Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added e-mail addresses of the authors as php comments

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 00:59:36 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/07/02 00:59:36

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	logo-competition/logos/Colin_May: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Phil_Harper: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Stefan_Bergmeier: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Tadashi_Hikone: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Tian: index.php 

Log message:
Added e-mail addresses of the authors as php comments

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]