Subject: WARNING. You sent a potential virus or unauthorised code

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Jan 2004 15:11:33 -0000

For English instructions please scroll down.

ISION MailScan hat einen potenziellen Virus 
oder eine verdächtige Datenstruktur in einer 
von Ihnen verschickten oder an Sie 
gesendeten Nachricht entdeckt. 
____________________________________________________________

Einige Informationen zu der infizierten eMail
____________________________________________________________
Zur besseren Identifikation der Nachricht:

Der Absender der Nachricht war: 
    [email-masked]

Der Empfänger der Nachricht war: 
    [email-masked]

Der Betreff war: 'Error'
Die Nachricht wurde verschickt am Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:26:46 +0100
Um die Nachricht genauer zu identifizieren:

Scanner 7 (Unpacker) berichtet folgendes:
>>> W32/MyDoom.A in '200898_2X_PM4_EMS_MA-OCTET=2DSTREAM__data.scr'

Die Originalnachricht ist in den ISION Quarantäne_Server umgeleitet 
worden, in 
mail server server-11.tower-27.messagelabs.com (id 200898_1075216292)
und wird dort für 30 Tage gespeichert bevor sie endgültig gelöscht wird.
____________________________________________________________

Weitere Hilfe
____________________________________________________________
Lesen Sie bitte die haeufig gestellten Fragen (
FAQ)  fuer eine solche Situation unter
http://www.ision.net/mailscan/faq
Hier werden die meisten Ihrer Fragen 
beantwortet. 
Wenn Sie weitere Informationen benötigen 
oder glauben, dass es sich um einen falschen 
Alarm handelt, kontaktieren Sie bitte das 
ISION Customer Interaction Center unter

[email-masked]

Sollten Sie mit dem Support in Kontakt treten, 
geben Sie bitte immer die nachfolgende Virus 
Identifikationsnummer an:
{{{ mail server server-11.tower-27.messagelabs.com (id 200898_1075216292) }}}
______________________________________

Diese Nachricht wurde von ISION MailScan 
unter Nutzung des MesssageLabs Virus Control 
Centers auf  alle bekannten Viren untersucht. 
Wenn Sie mehr über diese Dienstleistung 
erfahren möchten, besuchen Sie
http://www.ision.net/mailscan/faq
_________________________________________________________________

*************************ENGLISH*********************************
ISION Mailscan discovered a possible
virus or unauthorised code (such as a joke program or trojan)
in an email sent by you.

Please read this whole email carefully. It explains what has
happened to your email, which suspected virus has been caught,
and what to do if you need help.

____________________________________________________________

Some details about the infected message
____________________________________________________________

To help identify the email:

The message was titled 'Error'
The message date was Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:26:46 +0100
The message identifier was (empty)
The message recipients were 
    [email-masked]

To help identify the virus:

Scanner 7 (Unpacker) reported the following:

>>> W32/MyDoom.A in '200898_2X_PM4_EMS_MA-OCTET=2DSTREAM__data.scr'

The message was diverted into the virus holding pen on
mail server server-11.tower-27.messagelabs.com (id 200898_1075216292)
and will be held for 30 days before being destroyed.

____________________________________________________________

What should you do now?
____________________________________________________________

If you sent the email from a corporate network, you should first
contact your local Helpdesk or System Administrator for advice.
They will be able to help you disinfect your workstation.

If you sent the email from a personal or home account, you will
need to disinfect your computer yourself. To do this you will
need an anti_virus program. We suggest using one of the leading
industry anti_virus packages such as McAfee, F_Secure or Cybersoft,
which cost £15_£30 per copy.
____________________________________________________________

Getting more help
____________________________________________________________

You may like to read the Support FAQs at
http://www.ision.net/english/mailscan/faq 
These will answer many of the most common queries.

If you believe this message to be a false alarm or you require
further assistance, you can email ISION UK Support at:_

   	[email-masked]

or contact ISION Internet by telephone on:_

	+44 (0) 208 293 73 00 

Please quote the following Virus Pen ID when contacting Support.
{{{ mail server server-11.tower-27.messagelabs.com (id 200898_1075216292) }}}

________________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs Email
Security System. For more information on a proactive email security
service working around the clock, around the globe, visit
http://www.messagelabs.com
________________________________________________________________________
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]