Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added logos Felix E Klee

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:29:11 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/09/02 10:29:11

Modified files:
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Felix_E_Klee: index.php 
	                                     logos-overview.png 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Felix_E_Klee: cloudy_sky.png feline.png 
	                                     fvwm_geometric_sans_serif.png 
	                                     fvwm_geometric_serif.png 
	                                     overlapping_windows.png 
	                                     stacked_windows.png 

Log message:
Added logos Felix E Klee

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]