Subject: Translation?

From: Andrei Mitrofanow <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:04:34 +0200

you need a translater for german?
send me a template to translate and i will see wath i can do.

Andrei
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:50:29 +0200

> send me a template to translate and i will see wath i can do.

Great.

At present time we have to "fix" our default configuration files
to get a fixed set of strings to translate (we do not want to ask
you to translate strings which will change ...).

We will not forget you! Thanks, Olivier