Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: update script and regenerate 2.5.x man pages

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:24:03 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	04/12/27 09:24:03

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	documentation/manpages: manpages2php 
	documentation/manpages/unstable: FvwmAnimate.php FvwmAuto.php 
	                                 FvwmBacker.php FvwmBanner.php 
	                                 FvwmButtons.php FvwmCommand.php 
	                                 FvwmConsole.php 
	                                 FvwmConsoleC.pl.php FvwmCpp.php 
	                                 FvwmDebug.php FvwmDragWell.php 
	                                 FvwmEvent.php FvwmForm.php 
	                                 FvwmGtk.php FvwmGtkDebug.php 
	                                 FvwmIconBox.php FvwmIconMan.php 
	                                 FvwmIdent.php FvwmM4.php 
	                                 FvwmPager.php FvwmPerl.php 
	                                 FvwmProxy.php FvwmRearrange.php 
	                                 FvwmSave.php FvwmSaveDesk.php 
	                                 FvwmScript.php FvwmScroll.php 
	                                 FvwmTaskBar.php FvwmTheme.php 
	                                 FvwmWharf.php FvwmWinList.php 
	                                 FvwmWindowMenu.php 
	                                 focus-link.php fvwm-bug.php 
	                                 fvwm-config.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.2.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.4.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.6.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-desktop.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-directory.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-headlines.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-xlock.php 
	                                 fvwm-perllib.php fvwm-root.php 
	                                 fvwm.php index.php 

Log message:
update script and regenerate 2.5.x man pages

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]