Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Fixed problem with logo files and navgen. Added forgotten theme description.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 16:10:33 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/05/02 16:10:33

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog navgen.cli 
	logo-competition/logos/Anna_MacLachlan: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/David_Drummond: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Ian_Remmler: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Michael_Gorniak: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Phil_Harper: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Tian: index.php 
Added files:
	web-theme/themes: theme_descriptions.inc 

Log message:
Fixed problem with logo files and navgen. Added forgotten theme description.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]