Subject: fvwm coredumps

From: Srinivasa Kanduru <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:38:17 -0800 (PST)

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname output: CYGWIN_NT-5.0 unknown 1.5.7(0.109/3/2) 2004-01-30 19:32 i686
unknown unknown Cygwin
Compiler: gcc
Compilation CFLAGS: -O2 -g
prefix: /usr/X11R6

FVWM Version:   2.4.7
FVWM_MODULEDIR: /usr/X11R6/sbin/fvwm
FVWM_DATADIR:   /usr/X11R6/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:   unset

Description:

Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION at eip=610CBB64
eax=0000002F ebx=100201E8 ecx=10035000 edx=10034FF3 esi=10026550 edi=100201F6
ebp=0022EA88 esp=0022EA7C program=c:\cygwin\usr\X11R6\bin\fvwm2.exe
cs=001B ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0038 gs=0000 ss=0023
Stack trace:
Frame     Function  Args
0022EA88  610CBB64  (100201F6, 100201E8, 00000000, 00000000)
0022EAA8  610CB9F5  (100201E8, 100201E8, 0022EAD8, 00000010)
0022EAC8  0045C1D9  (10026550, 0041640F, 100201E8, 0045C1D9)
0022EAF8  00416464  (100201E8, 004635F0, 00000000, 00000008)
0022EF40  0044E07C  (00000001, 61674434, 100200A8, 0022EF98)
0022EF80  61005DE0  (0022EF98, 00000000, 00000000, 00000000)
0022FF90  61005EE5  (00000000, 00000000, 00000000, 00000000)
End of stack trace
        [Detailed description of the problem, suggestion, or complaint.]

Repeat-By:
        put fvwm2 in $HOME/.xinitrc and do startx

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam
http://mail.yahoo.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]