Subject: Re: [FVWM-LOGO] Deadline?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 10:15:55 +0200

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 01:28:11PM +0200, Felix E. Klee wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> what's the deadline for logo submissions (I would like to clean up my
> stuff a bit before the voting process begins)?

Since logos are still coming in at a steady pace, should we extend
the submission period by a month?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:15:59 +0200

Hi there,

On 01 Sep 2003 at 10:15:55 +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:

> Since logos are still coming in at a steady pace, should
> we extend the submission period by a month?

I think this is not necessary. It  seems  to  me  that  some
artists  waited  for  the  deadline to submit thier logos. I
guess there won't be much submissions  in  the  next  month.
Except  we will announce this extension at well-known places
like news groups. But I am not sure if it is fair to  change
the competition rules. 

BTW: Has anyone thought about the voting rules and
     procedure? 

Cheers, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,   For personal reply/mail put "fvwm"
 (O,O)  in the subject.
 (   )  Otherwise I won't receive our mail.
--"-"----------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]