Subject: fvwm-menu-headlines

From: Kingsly John <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 14:16:33 +0530

The headlines for BBC-World and SciTech are broken in the
fvwm-menu-headlines script.

Creating the headlines page from the following two URLs might be easier.(This
is what BBC uses for their win32 desktop ticker)

http://tickers.bbc.co.uk/tickerdata/headings.dat
http://tickers.bbc.co.uk/tickerdata/story2.dat

Kingsly
-- 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 10:41:09 +0000

> fvwm-menu-headlines script.

Well, they still kind of work, just no real news.

> http://tickers.bbc.co.uk/tickerdata/story2.dat

I will do this later.

Regards,
Mikhael.