Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added a couple of new logos

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:58:47 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/07/09 05:58:47

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Anand_Tanna: index.php logofvwm.png 
	                                    overview.png 
	logo-competition/logos/Christopher_Culp: fvwm.gif fvwm.png 
	                                         index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Olli_Kopakkala: fvwm_valmis.png index.php 

Log message:
Added a couple of new logos

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]