Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Removed unused files

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 00:42:10 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/06/03 00:42:10

Removed files:
	birthday/window_decor_birthday: bottom.gif bottom_left.gif 
	                                bottom_right.gif button_1.gif 
	                                button_2.gif button_3.gif 
	                                button_4.gif button_5.gif 
	                                button_6.gif button_7.gif 
	                                button_8.gif 
	                                deco_definitions.inc left.gif 
	                                left_title.gif middle.gif 
	                                right.gif right_title.gif 
	                                title.gif top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                top_right.gif transparent.gif 

Log message:
Removed unused files

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]