Subject: EWMHIgnore... styles incomplete?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:55:18 +0200

Olivier, it looks like the EWMHIgnore...Hints styles only handle
the initial hints of a window.  For example, with
EWMHIgnoreStateHints, applications can not specify an initial
layer, but can change their layer via a client message.  Should
this be included in these styles?  Alternatively we could add
EWMHIgnore...Request to block client messages.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:57:55 +0200

> EWMHIgnore...Request to block client messages.

By the way, none of these styles are mentioned in the NEWS (they
were introduced in 2.5.0).

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^