Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added logos

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 00:49:43 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/07/02 00:49:43

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Wolf_Bergenheim: index.php overview.png 
	                                        tangram_FVWM_logo_banner.png 
	                                        tangram_FVWM_logo_banner_rev.png 
	                                        tangram_FVWM_logo_menu.png 
	                                        tangram_FVWM_logo_menu_rev.png 
	                                        tangram_FVWM_logo_website.png 
	                                        tangram_FVWM_logo_website_rev.png 

Log message:
Added logos

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]