Subject: Slashdotted

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:45:03 -0500

I noticed that traffic to the web site was rather high yesterday.
Today I noticed the Newsforge article:
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/07/18/1937231

Congrats to everyone.

BTW, I fixed the problem with the automatic website update when I saw
Uwe's message.  I've been upgrading servers here like crazy and
occasionally I forget to replace a crontab.

 - J<

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tavis Ormandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 17:28:41 +0100

> http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/07/18/1937231

There was an article about fvwm in a recent german linux magazine, I 
don't speak german, but there is something about it here:
http://www.linux-user.de/ausgabe/2004/08

RvB from #fvwm wrote the article, I believe :)

-- 
-------------------------------------
[email-masked] | finger me for my gpg key.
-------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tavis Ormandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:43:54 +0100

> RvB from #fvwm wrote the article, I believe :)

Oh, an english translation is available for free here:
http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/46/FVWM.pdf