Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added screenshots

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:25:22 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/08/28 14:25:22

Modified files:
	screenshots/desktops: index.php screenshot_db.inc 
Added files:
	screenshots/desktops/An_Thi_Nguyen_Le-desk1-1152x864: 
	                                                      description.inc 
	                                                      preview.gif 
	                                                      screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Andre_Bonhote-desk-1024x768: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Andre_Bonhote-desk-1280x1024: 
	                                                   description.inc 
	                                                   preview.gif 
	                                                   screenshot.jpg 
	screenshots/desktops/Brian_Sturk-desk-1280x1024: description.inc 
	                                                 preview.gif 
	                                                 screenshot.jpg 
	screenshots/desktops/Cameron_Simpson-desk-2560x1024: 
	                                                     description.inc 
	                                                     preview.gif 
	                                                     screenshot.jpg 
	screenshots/desktops/Christian_Lyra-desk-1024x768: 
	                                                   description.inc 
	                                                   preview.gif 
	                                                   screenshot.gif 

Log message:
Added screenshots

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]