Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added last set of screenshots.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:21:48 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/08/28 15:21:48

Added files:
	screenshots/desktops/Olivier_Chapuis-paneldown-800x600: 
	                                                        screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Olivier_Chapuis-panelup-800x600: 
	                                                      screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Parv-desk-1024x768: screenshot.png 
	screenshots/desktops/Paul_Johnson-desk-1280x1024: screenshot.jpg 
	screenshots/desktops/Ploum-desk-1152x864: screenshot.jpg 
	screenshots/desktops/Remko_Troncon-desk-1024x768: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Robert-desk-1280x1024: screenshot.jpg 
	screenshots/desktops/S_Anderson-desk-1024x768: screenshot.jpg 
	screenshots/desktops/Stric-desk1-1152x900: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Taviso-desk-1024x768: screenshot.jpg 
	screenshots/desktops/Tenebrae-desk-800x600: screenshot.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Thomas_Adam-desk-1024x768: screenshot.png 
	screenshots/desktops/Windows95-desk-1280x1024: screenshot.png 
	screenshots/desktops/j_g_a_van_riswick-desk-1152x864: 
	                                                      screenshot.gif 

Log message:
Added last set of screenshots.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]