Subject: dead link on web page

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:52:23 +0200

On the page

  http://www.fvwm.org/documentation/developers.php

the link "Web site" is dead.  It points to

  http://www.fvwm.org/documentation/dev_webpage.php

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:58:26 +0200

Hi there,

>   http://www.fvwm.org/documentation/dev_webpage.php

Fixed. 

I have got this file on my copy of the fvwm-web tree. I have
not  found the time to write something about the php concept
yet - so I have not added this file to cvs.

Cheers, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,  Uwe Pross
 (O,O) mailto:[email-masked]
 (   ) http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp
=-"-"-================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]