Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added first version for new screenshot pages

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:03:05 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/08/18 16:03:05

Modified files:
	web-theme/themes: theme_descriptions.inc 
Added files:
	screenshots/classes: directory_lister.inc screenshot_lister.inc 
	screenshots/desktops: index.html index.php screenshot_db.inc 
	                      update_screenshot_db.cli 
	screenshots/desktops/Uwe_Pross-896x672: description.txt 
	                                        preview.gif 
	                                        screenshot.png 

Log message:
Added first version for new screenshot pages

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]