Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Still on the way to the new screenshot page.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:55:14 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/08/19 15:55:14

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	screenshots/classes: directory_lister.inc screenshot_lister.inc 
	screenshots/desktops: index.php screenshot_db.inc 
	                      update_screenshot_db.cli 
	screenshots/desktops/Uwe_Pross-896x672: preview.gif 
Added files:
	screenshots/desktops/An_Thi_Nguyen_Le-1152x864: description.txt 
	                                                preview.gif 
	                                                screenshot.gif 

Log message:
Still on the way to the new screenshot page.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]