Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: New window decor page

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 12:48:46 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	04/05/23 12:48:46

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
	screenshots    : index.php 
	screenshots/classes: screenshot_lister.inc 
	screenshots/desktops: screenshot_db.inc 
	screenshots/menus: update_menuscreenshot_db.cli 
	screenshots/windowdecors: index.php 
Added files:
	screenshots/classes: window_decor_page.inc 
	screenshots/windowdecors: README screenshot_db.inc 
	                          subdir_index.inc subdir_index.php_ 
	                          update_windowdecorscreenshot_db.cli 
	screenshots/windowdecors/simple: description.inc 
	                                 full_description.inc index.php 
	                                 preview.png requirements.inc 
	                                 shot1.png shot2.png 
	                                 simple_decor_config.tgz 

Log message:
New window decor page

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]