Subject: fvwm cvs works with 1.11.14 client

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:02:48 +0200

It looks like the fvwm CVS problem we see is a client/server
incompatibility again.  After upgrading to the 1.11.14 client I
can access the repository.  Jason, are you 100% sure the cvs
server has not been upgraded?  Maybe someone else did it without
telling you?

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Mar 2004 08:35:04 -0600

>>>>> "DV" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

DV> Jason, are you 100% sure the cvs server has not been upgraded?

100%.  This version has a local hack, and that hack is still present
in the binary.  Even if someone had compiled their own version, broken
into the machine, replaced the existing binary, and fixed the RPM and
tripwire checksum databases so that the replacement was not noted, the
binary wouldn't have strings from the locally compiled version.

DV> Maybe someone else did it without telling you?

I am the only one that has access.

 - J<