Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added logos from Eric Hafner and Daniel Gadziemski

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:26:20 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/07/28 00:26:20

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Daniel_Gadziemski: fvwm1-2.png fvwm1.png 
	                                          fvwm2-1.png 
	                                          fvwm2-2.png 
	                                          fvwm2-3.png 
	                                          fvwm2-4.png 
	                                          fvwm2-5.png fvwm2.png 
	                                          fvwm3-1.png fvwm3.png 
	                                          fvwm4.png fvwm5.png 
	                                          fvwm6.png fvwm7.png 
	                                          index.php overview.png 
	logo-competition/logos/Eric_Hafner: index.php logo.png 

Log message:
Added logos from Eric Hafner and Daniel Gadziemski

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]