Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added first couple of screenshots. Others will follow :-)

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:50:41 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/08/28 14:50:41

Added files:
	screenshots/desktops: README 
	screenshots/desktops/Christian_Michon-desk-1280x1024: 
	                                                      screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Dan-desk-1280x1024: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Dominik-desk1-1152x864: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Dominik-desk2-1152x864: screenshot.jpg 
	screenshots/desktops/FilipHroch-desk-800x600: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/GlenLeeEdwards-desk3-1024x768: 
	                                                    screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/GlenLeeEdwards-desk4-1024x768: 
	                                                    screenshot.gif 

Log message:
Added first couple of screenshots. Others will follow :-)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]