Subject: Alpen-Antique recruitment (Australian job opportunities)

From: "Alpen-Antique recruitment (Australian job opportunities)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 08:12:02 +0000

Dear Mr/Mrs,

Alpen-Antique GmbH was founded in 1896 year and since that time our company
successfully participated in antique items distribution all over the Central
Europe. After opening our website our goods became subject of new customers?
interest from all over the world, especially from Australia and New Zealand.

We started new campaign selling our goods on-line, but we faced new difficulties
connected with payment delivery delays to our account, because of international
wire transfers usual 5 business days delay. A decision was made to hire sales
representatives capable to receiving payments from the same area where are
the customers located.
At this moment we run sales representatives hiring campaign and are glad
to propose you this position. You?re welcome to be our representative. Please
visit our webpage www.alpenantique.com/partner.htm describing all aspects
of this opportunity and if you?re interested - please send us an email to
[email-masked] and you will be sent an application form. If you have
any additional questions - don?t hesitate to contact us at [email-masked]
and we?ll try to help you for sure.

Best regards,
Karl Schallmeiner,
Alpen-Antique GmbH
[email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]