Subject: Outlook 2000

From: "John Biafore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:51:23 -0400

Hello

I be asking you a favor I hope that you can help me out with  this problem,
when I send or receive mail in outlook instead of looking like this filling
the hole line my message wraps around at 76 characters. Do you know how to
fix this problem? I believe it is in forms, but I don't know what to change
to set it back to default.

It happened when I set up the contact list last name first, I also changed
the fonts for sending & receiving to the same font and colour blue, new time
roman 8 bold and italic and added a signature and phone numbers.

in other words it looks like this
l;k;lk;lk;lk;k;l;;k;lk;lk;lk;lk;lk;lk;;lk;lkjklklk
lk;k;;lk;l;l;lk;lkl;kkkkkkkkkkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtyuyt
lkjkjkkkkkkkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj please ignore the junk.

instead of going right to the end of the end of the right margin as shown
above in my message..

Thanks by the way this is on a stand alone PC I'm not using exchange.

John

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Piotr Zielinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 23:11:41 +0100

John> when I send or receive mail in outlook [...]  it looks like this
John> l;k;lk;lk;lk;k;l;;k;lk;lk;lk;lk;lk;lk;;lk;lkjklklk
John> lk;k;;lk;l;l;lk;lkl;kkkkkkkkkkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtyuyt
John> lkjkjkkkkkkkkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj

I bet your outlook also displays "window-managers.fvwm.devel" as
"email-clients.outlook.help" ;-)

Sorry, but this problem not related to this group.  Try asking on
microsoft.public.outlook.general

Thanks,

Piotr