Subject: CVS domivogt: * New extended variable $[func.context]

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 20:37:47 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	03/07/04 20:37:47

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : add_window.c bindings.c borders.c builtins.c 
	                 conditional.c events.c expand.c expand.h 
	                 focus.c frame.c functions.c fvwm.1.in fvwm.c 
	                 geometry.c icons.c menus.c schedule.c screen.h 
	                 style.c update.c 
	libs           : Bindings.c Bindings.h FBidiJoin.c Makefile.am 
	                 fvwmlib.h gravity.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.h readconfig.c 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.c Instructions.c 
Added files:
	libs           : charmap.c charmap.h modifiers.c modifiers.h 
	                 wcontext.c wcontext.h 

Log message:
* New extended variable $[func.context]
* New direction aliases _, -, [, ], v, >, <, ^.
* Moved some code from Bindings.c to new files.
* Fixed a bug with key binding context.
* Fixed drawing of window when using NeverFocus on focused window.
* Fixed a potential UMR.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]