Subject: Re: sample menu

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:18:35 +0100

Hi there,

On 28 Jan 2004 at 16:56:41 +0100, Petou wrote:

> 	joined a sample menu

Could you please provide the configuration for this menu
style? It would be nice if we can put it on the web site as
well. Please provide pixmaps as well if you use some special
ones.

Cheers, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,   For personal reply/mail put "fvwm"
 (O,O)  in the subject.
 (   )  Otherwise I won't receive your mail.
--"-"----------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]