 
	                                                description.inc 
	                                                preview.gif 
	                                                screenshot.png 

Log message:
Added screenshot of Thomas Adam

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]