Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Fixed links to the fvwmrc files for some screenshots

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:49:34 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/10/14 09:49:34

Modified files:
	screenshots/desktops: screenshot_db.inc 
	screenshots/desktops/FilipHroch-desk-800x600: description.inc 
	screenshots/desktops/J_C_Lawrence-desk-1920x1440: 
	                                                  description.inc 
	screenshots/desktops/Marc_A_Lehmann-desk-2880x1094: 
	                                                    description.inc 
	screenshots/desktops/Ploum-desk-1152x864: description.inc 
	screenshots/desktops/Tenebrae-desk-800x600: description.inc 

Log message:
Fixed links to the fvwmrc files for some screenshots

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]