Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added next couple of screenshots. Others will follow :-)

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:04:20 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/08/28 15:04:20

Added files:
	screenshots/desktops/Ives_Aerts-desk-1280x1024: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/J_C_Lawrence-desk-1920x1440: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Jason_Kibble-desk-1280x1024: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Jules_Alberts-desk-1024x768: screenshot.png 
	screenshots/desktops/Kendrick_Vargas-desk-1280x1024: 
	                                                     screenshot.jpg 
	screenshots/desktops/Lee_Willis-desk-1024x768: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Len_Philpot-desk-1024x768: screenshot.png 
	screenshots/desktops/MURAKAMI_Tomokazu-desk-1280x1024: 
	                                                       screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Maciej_Delmanowski-desk-1024x768: 
	                                                       screenshot.jpg 
	screenshots/desktops/Marc_A_Lehmann-desk-2880x1094: 
	                                                    screenshot.png 
	screenshots/desktops/Michael-desk-1152x900: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Mikhael-desk-1280x1024: screenshot.png 

Log message:
Added next couple of screenshots. Others will follow :-)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]