Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added preview files for logo voting

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 15:52:15 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/09/05 15:52:15

Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/1000Sun: 
	                                                fvwm2_FIN_3D_black.png 
	                                                fvwm2_FIN_emblem_1.png 
	                                                fvwm2_FIN_emblem_2.png 
	                                                fvwm2_FIN_emblem_3.png 
	                                                fvwm2_FIN_flat.png 
	                                                fvwm2_FIN_gimmed.png 
	                                                fvwm2_FIN_gimmed_no_border.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Alex_Wallis: 
	                                                    fvwm_logo_brick.png 
	                                                    fvwm_logo_fiery_shadow.png 
	                                                    fvwm_logo_fire.png 
	                                                    fvwm_logo_rainbow.png 
	                                                    fvwm_logo_shadow.png 
	                                                    fvwm_logo_transparent.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Anand_Tanna: logofvwm.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Anna_MacLachlan: 
	                                                        clearly1.png 
	                                                        jungle1.png 
	                                                        jungle2.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Annemarie_Rowson: 
	                                                         fvwm.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Anthony_Lee: fvwmlogo.png 
	                                                    fvwmlogo1.png 
	                                                    logocatgreen.png 
	                                                    paw.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Aric_Campling: 
	                                                      linecat1.png 
	                                                      logo-gradient_bg.png 
	                                                      logo-transparent_bg.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Branko_Collin: 
	                                                      branko-1-fvwm.png 
	                                                      branko-2-fvwm.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Christopher_Culp: 
	                                                         fvwm.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Coji_Morishita: 
	                                                       fvwm_banner.png 
	                                                       fvwm_logo.png 
	                                                       fvwm_logo_plus.png 
	                                                       fvwm_sbanner_blue.png 
	                                                       fvwm_sbanner_green.png 
	                                                       fvwm_sbanner_red.png 
	                                                       fvwm_sbanner_yellow.png 
	                                                       fvwm_sym_logo.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Colin_May: Colin1.png 
	                                                  Colin2.png 
	                                                  Colin3.png 
	                                                  Colin4.png 
	                                                  Colin5.png 
	                                                  Colin6.png 
	                                                  Colin7.png 
	                                                  Colin8.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Daniel_Gadziemski: 
	                                                          fvwm1-2.png 
	                                                          fvwm1.png 
	                                                          fvwm2-1.png 
	                                                          fvwm2-2.png 
	                                                          fvwm2-3.png 
	                                                          fvwm2-4.png 
	                                                          fvwm2-5.png 
	                                                          fvwm2.png 
	                                                          fvwm3-1.png 
	                                                          fvwm3.png 
	                                                          fvwm4.png 
	                                                          fvwm5.png 
	                                                          fvwm6.png 
	                                                          fvwm7.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Daniel_J_Parks: 
	                                                       fvwmLogoCatHoriz.png 
	                                                       fvwmLogoGlowingChromelike.png 
	                                                       fvwmLogoGlowingChromelike300x180bw.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/David_Drummond: 
	                                                       yellow_flower_fvwm_logo.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Eric_Hafner: logo.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Ester_Wilson: fvwm_1.png 
	                                                     fvwm_2.png 
	                                                     fvwm_3.png 
	                                                     fvwm_4.png 
	                                                     fvwm_5.png 
	                                                     fvwm_6.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Felix_E_Klee: 
	                                                     cloudy_sky1.png 
	                                                     cloudy_sky2.png 
	                                                     feline.png 
	                                                     fvwm_geometric_sans_serif1.png 
	                                                     fvwm_geometric_sans_serif2.png 
	                                                     fvwm_geometric_serif.png 
	                                                     overlapping_windows.png 
	                                                     stacked_windows.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Felix_Wiemann: 
	                                                      brightbg-1bit.png 
	                                                      brightbg-200.png 
	                                                      darkbg-1bit.png 
	                                                      darkbg-200.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Gabriel_Feld: fvwm1.png 
	                                                     fvwm2.png 
	                                                     fvwm3.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Geoffroy_Giraux: 
	                                                        logo_fvwm_curved_bw.png 
	                                                        logo_fvwm_curved_noborder.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Greg_Rymer: 
	                                                   fvwm-transparent-black-template.png 
	                                                   fvwm.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Ian_Remmler: 3d.png 
	                                                    block.png 
	                                                    contrast.png 
	                                                    future.png 
	                                                    groovy-3d.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Julien_Guertault: 
	                                                         Feline-Logo-Color.png 
	                                                         Feline-Logo-Mono.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Keran: bullet.png 
	                                              carre.png 
	                                              danger.png 
	                                              exclamation.png 
	                                              feu.png 
	                                              forward.png 
	                                              horizon.png 
	                                              panneau.png 
	                                              pastille.png 
	                                              pastille2.png 
	                                              point.png 
	                                              sauvage.png 
	                                              sens_unique.png 
	                                              star.png troue.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Krzysztof_Bartczak: 
	                                                           fvwm_logo1.png 
	                                                           fvwm_logo2.png 
	                                                           fvwm_logo3.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Ludovic_Recourchines: 
	                                                             F5.png 
	                                                             F6.png 
	                                                             LogoF.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Michael_Gorniak: 
	                                                        fvwm-logos1.png 
	                                                        fvwm-logos2.png 
	                                                        fvwm-logos3.png 
	                                                        fvwm-logos4.png 
	                                                        fvwm-logos5.png 
	                                                        fvwm-logos6.png 
	                                                        fvwm-logos7.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Olli_Kopakkala: 
	                                                       fvwm_valmis.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Patrick_Collison: 
	                                                         FVWM_medium.png 
	                                                         FVWM_transparent.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Phil_Harper: 
	                                                    SynthSkin_FVWM_Wallpaper-thumb.png 
	                                                    SynthSkin_Variation_Wallpaper-thumb.png 
	                                                    TigerSkin_FVWM_Black_Wallpaper-thumb.png 
	                                                    TigerSkin_FVWM_Wallpaper-thumb.png 
	                                                    black.png 
	                                                    fakefur.png 
	                                                    feeble.png 
	                                                    fvwmbevel.png 
	                                                    fvwmboxes3.png 
	                                                    fvwmboxes4bw.png 
	                                                    fvwmporthole.png 
	                                                    fvwmpower2.png 
	                                                    fvwmvert.png 
	                                                    plain.png 
	                                                    tiger.png 
	                                                    tiger2.png 
	                                                    tigerskin5.png 
	                                                    tigerskin6.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Russell_Martin: fvwm.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Scott_Smedley: fvwm01.png 
	                                                      fvwm02.png 
	                                                      fvwm03.png 
	                                                      fvwm04.png 
	                                                      fvwm05.png 
	                                                      fvwm06.png 
	                                                      fvwm07.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Slava_Finkelsteyn: 
	                                                          fvwm1.png 
	                                                          fvwm2.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Stefan_Bergmeier: 
	                                                         logo-transparent.png 
	                                                         logo-white.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Stephen_Ford: fvwm.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Tadashi_Hikone: logo.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Takashi_Toyooka: 
	                                                        banner-sml-3d.png 
	                                                        banner-sml-black.png 
	                                                        banner-sml-white.png 
	                                                        bannerbar-flat.png 
	                                                        icon100-3d.png 
	                                                        icon100-flat.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Tian: logo_basic.png 
	                                             logo_float.png 
	                                             logo_float_bg.png 
	                                             logo_shaded.png 
	                                             logo_sunny.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Tom_Krietemeyer: 
	                                                        fvwm-logo.png 
	logo-competition/logos/voting/previews/Wolf_Bergenheim: 
	                                                        tangram_FVWM_logo_banner.png 
	                                                        tangram_FVWM_logo_banner_rev.png 
	                                                        tangram_FVWM_logo_banner_white.png 
	                                                        tangram_FVWM_logo_menu.png 
	                                                        tangram_FVWM_logo_menu_rev.png 

Log message:
Added preview files for logo voting

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]