Subject: RE: incoming/1081

From: Steve G <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:14:37 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there

I also get infinitely flashing window problem (as per incoming/1081 from
Khaled SOUEIDAN).

This only seems to occur when I try to resize an Opera web browser window
(version 7.21 SunoS...it wasn't a problem with the previous version of
Opera).

I'm using : fvwm version 2.5.4
Machine details: SunOS 5.9 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000

If it happens, I have to log on from a different machine and kill the
X-session. Just killing the Opera process has no effect.

Thanks

Steve  

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:25:02 +0100

> X-session. Just killing the Opera process has no effect.

This has already been fixed in 2.4.17 and 2.5.8.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Steve G <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:35:02 +0000 (GMT)

> This has already been fixed in 2.4.17 and 2.5.8.

Thanks. I tried 2.5.8 and had different problems (Option windows take an
age to draw), but  2.4.17 seems to be working fine :-)

Steve