Subject: Re Logo submission

From: "Tim Phipps" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 11:37:37 +0100

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 10:09, Uwe Pross wrote:
>    http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm_grill.jpg
> put this picture on the web site. It is funny, of course,

It's hilarious, but it's not a logo. I think it should go on the web
page somewhere, maybe the cats page (erm - maybe not). How about
a link to it on the links page.

Cheers,
Tim.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, this message does not create or vary
any contractual relationship between you and ARC International.  
The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and if you have received
it in error, please delete it from your system, destroy any hard 
copies and telephone the above number.  Incoming emails to ARC may be
subject to monitoring other than by the addressee.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]