Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: New screenshot page concept almost ready ;-)

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 01:41:03 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/08/20 01:41:03

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	screenshots/classes: directory_lister.inc screenshot_lister.inc 
	screenshots/desktops: index.php screenshot_db.inc 
Added files:
	screenshots/desktops/An_Thi_Nguyen_Le-desk2-1152x864: 
	                                                      description.inc 
	                                                      description.inc~ 
	                                                      preview.gif 
	                                                      screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/An_Thi_Nguyen_Le-desk3-1152x864: 
	                                                      description.inc 
	                                                      preview.gif 
	                                                      screenshot.gif 

Log message:
New screenshot page concept almost ready ;-)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]