Subject: root window keybindings

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:25:41 -0500

(Ok in my last mail I said 3rd problem, and it looks like it
might be the 4th.)

Lately I've been having problems with root window key bindings.
I don't think it was due to Fvwm changes, I think it might
have started with a Mozilla upgrade.

I can produce this pretty consistently:

I use MouseFocus.
Switch to another page with mozilla on it and operate the Mozilla menus.
Then switch to a page using the keyboard that puts the pointer
over the root.

Root keybindings won't work.

Click on the root and they start to work again.

-- 
Dan Espen                               E-mail: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]