Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Fixed some style propagation problems.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:30:37 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/05/30 08:30:37

Modified files:
	authors/pictures: Bob_Woodside.php Cameron_Simpson.php 
	                  Chuck_Hines.php Dan_Espen.php Dominik_Vogt.php 
	                  Greg_Badros.php Marcus_Lundblad-2.php 
	                  Marcus_Lundblad.php Mikhael_Goikhman-2.php 
	                  Mikhael_Goikhman.php Olivier_Chapuis-2.php 
	                  Olivier_Chapuis.php Richard_Lister.php 
	                  Steve_Robbins.php Suzanne_Britton.php 
	                  Tomas_Oegren.php Uwe_Pross.php index.php 
	                  template.php_ 
	birthday       : index.php 

Log message:
Fixed some style propagation problems.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]