Subject: fvwm logo contest

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:03:05 -0400

A while back I volunteered to handle any logo submissions while
Uwe and Mikhael were on vacation.

I never did find the mailing list
on the sourceforge site so I have no idea whether there have
been any submissions.

I apoligize for being too stupid to find something that is probably
pretty obvious.  If there are any submissions, I guess they'll just have
to wait.  I'm sort of on vacation myself.

-- 
Dan Espen                               E-mail: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:09:35 +0200

> on the sourceforge site so I have no idea whether there have

That's because the mailing list is invisible.  You need to be a
member of the project to see it.  You need to register a sf
account, then tell me your user name.

> to wait.  I'm sort of on vacation myself.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:03:08 +0000

> account, then tell me your user name.

The invisible list only affects the way one sees archives, otherwise it
is a normal list that may be subscribed/unsubscribed at:

  http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fvwm-logo

I see that for some time now list archives are integrated into the SF
project pages (archives were external), so probably SF login is required
now, but then it is SF bug, only subscription login (using email address)
should be required for invisible lists.

Anyway, seeing archives is not required to answer messages. :)

> > to wait.  I'm sort of on vacation myself.

The list is not moderated, anyone may write to it. So if you don't see
messages there are no ones. :) Actually there were several, I hope Uwe
will process them when he has time (not urgent).

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:05:23 -0400

> account, then tell me your user name.

My username is despen.

I visited the link Mikhael gave, it won't let me view the archive,
if says its restricted.

I then tried to subscribe and it said I'm already subscribed.

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 07:42:11 +0000

> I visited the link Mikhael gave, it won't let me view the archive,

Try now, but this time login at the left when it says about restriction.

> I then tried to subscribe and it said I'm already subscribed.

You may change your subscription details online using the subscription
password that MailMan sent to you initially, or request sending the
password to you again on this mailing list page.

Regards,
Mikhael.