Subject: fvwm-2.4.18 and fvwm-2.5.10 have been released

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:42:54 +0100

Tarballs and announcements are in the usual place.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:54:16 +0100

> Tarballs and announcements are in the usual place.

It seems that the fvwm-2.4.18 release has not been announced
(fvwm users list and freshmeat).

Regards, Olivier

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Mar 2004 08:35:51 -0600

>>>>> "OC" == Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]> writes:

OC> It seems that the fvwm-2.4.18 release has not been announced (fvwm
OC> users list and freshmeat).

A message was sent to fvwm-announce on March 19 at 10:55AM CST.  The
message ID was <[email-masked]>.  The subject
was "fvwm 2.4.18".  I received it back from the list.  fvwm 2.5.10 was
announced in the same manner at essentially the same time.

 - J<

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:38:02 -0500

> announced in the same manner at essentially the same time.

Sorry, I won't be able to get to freshmeat for a while.
Hopefully tonight.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:42:13 +0100

> announced in the same manner at essentially the same time.

Ooops Yes. An error in my mail filters.

Sorry Jason, Olivier

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:07:36 -0500

> Sorry, I won't be able to get to freshmeat for a while.

Done.