Subject: snapshots & mailing-lists

From: Nadim Shaikli <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:39:41 -0700 (PDT)

A couple of quick notes,

 1. Snaphots are not being created (last one is from July 30)

      ftp://ftp.fvwm.org/pub/fvwm/devel/snapshots/

 2. I mailed and tried to follow-up a couple of time with Jason
    about obfuscating people's email addresses on this list and
    never got a reply (I mailed him what needs to be included to
    the mhonarc config file to do that).

Regards,

 - Nadim

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]