Subject: Article on "FVWM" http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/46

From: Hans-Jörg Ehren / Linux Magazine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:10:20 +0200

Dear Friends of Linux,

We at Linux Magazine wanted to inform you that we have posted our
article covering "FVWM" in our Online Archive. 

You can find the article here:
http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/46

Please feel free to link to it from your site or post the link to
related forums and community sites. The article is available as a
PDF and can be downloaded and printed for private use without
charge.

Thank you for your interest.

Kind regards, Hans-Jörg

Hans-Jörg Ehren

Product Manager                        phone +49 89 9934 1161
Linux Magazine                           fax +49 89 9934 1199
_____________________________________________________________
                      \                    Linux New Media AG
 Linux New Media AG    |                Stefan-George-Ring 24
   The Pulse of Linux  |                81929 Munich, Germany
                      /         http://www.linux-magazine.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Hans-Jörg Ehren / Linux Magazine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:59:07 +0200

Dear Friends of Linux,

We at Linux Magazine wanted to inform you that we have posted our
article covering "FVWM themes" in our Online Archive. 

You can find the article here:
http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/47

Kind regards, Hans-Jörg

Hans-Jörg Ehren