Subject: Second stage logo voting rules?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:26:28 +0100

My proposal for the second stage voting rules:

 - The 15 best ranked logos from the first stage take part in the
   second stage.  (Actually 16 since there are two logos at rank
   15).
   [Initially I thought 20 logos should make it, but that may be
   too much.]
 - The same people who were allowed to vote in the first stage are
   allowed in the second stage.
 - Everybody may vote for each logo separately, but unlike the
   first stage rules there is no minimum number of votes.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 13:34:40 +0000

>    [Initially I thought 20 logos should make it, but that may be

Since we had a large number of logos in the first stage (108),
I would allow any logo that passed the 10% barrier to participate in
the second stage (i.e. 28 logos, about 1/4 of all).

>    first stage rules there is no minimum number of votes.

Yes.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:11:06 +0100

> >    first stage rules there is no minimum number of votes.

I made a preview version of the voting page at

http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm-web/logo-competition/logos/voting/index.php

The voting id is remains the same as last time. If you think this is okay I make
a few test and generate the mails to the voters.

Dominik: I did not enlarge the pictures since the page became to big.

Cheers, Uwe

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:09:34 +0100

> a few test and generate the mails to the voters.

Could you send me my id again so I can take a lookß

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^