Subject: jitterbug/ML forwarding broken

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:51:27 +0200

I just noticed that no bug reports have been forwarded to the
mailing list from Jitterbug for several months.  Jason, can you
fix this?

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Apr 2004 11:12:37 -0500

>>>>> "dv" == dominik vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

dv> I just noticed that no bug reports have been forwarded to the
dv> mailing list from Jitterbug for several months.  Jason, can you
dv> fix this?

It looks like someone removed the mailing list address from the
Notification field of the incoming queue.  I put it back and verified
that notifications are getting sent.  I'm still filtering them so you
won't see all of the notices coming from spam, movement of tickets
between queues and such.

 - J<