Subject: [leadership/opensource] invitation to online survey

From: "Gianluca Bosco" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:04:40 +0000

Dear all,

      I have just put online a survey addressing the topic of "leadership
in the open-source environment". Basically, my objective is to
identify the personal conceptions of good leadership that reside in
the minds of the contributors, in terms of leaders' _behaviors_ and
_characteristics_.

What is a good open-source project leader, from the
contributor's point of view? To what extent, those personal believes are
shared among developers? Can the contributor's national cultural belonging
and level of experience in contributing to open-source projects explain such
differences in their idea of what a good leader is?

I would really appreciate your participation to the survey! Contribution
(*completely* anonymous) consists in rating a list of statements that may be
used to describe the behaviors of an open-source leader. It will take around
ten minutes - there aren't any "time-consuming" open ended questions;)

Following, the link to the survey:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=52191

If you are interested, I will not miss to email you a link to the
final report, when ready ;) (approx, a couple of months from now)

Thank you in advance, and don't hesitate to contact me if you have
any questions or comments :)

Gianluca Bosco
[email-masked]
Denmark Technical University
Department of manufacturing engineering and management
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]