Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added new screenshot

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 06:23:45 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	04/01/15 06:23:45

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	logo-competition/logos/voting: generate_mails.cli vote.php 
	                               voting_functions.inc 
	screenshots/desktops: screenshot_db.inc 
Added files:
	screenshots/desktops/Andrew_Dolgov-1152x864: description.inc 
	                                             preview.gif 
	                                             screenshot.png 

Log message:
Added new screenshot

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]