Subject: AutoReply: test

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 19:17:21 GMT

Dear [email-masked],

This is an automated response to let you know that we have successfully
received your e-mail with the subject "test".

You will be receiving a response from us shortly.

Thank you.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:53:30 -0500

> You will be receiving a response from us shortly.

Jason,

  Personally I doubt we'll be able to deal with the millions
of variations on these auto-responses.  This virus will just have
to run its course.

  For my personal account I need auto-responses to come in but I am
giving them a couple of points:

body MY_AUTO_RESP /automated response/
describe MY_AUTO_RESP Auto Responder
score MY_AUTO_RESP 2

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]