Subject: Menu Screenshot

From: Tavis Ormandy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:40:52 +0000

Hi there, 

There only seems to be two examples on the menu screenshots section of the
website, so I thought I'd contribute one of mine :)

http://taviso.decsystem.org/files/menu_screenshot.png

http://taviso.decsystem.org/files/fvwm2rc_menus

-- 
-------------------------------------
[email-masked] | finger me for my gpg key.
-------------------------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:57:43 +1100

: There only seems to be two examples on the menu screenshots section of the
: website, so I thought I'd contribute one of mine :)

Yeah, the ones on the web site look pretty ... ordinary.

I offered screenshots of my menus a while back:

http://users.tpg.com.au/users/scottie7/fvwmmenus.html

but noone seemed interested.

: http://taviso.decsystem.org/files/menu_screenshot.png

Another Dillo user - cool! :)

SCoTT. :)

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:47:22 +0100

Hi there,

> http://taviso.decsystem.org/files/fvwm2rc_menus

Thanks - Really great menu style. I am going to rework the
menu screenshot page (and the window decoration page) soon.
Then I will add your menu screenshot.

Cheers, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,   For personal reply/mail put "fvwm"
 (O,O)  in the subject.
 (   )  Otherwise I won't receive your mail.
--"-"----------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 08:51:54 +0100

Hi there,

> Yeah, the ones on the web site look pretty ... ordinary.

Yes :-\

> but noone seemed interested.

Sorry, I must have missed this one. I am going to add some
of your shot soon. Could you please provide a configuration
for the menus as well? It would be nice if other users who
like your menu style can see how this can be achieved.

Cheers, Uwe

---

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:22:56 +1100

: Sorry, I must have missed this one. I am going to add some
: of your shot soon. Could you please provide a configuration
: for the menus as well?

Done - see the bottom of the page:

SCoTT. :)