Subject: FvwmIconDesktop Module ...

From: Eureca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 23:07:21 +0000

Hi,

My name is Miguel Crespo. I am a systems analyst (head of projects). I 
work on Unix and Linux machines from the end of my studies (from ten 
years ago).
I use FVWM (fvwm95) from 8 years ago. From this time, I have adapted 
some modules for my use and I have made some modifications or fixed some 
bugs (FvwmScript for example).
Recentely, I have developed a module (icons desktop manager) which 
integrates perfectely into FVWM windows manager. I send to you this 
module because maybe you can include this module in a new version or 
release.
I use the ".Xfvwm" directory in the home directory because I have 
developed several modules which uses this directory or creates others 
directories in this one.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes

Miguel Crespo