Subject: Sorry for cvs mails

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:44:26 +0200

Hi together,

As seen I had some  difficulties  by  adding  all  converted
screenshots  at once. I got some error messages from the cvs
server. So I added all new directories step  by  step  which
causes a lot of cvs mails. 

While writing this  mail  my  cvs  copy  at  home  has  been
synchronized with the cvs server - cvs commit and cvs update
works as expected. 

There are still some files to transmit :-)

Cheers, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,   For personal reply/mail put "fvwm"
 (O,O)  in the subject.
 (   )  Otherwise I won't receive our mail.
--"-"----------------------------------------
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]