Subject: Bulk email lists & distribution

From: Gregory Schurman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:04:46 -0500

Hello:

Here is a list of fresh email databases we are offering. We also perform high-speed email distribution.
The lists are sorted geographically (by countries) and by Internet/WebMail providers. 
Please write me to [email-masked] only (PLEASE USE THIS EMAIL ONLY AND DO NOT 'REPLY' TO THE MESSAGE). 

By Internet & WebMail providers:

@aol.com (America Online). 29,226,330 records. $200/Million (Mill.)

@hotmail.com (Hotmail). 18,720,334 records. $200/Mill. 

@compuserve.com/@cs.com (Compuserve). 19,137,255 records. $200/Mill. 

@yahoo.com (Yahoo!). 6,230,372 records. $500/Mill. 

@msn.com (Microsoft Network). 2,892,984 records. $500/Mill. 

@mailcity.com (MailCity). 787,043 records. $500/Mill. 

@earthlink.com/@earthlink.net/@mindspring.com (Earthlink). 1,193,178 records. $650/Mill. 

@lycos.com (Lycos). 472,763 records. $200/100 thousand. 

@angelfire.com (Angelfile). 438,887 records. $200/100 thousand. 

@dell.com (Dell). 291,278 records. $200/100 thousand. 

@ntl.com (NTL). 251,256 records. $200/100 thousand. 

@bigfoot.com (BigFoot). 229,319 records. $200/100 thousand. 

@juno.com (Juno). 169,207 records. $450/Whole database. 

@excite.com (Excite). 165,467 records. $400/Whole database. 

@attbi.com (Comcast). 122,578 records. $300/Whole database. 

@btinternet.com (BT Openworld). 142,214 records. $300/Whole database. 

@netscape.net (Netscape). 1,805,338 records. $500/Mill. 

@bellsouth.net (BellSouth). 284,095 records. $200/100 thousand. 

@att.net (AT&T). 579,418 records. $200/100 thousand. 

@prodigy.net (Prodigy) 235,579 records. $500/Whole database. 

@webtv.net (WebTV). 204,661 records. $300/Whole database. 

@pacbell.net (Packard Bell). 153,719 records. $400/Whole database. 

@adelphia.net (Adelphia). 127,844 records. $300/Whole database. 

@gmx.net (GMX). 120,449 records. $300/Whole database. 

.com (the rest). 16,372,830 records. $200/Mill. 

.net (the rest). 7,882,494 records. $200/Mill. 

.org (Probably non-profit organizations). 295,335 records. $700/Whole database. 

.gov (Government authorities). 20,643 records. $200/Whole database. 

By country:

.am (Armenia). 5,971 records. $100/Whole database. 

.at (Austria). 345,385 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.au (Australia). 946,536 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.be (Belgium). 148,248 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.bg (Bulgaria). 28,417 records. $100/Whole database. 

.br (Brazil). 350,716 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.ca (Canada). 883,428 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.ch (Switzerland). 801,517 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.cn (China). 79,036 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.cz (Chech Republic). 141,950 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.de (Germany). 4,874,842 records. $800/Mill. 

.dk (Denmark). 152,028 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.ee (Estonia). 56,728 records. $200/Whole database. 

.es (Spain). 261,555 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.fi (Finland). 132,093 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.fm (Micronesia). 16,773 records. $100/Whole database. 

.fr (France). 527,184 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.ge (Georgia). 4,682 records. $100/Whole database. 

.gr (Greece). 55,477 records. $100/Whole database. 

.hk (Hong Kong). 37,821 records. $100/Whole database. 

.id (Indonesia). 37,943 records. $100/Whole database. 

.ie (Ireland). 77,195 records. $200/Whole database. 

.il (Israel). 103,680 records. $300/Whole database. 

.it (Italy). 754,471 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.jp (Japan). 502,908 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.kg (Kirghizia). 5,594 records. $100/Whole database. 

.kr (Korea). 62,103 records. $200/Whole database. 

.kz (Kazakhstan). 17,166 records. $100/Whole database. 

.lt (Lithuania). 32,744 records. $100/Whole database. 

.lu (Luxemburg). 8,972 records. $100/Whole database. 

.lv (Latvia). 39,140 records. $100/Whole database. 

.md (Moldavia). 7,874 records. $100/Whole database. 

.my (Malaysia). 74,846 records. $200/Whole database. 

.nl (Netherlands, Holland). 479,138 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.no (Norway). 118,467 records. $300/Whole database. 

.nz (New Zealand). 155,293 records. $350/Whole database. 

.pl (Poland). 202,212 records. $500/Whole database. 

.pt (Portugal). 73,141 records. $200/database. 

.ro (Romania). 35,337 records. $100/Whole database. 

.se (Sweden). 263,535 records. $500/Whole database. 

.sg (Singapore). 97,397 records. $300/Whole database. 

.si (Slovenia). 12,438 records. $100/Whole database. 

.sk (Slovakia). 59,809 records. $150/Whole database. 

.tr (Turkey). 24,354 records. $100/Whole database. 

.uk (Great Britain, England). 825,640 records. $200/100 thousand. 

.us (USA). 109,071 records. $300/Whole database. 

.uz (Uzbekistan). 1,748 records. $100/Whole database. 

.vn (Vietnam). 7,778 records. $100/Whole database.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]