Subject: Voting for the logo

From: "Paul Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Nov 2003 16:07:39 -0500

Did everyone else get some kind of key for logo voting?

I didn't get one, and I'm subscribed to both the fvwm and fvwm-workers
lists.  Or, do developers not get a vote? :).

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>   HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:53:00 -0500

> lists.  Or, do developers not get a vote? :).

Check your spam folder?

Spamassassin marked in 1.7, maybe you have something that marked it
higher?

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: "Paul Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Nov 2003 17:45:28 -0500

%% Dan Espen <[email-masked]> writes:

  >> Did everyone else get some kind of key for logo voting?

  de> Check your spam folder?  Spamassassin marked in 1.7, maybe you
  de> have something that marked it higher?

I'm using bogofilter, but I did check my SPAM folder and nothing doing.
I wonder if the corporate filter caught it?

What was the subject on the email?

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:58:57 -0500

> What was the subject on the email?

Delivery-Date: Wed Nov  5 10:37 EST 200
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:30:30 +0100
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [FVWM] Fvwm logo competition voting
From: FVWM Workers <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: FVWM Voting <[email-masked]>

Please take part in the first stage of fvwm logo competition voting.

All users which are either subscribed to one of the fvwm mailing lists
or have submitted a logo for the competition are allowed to vote for a
new logo for fvwm.

Here is your personal id for participation in the voting:

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:20:26 +0100

> lists.  Or, do developers not get a vote? :).

Send Uwe Pross an email so he can generate a new key for you.
Unfortunately he is away for one and a half week, so it may take
a couple of days.  If you still don't have your key until end of
next week, contact me in private so I can call him on his cell
phone.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:37:19 +0100

Hi there,

> lists.  Or, do developers not get a vote? :).

I have sent the voting id again.

Cheers, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,   For personal reply/mail put "fvwm"
 (O,O)  in the subject.
 (   )  Otherwise I won't receive your mail.
--"-"----------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: "Paul Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Nov 2003 08:29:13 -0500

Thanks Uwe, I got this one!