Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added new logo and logo competition result pages

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:04:21 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	04/01/19 15:04:21

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog index.php 
	contact        : index.php 
	customize_theme: theme_descriptions_helper.inc 
	logo-competition: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/voting: index.php 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
	news           : index.php news_template.php_ 
	web-theme/classes: pager_on_top_class.inc 
Added files:
	fvwm-logo      : fvwm-logo-black-transparent.png 
	                 fvwm-logo-chrom.png 
	                 fvwm-logo-starburst-blue-250x83.png index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/voting: result_functions.inc results1.php 
	                               results2.php 
	                               voting_functions2.inc 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/daten: stimmen.dat stimmen2.dat 
Removed files:
	logo-competition/logos/voting: colors.gif login.php 

Log message:
Added new logo and logo competition result pages

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]