Subject: FvwmButton/Panel changes 2.5.7 <->2.5.8

From: Kingsly John <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 13:51:11 +0530

I'm using the following config(see end of mail) for a panel which slides out
my licq main window... until 2.5.7 the window would slide out and slide back
in (32 steps both directions).

>From 2.5.8 onwards it slides out... but when retracting it goes away
instantly(0steps instead of the expected 32)

Same problem exists in 2.5.9(4/5th Jan snapshot.) too.

Kingsly

DestroyModuleConfig licq-holder

*licq-holder: Geometry 170x12-0+0
*licq-holder: Colorset 1
*licq-holder: Columns 1
*licq-holder: Frame 0
*licq-holder: (Panel(indicator, smooth, down, steps 32, \
        position module center mtb , NoClose , UseOld) "Licq (Schattenjäger)"\
       'Exec exec licq')

Module FvwmButtons licq-holder

-- 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:11:31 +0100

> instantly(0steps instead of the expected 32)

This means that FvwmButtons did not expect the panel to be at this
position when you close the panel.  Either the panel window is
moved/resized while its open, or FvwmButtons miscalculates its
position.  I will try it out myself and report back later.

> Module FvwmButtons licq-holder

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^