Subject: Re: FvwmButtons

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 16:44:52 +1000

Hi Dominik, :)

> I don't think the event is wrong.  When a complex function is
> executed, fvwm grabs the pointer.

Ah! I see.

> FvwmButtons handles LeaveNotify events only, so the final
> LeaveNotify unhilights the button.  I've committed a fix.
> 
> Also, drawing of panel buttons was wrong during the panel
> animation (fixed too).

Excellent. (Referring to the fixes, not the bugs, of course. :)

> If such a feature is
> worthwhile it use an entirely separate colour set (SwallowColorset
> or WaitColorset or ...).

Okay. We are currently out of bits in b->flags. This field is an
unsigned int (4 bytes on Linux). Can we change it to an unsigned
long long int? (8 bytes) I'm not sure what ramifications this has on
other architectures.

SCoTT. :)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 10:23:49 +0200

> long long int? (8 bytes) I'm not sure what ramifications this has on

long long is not C, so we can't use it.  It can be solved with the
bit filed approach as in the fvwm core.  For the beginning, I'd
just put all the new bits in a structure and leave the rest as it
is.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]