Subject: web layout suggestion

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:52:54 +0200

I like the pager in the birthday layout much better than on the
regular page.  I suggest that we switch to a horizontal pager
there too, but below the page title:

  +-----------------------------+
  | The official fvwm home page | <- front page title
  +-----------------------------+
  +---------------------------+
  |   |   |   |   |   |   |   | <- pager
  +---------------------------+
  +-----------------------------+
  |                             |
  |                             |
                ...               <- page contents
  |                             |
  |                             |
  +-----------------------------+

On the subordinate pages, the pager would be at the top.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 21:10:03 +0200

Hi there,

On 13 Jun 2003 at 13:52:54 +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:

> I like the pager in the birthday layout much better than
> on the regular page. I suggest that we switch to a
> horizontal pager there too, but below the page title:

We can change the default theme whenever we got a new one. 
Since the birthday theme support a simple multi-pixmap style
I would like derive a new default theme from it. Appart from
that I still got in mind to provide a fvwmrc which make fvwm
look the same as a web page theme. Another idea would be to
provide a simple (or complex :) fvwmrc generator on the web
page. The user may choose titlebar, mouse behaviour etc. and
gets a fvwmrc.

I leave for holiday in a couple of hours. So I would like to
shift that discussion two weeks from now.

Can anyone take care on new submitted logos for the logo
page? Either Mikhael nor me can do that in the next two
weeks. 

Cheers, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,  Uwe Pross
 (O,O) mailto:[email-masked]
 (   ) http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp
=-"-"-================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 16:43:31 -0400

> page? Either Mikhael nor me can do that in the next two

I've been pretty busy lately, but I'll try.
I don't see how these source forge lists work.
Send me instructions.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:00:56 +0000

> I don't see how these source forge lists work.

fvwm-logo is a regular world-writable list without any moderation for now.
It is also non world-readable to be SPAM-less (very hopefully).
So unless it is hard SPAMed (didn't happen yet) no control is needed.

Regards,
Mikhael.