Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added logos, fixed typo.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:24:19 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/06/11 01:24:19

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	documentation  : dev_cvs.php 
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Aric_Campling: index.php 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Aric_Campling: logo-transparent_bg.png 
	logo-competition/logos/Ludovic_Recourchines: F5.png F6.png 
	                                             LogoF.png index.php 
	                                             logos-overview.png 
Removed files:
	logo-competition/logos/Aric_Campling: logo-white_bg.png 

Log message:
Added logos, fixed typo.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]