Subject: A 3D X Desktop

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 22:41:30 +0200

Hello,

Maybe some people can be interested by this experimental software:

http://insitu.lri.fr/~chapuis/metisse

It is a 3D X desktop based on Xvnc, XDarwin, FVWM and Ametista.
There is a special version of FVWM included in it.

Regards, Olivier
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tavis Ormandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:35:34 +0100

> There is a special version of FVWM included in it.

Wow, Thanks Olivier, that's a lot of fun :)

-- 
-------------------------------------
[email-masked] | finger me for my gpg key.
-------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]