Subject: Notification: incoming/1400

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 16:48:48 -0500 (CDT)

FVWM Bug Tracking notification

new message incoming/1400

Message summary for PR#1400
	From: Manoj Srivastava <[email-masked]>
	Subject: fvwm: TaskBar goes crazy when resized
	Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 16:38:26 -0500
	0 replies 	0 followups

====> ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS <====

>From [email-masked] Sun Aug 15 16:48:47 2004
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Tim Froggatt <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: fvwm: TaskBar goes crazy when resized
From: Manoj Srivastava <[email-masked]>
Organization: The Debian Project
Mail-Copies-To: nobody
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 16:38:26 -0500

Hi,

        [Please retain the CC to [email-masked], so
        that the Debian BTS has a record of your input]

	This was reported by a Debian user. I don't personally use the
 taskbar, but I have had this happen to me when I opened Emacs, and
 tried to resize it while emacs was still coming up.

	manoj

 Package: fvwm
 Version: 2.5.10-6
 Severity: normal
 Tags: sid

 Often when I drag the top of the taskbar to resize it, the taskbar goes
 mad.  It starts constantly resizing itself, becoming bigger and then
 smaller over and over again really quickly.

 This doesn't always happen, but will happen after 2 or 3 attempts at
 re-sizing. Occasionally it will stop doing this after a while, but
 normally the only way to stop it is to restart fvwm.

 I am using the Fvwm95 style setup, and I have tried systematically
 commenting out all the options in the "modules" file, and have removed
 the "StaysonTop" line from .fvwm-layers ; the problem still occurs.

 This didn't happen with the previous fvwm package that I was using (can't
 remember exactly the version, but it was probably around 2.4.16).

 Please let me know if you need any further information.

-- 
When a Banker jumps out of a window, jump after him--that's where the
money is. Robespierre
Manoj Srivastava   <[email-masked]>  <http://www.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/>
1024R/C7261095 print CB D9 F4 12 68 07 E4 05  CC 2D 27 12 1D F5 E8 6E
1024D/BF24424C print 4966 F272 D093 B493 410B  924B 21BA DABB BF24 424C

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]