Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added new vectorbutton page

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:22:11 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	04/03/20 15:22:11

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog navgen.cli 
	css            : navigate.css 
	customize_theme: index.php 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
	screenshots    : index.php 
	screenshots/windowdecors: index.php 
	web-theme/classes: pager_on_top_class.inc 
Added files:
	screenshots/vectorbuttons: create_fvwm_script.awk 
	                           decor_demo.fvwmrc fvwm_script 
	                           index.php vectorbutton1.gif 
	                           vectorbutton10.gif vectorbutton11.gif 
	                           vectorbutton12.gif vectorbutton13.gif 
	                           vectorbutton14.gif vectorbutton15.gif 
	                           vectorbutton16.gif vectorbutton17.gif 
	                           vectorbutton18.gif vectorbutton19.gif 
	                           vectorbutton2.gif vectorbutton20.gif 
	                           vectorbutton21.gif vectorbutton22.gif 
	                           vectorbutton23.gif vectorbutton24.gif 
	                           vectorbutton25.gif vectorbutton26.gif 
	                           vectorbutton27.gif vectorbutton28.gif 
	                           vectorbutton29.gif vectorbutton3.gif 
	                           vectorbutton30.gif vectorbutton31.gif 
	                           vectorbutton32.gif vectorbutton33.gif 
	                           vectorbutton34.gif vectorbutton35.gif 
	                           vectorbutton36.gif vectorbutton4.gif 
	                           vectorbutton5.gif vectorbutton6.gif 
	                           vectorbutton7.gif vectorbutton8.gif 
	                           vectorbutton9.gif vectorbutton_list 
	                           vectorbuttonlist.inc 

Log message:
Added new vectorbutton page

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]