Subject: Style consistency - StartFoo and StartsFoo

From: parv <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 01:26:56 -0500

I am using fvwm 2.5.8.  The man page lists..

  StartIconic
  StartNormal
  StartsOnPage
  StartsLowered

...among other Start* style options.  My question is why is a 's'
missing from "StartIconic" or "StartNormal"?

  - Parv

-- 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 09:55:38 +0100

> missing from "StartIconic" or "StartNormal"?

I guess because nobody cared about style name consistency in the
past.  New styles just popped up now and then without anybody
looking at their names.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^