Subject: Notification: incoming/1398

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 10:48:29 -0500 (CDT)

FVWM Bug Tracking notification

new message incoming/1398

Message summary for PR#1398
	From: Manoj Srivastava <[email-masked]>
	Subject: fvwm: "wide" character problem
	Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 10:47:23 -0500
	0 replies 	0 followups

====> ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS <====

>From [email-masked] Sun Aug 15 10:48:28 2004
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Roland Stigge <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: fvwm: "wide" character problem
From: Manoj Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Organization: The Debian Project
Mail-Copies-To: nobody
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 10:47:23 -0500

--=-=-=

Hi,

        [Please retain the CC to [email-masked] so
        that the Debian BTS has a record of your input]

	This was reported by a Debian user.

	manoj

 Package: fvwm                                                                  
 Version: 2.5.10-3                                                              
 Severity: normal                                                               
                                                                                
 Hi,                                                                            
                                                                                
 now that there is no useful default configuration provided anymore with fvwm,  
 there are menu items provided in the current "default state" when              
 starting fvwm initially: "Setup Form" and "Setup 95 [...]". When               
 clicking on them, fvwm provides dialog windows with text where curious         
 "rectangle" characters are intermixed. See attachments.                        
                                                                                
 Thanks for considering.                                                        

--=-=-=
Content-Type: image/png
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=SetupForm.png
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Description: Setup Form

====> MESSAGE TRUNCATED AT 8192 <====

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]