Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added sentence to vectorbutton page, minor style changes

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 12:30:57 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	04/04/03 12:30:57

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	css            : navigate.css 
	documentation/manpages: template.php 
	logo-competition/logos/voting: results1.php results2.php 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
	screenshots/vectorbuttons: index.php vectorbuttonlist.inc 
	web-theme/classes: navigate_class.inc pager_on_top_class.inc 
	web-theme/themes: navigate_theme.inc 

Log message:
Added sentence to vectorbutton page, minor style changes

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]