Subject: Patch: FvwmScript - add ReliefDepth parameter to H/VDipSticks

From: Lev Babiev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:42:18 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,

I recently started using FvwmScript as part of my setup. One of the 
functions performed by the script is displaying CPU load, memory usage and 
swap utilization. The output is displayed using small VDipSticks on my 
"panel". Since these VDipSticks are rather small (11x56), having them sunk 
and raised by 2 pixels results in a rather cluttered look (8 of 11 pixels 
by width are taken up by "relief").

I created a patch to address this issue. The patch adds a new option for 
VDipSticks and HDipSticks called ReliefDepth. This option allows setting 
a number of pixels to raise/sink the dipstick by. The default value is 2, 
so omitting the option would result in "normal" behavior and existing 
scripts would not be affected.

The patch is fairly large due to the changes in files generated by 
lex/yacc, the actual changes are fairly small. The patch file is located 
here: http://crion.no-ip.org/fvwmscript-nrdip2.patch

-- 
Lev
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]