Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Color change. Some fixes.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 07:22:41 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/05/30 07:22:41

Modified files:
	birthday       : ballons7_bg.gif 
	birthday/window_decor_birthday: bottom.gif bottom_left.gif 
	                                bottom_right.gif button_1.gif 
	                                button_2.gif button_3.gif 
	                                button_4.gif button_5.gif 
	                                button_6.gif button_7.gif 
	                                button_8.gif left.gif middle.gif 
	                                right.gif title.gif top.gif 
	                                top_left.gif top_right.gif 
	web-theme/classes: base_class.inc birthday_class.inc 
	web-theme/themes: birthday_theme.inc theme_descriptions.inc 

Log message:
Color change. Some fixes.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]