Subject: Re: CheckTwoBindings()

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:32:16 +0100

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 10:28:30PM +1100, Scott Smedley wrote:
> 
> In HandleKeyPress() [file: fvwm/events.c] why is FVWM messing with
> 2 windows?
> 
> I'm guessing 1 window is the last focused window & the other is the
> window that _should_ be focussed (may or may not be the same) - is that
> right? 
> 
> I'm confused as to why it's not possible to decide on _which_ window
> to lookup bindings for (ie. CheckTwoBindings()).

Because of the PointerKey command.  One of the two is the focused
window, the other is the one under the pointer.

> Could someone enlighten me?

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]