Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Fixed links at author page and cat pages.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:01:14 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/07/11 01:01:14

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	authors        : index.php 
	fvwm-cats      : angel_resting.php black-stone1_paws.php 
	                 blacky-tiger.php blaise.php bobcat.php 
	                 boris.php cassy.php corky.php geoffrey.php 
	                 grendel.php kassandra.php lili.php luthien.php 
	                 murzilka.php niniel.php scott.php tilion.php 
	                 tiny01b.php 
	web-theme/classes: base_class.inc 

Log message:
Fixed links at author page and cat pages.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]