Subject: Patch adding new Test condition

From: Rafal Bisingier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 12:28:20 +0200

Hi,

I know Dominik will kill me eventually ;-) , but once again I made a
small update to fvwm. This time it is not a really new functionality
because the same you can achieve using PipeRead and shell script, but
I've thought that running new process just for doing a simple test is
overdoing.
That's why I added new Test condition: Compare. With this little thing
you can check if a variable have a certain value or just if it is set.
It normaly compares two values as integers, but I added also a special
operator 'strcmp' to compare values as strings (I haven't found a way to
automaticaly decide if comparision should be made on ints or strings).
Attached patch contains also man page updates with some examples of
using this new Test option.
I've tested it on my system and it works just like described, hope it
can be merged into fvwm.
It should cleanly patch current cvs version

-- 
Greetings
Rafal Bisingier