Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added logos from Scott Smedley

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 02:02:33 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/06/03 02:02:33

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
	web-theme/classes: default_class.inc 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Scott_Smedley: fvwm-overview.png 
	                                      fvwm01.png fvwm02.png 
	                                      fvwm03.png fvwm04.png 
	                                      fvwm05.png fvwm06.png 
	                                      fvwm07.png fvwmlogo.html 
	                                      index.php 

Log message:
Added logos from Scott Smedley

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]