Subject: FvwmTaskBar & FvwmButtons crash when managing remote display

From: BUCHMULLER Norbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 01:41:02 +0200

Hi,

I posted a bug report a week ago (incoming/1284). Since then I
investigated the problem a bit more, and found it to be MIT-SHM related
(and independent of any configuration file; does the same with a zero
conffile, ie. fvwm -f /dev/null).

I managed to hunt down the bug (at least I hope so:-), here's a patch. (I
can't say that I fully understand the intent of that "if" statement in
line 127. So there may be an other - cleaner - solution.)

bye,

norbi

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 18:23:50 +0200

> line 127. So there may be an other - cleaner - solution.)

Without the "if" statement, if you compile without shm support you get
a warnning. Note that there are no ifdef in the code, however the
compilation is "conditional".

I've applied the patch, Thanks!

Regards, Olivier 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]