Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added previews and descriptions for screenshots

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:40:30 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/08/28 14:40:30

Added files:
	screenshots/desktops/Christian_Michon-desk-1280x1024: 
	                                                      description.inc 
	                                                      preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Dan-desk-1280x1024: description.inc 
	                                         preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Dominik-desk1-1152x864: description.inc 
	                                             preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Dominik-desk2-1152x864: description.inc 
	                                             preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/FilipHroch-desk-800x600: description.inc 
	                                              preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/GlenLeeEdwards-desk3-1024x768: 
	                                                    description.inc 
	                                                    preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/GlenLeeEdwards-desk4-1024x768: 
	                                                    description.inc 
	                                                    preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Ives_Aerts-desk-1280x1024: description.inc 
	                                                preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/J_C_Lawrence-desk-1920x1440: 
	                                                  description.inc 
	                                                  preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Jason_Kibble-desk-1280x1024: 
	                                                  description.inc 
	                                                  preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Jules_Alberts-desk-1024x768: 
	                                                  description.inc 
	                                                  preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Kendrick_Vargas-desk-1280x1024: 
	                                                     description.inc 
	                                                     preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Lee_Willis-desk-1024x768: description.inc 
	                                               preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Len_Philpot-desk-1024x768: description.inc 
	                                                preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/MURAKAMI_Tomokazu-desk-1280x1024: 
	                                                       description.inc 
	                                                       preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Maciej_Delmanowski-desk-1024x768: 
	                                                       description.inc 
	                                                       preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Marc_A_Lehmann-desk-2880x1094: 
	                                                    description.inc 
	                                                    preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Michael-desk-1152x900: description.inc 
	                                            preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Mikhael-desk-1280x1024: description.inc 
	                                             preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Olivier_Chapuis-paneldown-800x600: 
	                                                        description.inc 
	                                                        preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Olivier_Chapuis-panelup-800x600: 
	                                                      description.inc 
	                                                      preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Parv-desk-1024x768: description.inc 
	                                         preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Paul_Johnson-desk-1280x1024: 
	                                                  description.inc 
	                                                  preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Ploum-desk-1152x864: description.inc 
	                                          preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Remko_Troncon-desk-1024x768: 
	                                                  description.inc 
	                                                  preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Robert-desk-1280x1024: description.inc 
	                                            preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/S_Anderson-desk-1024x768: description.inc 
	                                               preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Stric-desk1-1152x900: description.inc 
	                                           preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Taviso-desk-1024x768: description.inc 
	                                           preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Tenebrae-desk-800x600: description.inc 
	                                            preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Thomas_Adam-desk-1024x768: description.inc 
	                                                preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/Uwe_Pross-896x672: description.inc 
	screenshots/desktops/Windows95-desk-1280x1024: description.inc 
	                                               preview.gif 
	screenshots/desktops/j_g_a_van_riswick-desk-1152x864: 
	                                                      description.inc 
	                                                      preview.gif 

Log message:
Added previews and descriptions for screenshots

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]