Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added logos

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 00:55:51 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/09/02 00:55:51

Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Felix_Wiemann: brightbg-1bit.png 
	                                      brightbg-200.png 
	                                      brightbg-300.png 
	                                      brightbg-600.png 
	                                      darkbg-1bit.png 
	                                      darkbg-200.png 
	                                      darkbg-300.png 
	                                      darkbg-600.png index.php 
	                                      overview.png 

Log message:
Added logos

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]