Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added deco pics for the new theme

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:48:55 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/07/17 14:48:55

Added files:
	pictures/decorations/window_deco_default: bottom.gif 
	                                          bottom_left.gif 
	                                          bottom_right.gif 
	                                          button_1.gif 
	                                          button_2.gif 
	                                          button_3.gif 
	                                          button_4.gif 
	                                          button_5.gif 
	                                          button_6.gif 
	                                          button_7.gif 
	                                          button_8.gif 
	                                          deco_definitions.inc 
	                                          left.gif middle.gif 
	                                          right.gif title.gif 
	                                          top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                          top_right.gif 
	                                          transparent.gif 

Log message:
Added deco pics for the new theme

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]