Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added window decor, fixed some html descriptions, added theme switches, added screenshot from Piotr_Zielinski

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 10:21:26 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	04/06/27 10:21:26

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog index.php 
	css            : navigate.css 
	logo-competition: rules.php 
	logo-competition/logos/voting: index.php 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
	screenshots/windowdecors: screenshot_db.inc 
	web-theme/classes: default_class.inc 
	web-theme/themes: navigate_theme.inc plain_theme.inc 
Added files:
	screenshots/desktops/Piotr_Zielinski-1024x768: description.inc 
	                                               fvwmrc 
	                                               preview.gif 
	                                               screenshot.png 
	screenshots/menus: subdir_index.php 
	screenshots/windowdecors/brushedmetal: brushedmetal_config.tgz 
	                                       description.inc 
	                                       full_description.inc 
	                                       index.php preview.gif 
	                                       shot.png 

Log message:
Added window decor, fixed some html descriptions, added theme switches, added screenshot from Piotr_Zielinski

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]