Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: New menu screenshot page

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:14:51 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	04/02/29 13:14:51

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
	screenshots    : index.php 
	screenshots/classes: picture_page.inc screenshot_lister.inc 
	screenshots/desktops: update_screenshot_db.cli 
	screenshots/menus: index.php 
Added files:
	screenshots/menus: menu_index.inc screenshot_db.inc 
	                   update_menuscreenshot_db.cli 
	screenshots/menus/BlueMarble: background.xpm description.inc 
	                              fvwmrc index.php menu.gif 
	                              preview.gif 
	screenshots/menus/Julien_Coron: description.inc fvwmrc index.php 
	                                menu.png preview.gif 
	screenshots/menus/Tavis_Ormandy: description.inc fvwm2rc 
	                                 index.php menu_screenshot.png 
	                                 preview.gif 

Log message:
New menu screenshot page

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]