Subject: Problems building snap-20040731

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 06:00:19 -0500

cvs update: warning: configure.in was lost
U configure.in
acinclude.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of AC_FUNC_SELECT
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
acinclude.m4:87: warning: underquoted definition of pds_CHECK_TYPE
acinclude.m4:126: warning: underquoted definition of smr_SWITCH
acinclude.m4:171: warning: underquoted definition of smr_ARG_WITHLIB
acinclude.m4:218: warning: underquoted definition of smr_ARG_WITHINCLUDES
acinclude.m4:259: warning: underquoted definition of smr_CHECK_LIB
acinclude.m4:303: warning: underquoted definition of mg_DEFINE_IF_NOT
acinclude.m4:332: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_GTK
acinclude.m4:525: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_IMLIB
acinclude.m4:664: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_GDK_IMLIB
acinclude.m4:1010: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_PKG_CONFIG
acinclude.m4:1043: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_FT2
acinclude.m4:1178: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_FC
acinclude.m4:1334: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_XFT
/usr/share/aclocal/vorbis.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of XIPH_PATH_VORBIS
/usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4:5: warning: underquoted definition of PKG_CHECK_MODULES
/usr/share/aclocal/ogg.m4:8: warning: underquoted definition of XIPH_PATH_OGG
/usr/share/aclocal/libole2.m4:18: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_LIBOLE2
/usr/share/aclocal/libmikmod.m4:11: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_LIBMIKMOD
/usr/share/aclocal/audiofile.m4:12: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_AUDIOFILE
Can't locate object method "path" via package "Request" at /usr/share/autoconf/Autom4te/C4che.pm line 69, <GEN1> line 111.
aclocal: autom4te failed with exit status: 1
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 18:38:48 -0500

This happened because I updated my machine to FC2.  I cleared out
autom4te.cache and pushed another snapshot.

 - J<