Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Improved configs. Added xp config

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:03:59 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	05/01/27 15:03:59

Modified files:
	screenshots/windowdecors: screenshot_db.inc 
	screenshots/windowdecors/brushedmetal: brushedmetal_config.tgz 
	                                       index.php 
	screenshots/windowdecors/simple: index.php 
	                                 simple_decor_config.tgz 
Added files:
	screenshots/windowdecors/winxp: description.inc 
	                                full_description.inc index.php 
	                                preview.gif shot.png 
	                                winxp_decor_config.tgz 

Log message:
Improved configs. Added xp config

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]