Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added logos

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 01:28:40 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/09/02 01:28:40

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Takashi_Toyooka: banner-3d.png 
	                                        banner-sml-3d.png 
	                                        banner-sml-black.png 
	                                        banner-sml-white.png 
	                                        bannerbar-flat.png 
	                                        icon100-3d.png 
	                                        icon100-flat.png 
	                                        icon16-flat-black.png 
	                                        icon16-flat-white.png 
	                                        icon16-flat.png 
	                                        icon16-level-black.png 
	                                        icon16-level-white.png 
	                                        icon16-level.png 
	                                        icon32-3d.png 
	                                        icon32-flat.png 
	                                        index.php 

Log message:
Added logos

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]