Subject: [giacocap <[email-masked]>] Italian translation of first "Page closed.....software patents"

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Sep 2003 09:37:21 -0500

This was just sent to fvwm-owner:

Subject: Italian translation of first "Page closed.....software patents"
From: giacocap <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 05 Sep 2003 13:19:10 +0200

Hi, i'm Giacomo, an italian medical student. I've just traslated in
italian language the page the protest against software patents is in. If
you need that, you can use that.

Greetings from Italy!

Here it is:

"Sito chiuso.
Questo sito ~ temporaneamente chiuso per protestare contro i brevetti
sul software. I siti web potrebbero chiudere definitivamente a causa dei
brevetti sul software. I brevetti sul software possono farti incriminare
se pubblichi testi che hai scritto tu stesso!

Ulteriori informazioni sui brevetti sul software sono disponibili sul
sito swpat.ffii.org. Per entrare invece in questo sito, clicca qui."

-- 
  Jason L Tibbitts III - [email-masked] - 713/743-3486 - 660PGH - 94 PC800
       System Manager:  University of Houston Department of Mathematics 
And with death The knowledge comes It was the life all along We'd been afraid of