Subject: IMPORTANT: your message to www-ws-arch

From: W3C List Manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:31:46 -0400 (EDT)

This is a response to a message apparently sent from your address to
[email-masked]:

    Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
    From:    [email-masked]
    Date:    Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:31:28 -0400

Your message has NOT been distributed to the list; before we distribute it,
we need your permission to include your message in our Web archive of all
messages distributed to this list.

Please visit:

    http://www.w3.org/Mail/review?id=5f8affce08ae13f41e4d

and follow the simple procedure listed to give us permission to include
your message in our Web archives. It should take less than one minute
of your time, and only needs to be done once.

If you do not give us this permission by Mon Aug  2 11:31:45 UTC 2004,
your message will be deleted from our systems without being distributed
to the list.

Please do not reply to this message; for more information on this system,
including information on how to provide feedback, please see:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/09/aa/

Note: W3C's mailing lists may not be used for unsolicited bulk email
of any kind!

-- 
W3C Postmaster, http://www.w3.org/Mail/

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]