Subject: Bosnian translation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:23:12 -0200 (CEST)

Hello. My name is Ahmet Mulalić. I had finished translating this
wonderfull windows manager to Bosnian language. I have to send you the
files but i don't who is responsible for receveing translated files.
Please help me.
/Ahmet Mulalić

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:23:07 +0000

On 29 Aug 2004 22:23:12 -0200, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Hello. My name is Ahmet Mulaliæ. I had finished translating this

If the files are not large, compress them and send to the list.
Otherwise, just post a url.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 00:40:31 -0200 (CEST)

I only found three files on your CVS. I hope that's all. Correct me if I'm
wrong. Here is the URL anyway
http://www.lugzdk.ba/lokalizacija/fvwm.tar.gz

Regards
Ahmet Mulalic