Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: * regenerated perllib man pages

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 21:34:33 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	03/06/09 21:34:33

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	documentation/perllib: FVWM::Commands.php FVWM::Constants.php 
	                       FVWM::Event.php FVWM::EventNames.php 
	                       FVWM::Module.php FVWM::Module::Gtk.php 
	                       FVWM::Module::Gtk2.php 
	                       FVWM::Module::Tk.php 
	                       FVWM::Module::Toolkit.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::Colorsets.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::GlobalConfig.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::ModuleConfig.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::PageInfo.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::Scheduler.php 
	                       FVWM::Tracker::WindowList.php 
	                       General::FileSystem.php 
	                       General::Parse.php index.php perllib2php 
	                       tutorial.php 
	download       : index.php 

Log message:
* regenerated perllib man pages
* restored links to tarballs

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]