Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added new logos.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 06:41:41 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/07/01 06:41:41

Modified files:
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Phil_Harper: index.php 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Colin_May: Colin1.png Colin2.png 
	                                  Colin3.png Colin4.png 
	                                  Colin5.png Colin6.png 
	                                  Colin7.png Colin8.png 
	                                  index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Phil_Harper: fvwmboxes3.png 
	logo-competition/logos/Tadashi_Hikone: index.php index.php~ 
	                                       logo.png 

Log message:
Added new logos.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]