Subject: Problems building snap-20040826

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 03:00:52 -0500

P AUTHORS
P ChangeLog
P acconfig.h
cvs update: warning: configure.in was lost
U configure.in
P fvwm/events.c
P libs/FScreen.c
acinclude.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of AC_FUNC_SELECT
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
acinclude.m4:87: warning: underquoted definition of pds_CHECK_TYPE
acinclude.m4:126: warning: underquoted definition of smr_SWITCH
acinclude.m4:171: warning: underquoted definition of smr_ARG_WITHLIB
acinclude.m4:218: warning: underquoted definition of smr_ARG_WITHINCLUDES
acinclude.m4:259: warning: underquoted definition of smr_CHECK_LIB
acinclude.m4:303: warning: underquoted definition of mg_DEFINE_IF_NOT
acinclude.m4:332: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_GTK
acinclude.m4:525: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_IMLIB
acinclude.m4:664: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_GDK_IMLIB
acinclude.m4:1010: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_PKG_CONFIG
acinclude.m4:1043: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_FT2
acinclude.m4:1178: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_FC
acinclude.m4:1334: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_XFT
/usr/share/aclocal/vorbis.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of XIPH_PATH_VORBIS
/usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of PKG_CHECK_MODULES
/usr/share/aclocal/ogg.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of XIPH_PATH_OGG
/usr/share/aclocal/libole2.m4:18: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_LIBOLE2
/usr/share/aclocal/libmikmod.m4:11: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_LIBMIKMOD
/usr/share/aclocal/audiofile.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_AUDIOFILE
acinclude.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of AC_FUNC_SELECT
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
acinclude.m4:87: warning: underquoted definition of pds_CHECK_TYPE
acinclude.m4:126: warning: underquoted definition of smr_SWITCH
acinclude.m4:171: warning: underquoted definition of smr_ARG_WITHLIB
acinclude.m4:218: warning: underquoted definition of smr_ARG_WITHINCLUDES
acinclude.m4:259: warning: underquoted definition of smr_CHECK_LIB
acinclude.m4:303: warning: underquoted definition of mg_DEFINE_IF_NOT
acinclude.m4:332: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_GTK
acinclude.m4:525: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_IMLIB
acinclude.m4:664: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_GDK_IMLIB
acinclude.m4:1010: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_PKG_CONFIG
acinclude.m4:1043: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_FT2
acinclude.m4:1178: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_FC
acinclude.m4:1334: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_XFT
/usr/share/aclocal/vorbis.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of XIPH_PATH_VORBIS
/usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of PKG_CHECK_MODULES
/usr/share/aclocal/ogg.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of XIPH_PATH_OGG
/usr/share/aclocal/libole2.m4:18: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_LIBOLE2
/usr/share/aclocal/libmikmod.m4:11: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_LIBMIKMOD
/usr/share/aclocal/audiofile.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_AUDIOFILE
autoheader: WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
autoheader: WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
autoheader: WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.
autoheader: 
autoheader: WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
autoheader: WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template without
autoheader: WARNING: `acconfig.h':
autoheader: 
autoheader: WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_FUNC_MAIN], 1,
autoheader: 		[Define if a function `main' is needed.])
autoheader: 
autoheader: WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
autoheader: WARNING: documentation.
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether to enable command logging... no
checking whether to enable debugging messages... no
checking imagepath... /usr/include/X11/bitmaps:/usr/include/X11/pixmaps
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of executables... 
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none needed
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -E
checking for library containing strerror... none required
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking minix/config.h usability... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers 
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking build system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... i686-pc-linux-gnu
checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
checking for SmcOpenConnection in -lSM... yes
checking for XShapeQueryExtension in -lXext... yes
checking for XShmQueryExtension in -lXext... yes
./configure: line 6056: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
./configure: line 6056: `  yes:no:'
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:51:57 +0200

> ./configure: line 6056: `  yes:no:'

I hope this is fixed now.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:51:16 -0500

>>>>> "DV" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

DV> I hope this is fixed now.

I pushed another snapshot.

 - J<