Subject: Bug in EdgeCommand

From: Jochen Klenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:10:08 +0200 (MEST)

Fvwm version: 2.5.11 (from cvs)

I think I found a bug in EdgeCommand. To reproduce start Fvwm with this
config:

DestroyFunc NorthFunc
AddToFunc NorthFunc
+ I Echo "North"

EdgeCommand North Function NorthFunc

While the mouse pointer rests over the top edge, the Echo command is
executed over and over, with a CPU load of 100%. This only occurs when the
command to EdgeCommand is a complex function, a normal command is executed
just once, as it should.

Best regards

Jochen
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]