Subject: Patch: don't popup debug dialog when it is iconised.

From: Scott Smedley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:13:08 +1000

Index: perllib/FVWM/Module/Tk.pm
===================================================================
RCS file: /home/cvs/fvwm/fvwm/perllib/FVWM/Module/Tk.pm,v
retrieving revision 1.10
diff -u -r1.10 Tk.pm
--- perllib/FVWM/Module/Tk.pm	15 Jun 2003 01:36:39 -0000	1.10
+++ perllib/FVWM/Module/Tk.pm	15 Jun 2003 08:11:26 -0000
@@ -141,8 +141,7 @@
 		$self->{tkDebugDialog} = $dialog;
 		$self->{tkDebugTextWg} = $text;
 	} else {
-		# this is annoying, the dialog may contain a check box for this
-		$dialog->deiconify();
+		$dialog->deiconify() if ($dialog->state() eq 'withdrawn');
 	}
 	my $text = $self->{tkDebugTextWg};
 	$text->insert('end', "$msg\n");