Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Fixed fvwmrc links by generate them automatically

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:25:35 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/10/17 15:25:35

Modified files:
	logo-competition/logos/voting: index.php 
	screenshots/classes: picture_page.inc screenshot_lister.inc 
	screenshots/desktops: screenshot_db.inc 
	screenshots/desktops/FilipHroch-desk-800x600: description.inc 
	screenshots/desktops/J_C_Lawrence-desk-1920x1440: 
	                                                  description.inc 
	screenshots/desktops/Marc_A_Lehmann-desk-2880x1094: 
	                                                    description.inc 
	screenshots/desktops/Ploum-desk-1152x864: description.inc 
	screenshots/desktops/Tenebrae-desk-800x600: description.inc 

Log message:
Fixed fvwmrc links by generate them automatically

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]