Subject: donation and screenshot

From: John Hawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:47:18 -0700

Hi there,

I recently switched to fvwm because I was tired of strong-arming KDE
to do what I want, or bashing my head against the incoherence of
Enlightenment.  I _love_ this window manager.  I had no idea fvwm had
evolved so much since I last looked at it.

I'd like to donate $100 to your efforts, to be used as you see fit,
and I have a xinerama screenshot that takes some ideas from Cameron
Simpson and then makes them very much my own.  I'd love to put the
screenshot up on the site with some links to my scripts so other
people can play with them.

PayPal works best for me as a payment method, so just tell me the
preferred email recipient, and if there's room for the screenshot,
inform me of the upload procedure.  (If there's no room, that's
totally understandable.)

Cheers,

-John Hawkins
Google Software Engineer
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 21:41:56 +0000

> I'd like to donate $100 to your efforts, to be used as you see fit,

Please negotiate with Dominik Vogt <dominik.vogt @ gmx.de> directly.

> people can play with them.

Just send the link to your screenshot and to your site to one the the
fvwm mailing lists.

Regards,
Mikhael.