Subject: Unique Logo demonstrates Personality of Your Business

From: Clemencia Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 07:46:27 -0400

Are you starting a new business, launching a new service or want to change your corporate image? 
Then you need a top quality logo that will complete business identity and will help you attract 
more customers. 

To create a powerful logo you need a skilled design and marketing team that will put all its experience, 
knowledge, and talent into your project.
 
Review some of our works to make sure that we can give you that professional and trustworthy image 
at a reasonable price and within your time frame. We love what we do, we are very good at it, 
and we are completely focused on your goals. 

If you need design service other than logo or corporate identity design, we are here to help. 
Whether you need a new package, a brochure, a website, a magazine ad or any other design or marketing service, 
we have a professional vendor on our list of recommended design companies that specializes in this. 

Please visit us at: http://yol3.us/6467.asp

Our goal is to help you increase your revenues!

Sincerely,
Clemencia Garcia

_____________________________________________________
Press here to remove your address from this list:  http://www.yol3.us/out.php?email=[TO]
_____________________________________________________

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]