Subject: is the iconv crash fixed?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:43:57 +0100

I remember we had a crash with Marcus' iconv patches a couple of
weeks ago.  Has it been fixed?  I can't conclude that from the
NEWS and the ChangeLog.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:00:18 +0100 (CET)

> weeks ago.  Has it been fixed?  I can't conclude that from the
I got the impression this was a problem the configure, and that it was
fixed. Is the bug still in there?
How can it be reproduced?

//Marcus

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:17:35 -0500

> How can it be reproduced?

I was wondering why we hadn't heard from you...

all you need is  --disable-iconv

Then operate a menu.

Dominik's fix was to make --disable-iconv work.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]