Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added new logos - this time the files as well

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 01:33:15 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/08/29 01:33:15

Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Julien_Guertault: Feline-Logo-Color.png 
	                                         Feline-Logo-Mono.png 
	                                         index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Keran: bullet.png carre.png danger.png 
	                              exclamation.png feu.png 
	                              forward.png horizon.png index.php 
	                              panneau.png pastille.png 
	                              pastille2.png point.png 
	                              sauvage.png sens_unique.png 
	                              star.png troue.png 

Log message:
Added new logos - this time the files as well

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]