Subject: CVS domivogt: * Merged all the dummy commands into CMD_Dummy (Silent, Title, Function, KeepRc

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 03:07:35 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	03/07/01 03:07:35

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : commands.h functable.c functions.c 

Log message:
* Merged all the dummy commands into CMD_Dummy (Silent, Title, Function, KeepRc
and TearMenuOff).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:21:27 +0000

> * Merged all the dummy commands into CMD_Dummy (Silent, Title, Function, KeepRc

The problem with this is it is impossible now to know the exact command
spelling, previously CMD_TearMenuOff appeared in functable.c just like
for other normal commands. I may solve this by hardcoding some spellings
in perllib/FVWM/create-commands, but the previous situation was better
for parsing.

Regards,
Mikhael.