Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Changed php so that it does not produce warnings anymore. Added setting checks before accessing variables.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:07:20 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	04/08/10 07:07:20

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog definitions.inc donations.php 
	                 features.php history.php index.php links.php 
	authors        : index.php 
	authors/pictures: Bob_Woodside.php Cameron_Simpson.php 
	                  Chuck_Hines.php Dan_Espen.php Dominik_Vogt.php 
	                  Greg_Badros.php Marcus_Lundblad-2.php 
	                  Marcus_Lundblad.php Mikhael_Goikhman-2.php 
	                  Mikhael_Goikhman.php Olivier_Chapuis-2.php 
	                  Olivier_Chapuis.php Richard_Lister.php 
	                  Steve_Robbins.php Suzanne_Britton.php 
	                  Tomas_Oegren.php Uwe_Pross.php index.php 
	birthday       : index.php 
	contact        : index.php 
	customize_theme: index.php theme_descriptions_helper.inc 
	documentation  : dev_creating_rpms.php dev_cvs.php 
	                 dev_downloadbugs.php dev_modules.php 
	                 developers.php index.php 
	documentation/dev_webpage: index.php 
	documentation/faq: index.php 
	documentation/manpages: index.php 
	documentation/manpages/stable: FvwmAnimate.php FvwmAuto.php 
	                               FvwmBacker.php FvwmBanner.php 
	                               FvwmButtons.php FvwmCommand.php 
	                               FvwmConsole.php 
	                               FvwmConsoleC.pl.php FvwmCpp.php 
	                               FvwmDebug.php FvwmDragWell.php 
	                               FvwmEvent.php FvwmForm.php 
	                               FvwmGtk.php FvwmIconBox.php 
	                               FvwmIconMan.php FvwmIdent.php 
	                               FvwmM4.php FvwmPager.php 
	                               FvwmRearrange.php FvwmSave.php 
	                               FvwmSaveDesk.php FvwmScript.php 
	                               FvwmScroll.php FvwmTaskBar.php 
	                               FvwmTheme.php FvwmWharf.php 
	                               FvwmWinList.php focus-link.php 
	                               fvwm-config.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-desktop.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-directory.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-headlines.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-xlock.php fvwm2.php 
	                               fvwm24_convert.php fvwmbug.php 
	                               fvwmrc_convert.php index.php 
	                               xpmroot.php 
	documentation/manpages/unstable: FvwmAnimate.php FvwmAuto.php 
	                                 FvwmBacker.php FvwmBanner.php 
	                                 FvwmButtons.php FvwmCommand.php 
	                                 FvwmConsole.php 
	                                 FvwmConsoleC.pl.php FvwmCpp.php 
	                                 FvwmDebug.php FvwmDragWell.php 
	                                 FvwmEvent.php FvwmForm.php 
	                                 FvwmGtk.php FvwmGtkDebug.php 
	                                 FvwmIconBox.php FvwmIconMan.php 
	                                 FvwmIdent.php FvwmM4.php 
	                                 FvwmPager.php FvwmPerl.php 
	                                 FvwmProxy.php FvwmRearrange.php 
	                                 FvwmSave.php FvwmSaveDesk.php 
	                                 FvwmScript.php FvwmScroll.php 
	                                 FvwmTaskBar.php FvwmTheme.php 
	                                 FvwmWharf.php FvwmWinList.php 
	                                 FvwmWindowMenu.php 
	                                 focus-link.php fvwm-bug.php 
	                                 fvwm-config.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.2.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.4.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.6.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-desktop.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-directory.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-headlines.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-xlock.php 
	                                 fvwm-perllib.php fvwm-root.php 
	                                 fvwm.php index.php 
	documentation/perllib: FVWM::Commands.php FVWM::Constants.php 
	                       FVWM::Event.php FVWM::EventNames.php 
	                       FVWM::Module.php FVWM::Module::Gtk.php 
	                       FVWM::Module::Gtk2.php 
	                       FVWM::Module::Tk.php 
	                       FVWM::Module::Toolkit.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::Colorsets.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::GlobalConfig.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::ModuleConfig.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::PageInfo.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::Scheduler.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::WindowList.php 
	                       General::FileSystem.php 
	                       General::Parse.php index.php tutorial.php 
	download       : icons.php index.php mini_icons_overview.php 
	fvwm-cats      : angel_resting.php black-stone1_paws.php 
	                 blacky-tiger.php blaise.php bobcat.php 
	                 boris.php cassy.php corky.php geoffrey.php 
	                 grendel.php index.php kassandra.php lili.php 
	                 luthien.php murzilka.php niniel.php scott.php 
	                 tilion.php tiny01b.php 
	fvwm-logo      : index.php 
	logo-competition: index.php logos_new.php logos_old.php 
	                  rules.php 
	logo-competition/logos: color_select.inc 
	logo-competition/logos/1000Sun: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Alex_Wallis: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Anand_Tanna: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Anna_MacLachlan: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Annemarie_Rowson: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Anthony_Lee: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Aric_Campling: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Branko_Collin: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Christopher_Culp: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Coji_Morishita: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Colin_May: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Daniel_Gadziemski: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Daniel_J_Parks: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/David_Drummond: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Eric_Hafner: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Ester_Wilson: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Felix_E_Klee: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Felix_Wiemann: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Gabriel_Feld: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Geoffroy_Giraux: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Greg_Rymer: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Ian_Remmler: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Julien_Guertault: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Keran: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Krzysztof_Bartczak: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Ludovic_Recourchines: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Michael_Gorniak: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Olli_Kopakkala: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Patrick_Collison: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Phil_Harper: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Russell_Martin: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Scott_Smedley: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Slava_Finkelsteyn: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Stefan_Bergmeier: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Stephen_Ford: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Tadashi_Hikone: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Takashi_Toyooka: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Tian: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Tom_Krietemeyer: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Wolf_Bergenheim: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/voting: index.php result_functions.inc 
	                               results1.php results2.php 
	news           : index.php 
	php_info       : php_info.php 
	screenshots    : index.php 
	screenshots/classes: picture_page.inc 
	screenshots/desktops: index.php 
	screenshots/menus: index.php menu_index.inc 
	                   update_menuscreenshot_db.cli 
	screenshots/menus/BlueMarble: index.php 
	screenshots/menus/Julien_Coron: index.php 
	screenshots/menus/Scott_Smedley: index.php 
	screenshots/menus/Tavis_Ormandy: index.php 
	screenshots/vectorbuttons: index.php vectorbuttonlist.inc 
	screenshots/windowdecors: index.php subdir_index.inc 
	screenshots/windowdecors/brushedmetal: index.php 
	screenshots/windowdecors/simple: index.php 
	web-theme/classes: base_class.inc default_class.inc 
	                   navigate_class.inc pager_on_top_class.inc 
	                   plain_class.inc 
	web-theme/themes: default_theme.inc navigate_theme.inc 
	                  pager_on_top_theme.inc plain_theme.inc 
	                  theme_descriptions.inc 
Added files:
	documentation/manpages: template.php_ 
	documentation/perllib: template.php_ 
	screenshots/menus: subdir_index.php_ 
	temporary      : page_template.php_ 
	temporary/helpers: create_pager_text_icon.php_ 
Removed files:
	documentation/manpages: template.php 
	documentation/perllib: template.php 
	screenshots/menus: subdir_index.php 
	temporary      : page_template.php 
	temporary/helpers: create_pager_text_icon.php 

Log message:
Changed php so that it does not produce warnings anymore. Added setting checks before accessing variables.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]