Subject: Allied Irish Bank PLEASE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: jack moody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 06:28:42 -0800

From: Mr.JACK MOODY
Allied Irish Bank
Bankcentre,
Ballsbridge,
Dublin 4, Ireland.
EMAIL: [email-masked]
Sir;
PRIVATE AND URGENT.
I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a hugh sum of 
money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this 
magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried,but I am assuring 
you that all will be well at the end of the day. We decided to contact 
you due to the urgency of this transaction.
PROPOSITION;
We discovered an abandoned sum of US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty
Million Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign 
customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none 
of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this 
money as the heir. 
We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for 
claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking
guidelines. Upon this discovery, we now seek your permission to have 
you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will 
be carefully worked out by us for the funds (US$20,000,000.00)
to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin.
It may interest you to note that we have secured from the probate an 
order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.Please 
acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual 
business endeavour by furnishing me with the following;
1. Beneficiary name and address.
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers.
These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the
appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before 
the transfer can be made. We shall be compensating you with 2 Million 
Dollars on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be 
for us. 
Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for us for investment 
purposes.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of 
the trust we have bestowed in you, I await your urgent mail.
Please reply to EMAIL: [email-masked]
Regards,
Mr. JACK MOODY.