Subject: [PATCH] fix missing font charsets

From: "S. Anderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:07:13 -0600

Hello everyone,

While using a utf-8 locale I get this message in my ~/.xsession-errors:

[FVWM][FlocaleGetFontSet]: (-*-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed-*-13-*-*-*-*-*-*-*,-*-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-14-*-*-*-*-*-*-*,-*-*-medium-r-normal-*-16-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*) Missing font charsets:
KSC5601.1987-0, GB2312.1980-0

This patch will fix it:

diff -urN fvwm.0/libs/defaults.h fvwm/libs/defaults.h
--- fvwm.0/libs/defaults.h      2003-08-30 22:55:58.000000000 -0600
+++ fvwm/libs/defaults.h        2003-08-30 22:56:22.000000000 -0600
@@ -125,7 +125,7 @@
 #define FLOCALE_MB_FALLBACK_FONT \
        "-*-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed-*-13-*-*-*-*-*-*-*," \
        "-*-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-14-*-*-*-*-*-*-*," \
-       "-*-*-medium-r-normal-*-16-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*"
+       "-*-*-medium-r-normal-*-16-*-*-*-*-*-*-*"
 /* rationale: -*-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed-*-13-* should gives "fixed" in
    most non multibyte charset (?).
    -*-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-14-* is ok for jsx

Hopefully someone can apply this patch.

Thanks,
sa
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 22:16:10 +0200

> +++ fvwm/libs/defaults.h        2003-08-30 22:56:22.000000000 -0600

Applied, Thanks, Olivier