Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added a couple of new logos.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:13:47 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/07/15 06:13:47

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Annemarie_Rowson: fvwm.jpg index.php 
	                                         overview.png 
	logo-competition/logos/Anthony_Lee: fvwmlogo.gif fvwmlogo1.gif 
	                                    index.php overview.png 
	logo-competition/logos/Geoffroy_Giraux: index.php 
	                                        logo_fvwm_curved_bw.png 
	                                        logo_fvwm_curved_noborder.png 
	                                        overview.png 

Log message:
Added a couple of new logos.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]