Subject: fvwm-2.5.9 released

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:53:40 +0100

The tarballs are in the usual place (the .bz2 tarball is named
*.bz2_ because of an upload problem.  Please rename it before
copying).

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Mar 2004 09:14:25 -0600

>>>>> "DV" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

DV> The tarballs are in the usual place (the .bz2 tarball is named
DV> *.bz2_ because of an upload problem.

The files are in place.  Please refresh my memory: are beta releases
announced on fvwm-announce?

 - J<

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:23:46 +0100

> announced on fvwm-announce?

Yes.

Note that this is labeled as an alpha release, but we used to
announce all releases anyway (at least according to the
DEVELOPERS guide).

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Mar 2004 09:31:40 -0600

OK, the announcement is away.

 - J<