Subject: Swedish translation

From: Johan Svedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:11:49 +0200

Hi!

I've now finished a swedish translation of FVWM. It's been filtered
through the sv translation project, so it should now be pretty accurate.
I've attached the translated po-files which were generated from 2.5.7. I
did not however bothered to create and attach diffs for the involved
build files, I hope that's ok.

Regards, 

-- 
Johan Svedberg, [email-masked], http://johan.svedberg.pp.se/

---

From: Johan Svedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:50:46 +0200

* Oct 19 13:14 Johan Svedberg <[email-masked]>:

[...]

> through the sv translation project, so it should now be pretty accurate.

Ops, I found a few mistakes. Please use these updated files instead.

[...]

---

From: Johan Svedberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:41:53 +0100

[...]

Since I took the time translating this, atleast an answer would be nice.

-- 
Johan Svedberg, [email-masked], http://johan.svedberg.pp.se/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:36:36 +0000

> Since I took the time translating this, atleast an answer would be nice.

Sorry for no explicit answer, but the answer was in the Olivier message
from Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:37:17 -0600

  * I do not think we should try to found translators now. We should
  be under "String" freeze for that. I do not think FvwmTaskBar.pot
  will change, but I think that fvwm.pot will change (in particular the
  "rc" part).

Basically we are not in the ask-for-translations phase yet.

But I will add your translations anyway.

Regards,
Mikhael.