Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added screenshot

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 07:04:27 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/10/01 07:04:27

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	logo-competition/logos/voting: index.php login.php 
	                               voting_functions.inc 
	screenshots/desktops: screenshot_db.inc 
Added files:
	screenshots/desktops/Klaus_Umbach-1280x1024: description.inc 
	                                             preview.gif 
	                                             screenshot.png 

Log message:
Added screenshot

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]