Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: New global function to insert links. Added color selection for logo pages.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 14:48:31 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/06/02 14:48:31

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog index.php 
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Anna_MacLachlan: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Coji_Morishita: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/David_Drummond: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Felix_E_Klee: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Ian_Remmler: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Michael_Gorniak: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Phil_Harper: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Tian: index.php 
	web-theme/classes: birthday_class.inc 
	web-theme/helpers: members2globals.inc 

Log message:
New global function to insert links. Added color selection for logo pages.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]