Subject: CVS domivogt: * renamed some ..._type typedefs to ..._t

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:53:26 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	03/06/29 14:53:26

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	bin            : fvwm-root.c 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c add_window.h 
	                 bindings.c bindings.h borders.c borders.h 
	                 builtins.c builtins.h colormaps.c colormaps.h 
	                 colors.c colors.h colorset.c colorset.h 
	                 commands.h conditional.c conditional.h cursor.c 
	                 cursor.h decorations.c decorations.h 
	                 eventhandler.h eventmask.h events.c events.h 
	                 ewmh.c ewmh.h ewmh_conf.c ewmh_events.c 
	                 ewmh_icons.c ewmh_intern.h ewmh_names.c 
	                 execcontext.c execcontext.h expand.c expand.h 
	                 externs.h focus.c focus.h focus_policy.c 
	                 focus_policy.h frame.c frame.h functable.c 
	                 functable.h functions.c functions.h fvwm.c 
	                 fvwm.h geometry.c geometry.h gnome.c gnome.h 
	                 icccm2.c icccm2.h icons.c icons.h menucmd.c 
	                 menudim.c menudim.h menuitem.c menuitem.h 
	                 menus.c menus.h menustyle.c menustyle.h misc.c 
	                 misc.h modconf.c modconf.h module_interface.c 
	                 module_interface.h move_resize.c move_resize.h 
	                 placement.c placement.h read.c read.h repeat.c 
	                 repeat.h schedule.c schedule.h screen.h 
	                 session.c session.h stack.c stack.h style.c 
	                 style.h template.c template.h update.c update.h 
	                 virtual.c virtual.h window_flags.h windowlist.c 
	                 windowlist.h windowshade.c 
	libs           : Bindings.c Bindings.h ClientMsg.c ClientMsg.h 
	                 ColorUtils.c Colorset.c Colorset.h Cursor.c 
	                 Event.c FBidi.c FBidi.h FBidiJoin.c FBidiJoin.h 
	                 FCombineChars.c FCombineChars.h FEvent.c 
	                 FEvent.h FGettext.c FGettext.h FImage.c 
	                 FImage.h FRender.c FRender.h FRenderInit.c 
	                 FRenderInit.h FRenderInterface.h FScreen.c 
	                 FScreen.h FShape.c FShape.h FShm.h Fft.c Fft.h 
	                 FftInterface.h Ficonv.c Ficonv.h Flocale.c 
	                 Flocale.h FlocaleCharset.c FlocaleCharset.h 
	                 Fpng.h Fxpm.h Grab.c Grab.h Graphics.c Module.c 
	                 Module.h Parse.c Parse.h Picture.c Picture.h 
	                 PictureBase.c PictureBase.h 
	                 PictureDitherMatrice.h PictureGraphics.c 
	                 PictureGraphics.h PictureImageLoader.c 
	                 PictureImageLoader.h PictureUtils.c 
	                 PictureUtils.h Rectangles.c Rectangles.h 
	                 Strings.c Strings.h System.c Target.c 
	                 WinMagic.c XError.c XResource.c alloca.c 
	                 atexit.c debug.c defaults.h envvar.c envvar.h 
	                 flist.c flist.h ftime.h fvwmlib.h fvwmrect.c 
	                 fvwmrect.h fvwmsignal.c fvwmsignal.h 
	                 gethostname.c gravity.c gravity.h 
	                 lang-strings.h queue.c queue.h safemalloc.c 
	                 safemalloc.h setpgrp.c setpgrp.h strcasecmp.c 
	                 strdup.c strerror.c strncasecmp.c timeout.c 
	                 timeout.h usleep.c vpacket.h wild.c wild.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmAnimate: FvwmAnimate.c FvwmAnimate.h 
	modules/FvwmAuto: FvwmAuto.c 
	modules/FvwmBacker: FvwmBacker.c FvwmBacker.h root_bits.c 
	modules/FvwmBanner: FvwmBanner.c 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c FvwmButtons.h button.c 
	                     button.h draw.c draw.h dynamic.h icons.c 
	                     icons.h misc.c misc.h output.c parse.c 
	                     parse.h 
	modules/FvwmCommand: FvwmCommand.c FvwmCommand.h FvwmCommandS.c 
	                     findcmd.pl 
	modules/FvwmConsole: FvwmConsole.c FvwmConsole.h FvwmConsoleC.c 
	                     getline.c 
	modules/FvwmCpp: FvwmCpp.c FvwmCpp.h 
	modules/FvwmDebug: FvwmOldDebug.c FvwmOldDebug.h 
	modules/FvwmDragWell: commonStuff.h cursorStuff.c cursorStuff.h 
	                      dragSource.h fvwmDragWell.c fvwmDragWell.h 
	                      xdndDragSource.c 
	modules/FvwmEvent: FvwmEvent.c 
	modules/FvwmForm: FvwmForm.c FvwmForm.h ParseCommand.c 
	                  ReadXServer.c 
	modules/FvwmGtk: FvwmGtk.c dialog.c dialog.h expand.c expand.h 
	                 gtkpixmapmenuitem.c gtkpixmapmenuitem.h menu.c 
	                 menu.h windowlist.c windowlist.h 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: FvwmIconBox.c FvwmIconBox.h icons.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.c FvwmIconMan.h debug.c debug.h 
	                     debuglevels.h functions.c fvwm.c globals.c 
	                     readconfig.c readconfig.h winlist.c x.c x.h 
	                     xmanager.c xmanager.h 
	modules/FvwmIdent: FvwmIdent.c FvwmIdent.h 
	modules/FvwmM4 : FvwmM4.c FvwmM4.h 
	modules/FvwmPager: FvwmPager.c FvwmPager.h x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmProxy: FvwmProxy.h 
	modules/FvwmRearrange: FvwmRearrange.c 
	modules/FvwmSave: FvwmSave.c FvwmSave.h 
	modules/FvwmSaveDesk: FvwmSaveDesk.c FvwmSaveDesk.h 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.c Instructions.c script.c 
	                    script.h types.h 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: CheckBox.c HDipstick.c HScrollBar.c 
	                            ItemDraw.c List.c Menu.c 
	                            MiniScroll.c PopupMenu.c 
	                            PushButton.c RadioButton.c 
	                            Rectangle.c Swallow.c TextField.c 
	                            Tools.c Tools.h VDipstick.c 
	                            VScrollBar.c Widget.c 
	modules/FvwmScroll: FvwmScroll.c FvwmScroll.h GrabWindow.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: ButtonArray.c ButtonArray.h Colors.c 
	                     Colors.h FvwmTaskBar.c FvwmTaskBar.h 
	                     Goodies.c Goodies.h List.c List.h Mallocs.c 
	                     Mallocs.h Start.c Start.h 
	modules/FvwmTheme: FvwmTheme.c 
	modules/FvwmWharf: FvwmWharf.c Wharf.h icons.c stepgfx.c 
	                   stepgfx.h 
	modules/FvwmWharf/ASSound: ASSound.c 
	modules/FvwmWharf/OffiX: DragAndDrop.h DragAndDropTypes.h 
	modules/FvwmWinList: ButtonArray.c ButtonArray.h FvwmWinList.c 
	                     FvwmWinList.h List.c List.h Mallocs.c 
	                     Mallocs.h 
	tests/hints    : hints_test.c 
	utils          : xselection.c 
	vms            : vms.c vms.h 

Log message:
* renamed some ..._type typedefs to ..._t
* shortened some comments
* removed GPL from .h files
* added "/* -*-c-*- */ where missing
* include config.h in all .c files
* added GPL to all .c files
* some reformatting

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]