Subject: I've moved!

From: "email moraes at cs dot toronto dot edu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:21:02 -0400

[This is a recording]

I'm no longer at the University of Toronto.  If you received any message
from this e-mail address other than this recording, it was spam with a
forged e-mail address, because I never send e-mail from cs.toronto.edu
(and have not done so for over 10 years). Please check the message
headers carefully and report it to the originating Internet Service
Provider (ISP).  If you don't know how, please ask your own ISP or read
http://tinyurl.com/38eh3 to learn how to track down the source of spam.

If you are receiving this message because you inquired about jove,
xcpustate, xpic, xtroff, xplaces, the HP X widgets, the CSRI malloc or
any other ftp://ftp.cs.toronto.edu/pub/moraes/ software, try my web page
at http://tinyurl.com/vdh3 for more information.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]