Subject: Re: Titlebar text templates

From: Arne Georg Gleditsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 11:19:33 +0200

* Arne Georg Gleditsch
> Could something like the appended be appropriate?

Should I interpret the non-response as "no", or just that the proposed
patch slipped through?

(The patch, for reference, is available at
http://users.linpro.no/argggh/fvwm-2.5.9-formatstyle-1.diff .)

							Arne.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:45:58 +0000

> Should I interpret the non-response as "no", or just that the proposed

Remember, we are in the feature-freeze state, there are dozens/hundreds
of things to complete/test for 2.6.0, and this one adds one more.

> http://users.linpro.no/argggh/fvwm-2.5.9-formatstyle-1.diff .)

The patch looks ok although I didn't test it yet, I think this is a
good thing to have. If others think similarly someone may apply it.

Regards,
Mikhael.