Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Changed location of developers pics

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:08:27 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/05/30 08:08:27

Modified files:
	authors        : index.php 
	birthday       : index.php 
	latest_news    : index.php 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
Added files:
	authors/pictures: Bob_Woodside.jpg Bob_Woodside.php 
	                  Bob_Woodside_small.jpg Brady_Montz.gif 
	                  Cameron_Simpson-2.gif Cameron_Simpson.jpg 
	                  Cameron_Simpson.php Cameron_Simpson_small.jpg 
	                  Chuck_Hines.jpg Chuck_Hines.php 
	                  Chuck_Hines_small.jpg Dan_Espen.jpg 
	                  Dan_Espen.php Dan_Espen_small.jpg 
	                  Dominik_Vogt.jpg Dominik_Vogt.php 
	                  Dominik_Vogt_small.jpg Greg_Badros.jpg 
	                  Greg_Badros.php Greg_Badros_small.jpg 
	                  Marcus_Lundblad-2.jpg Marcus_Lundblad-2.php 
	                  Marcus_Lundblad-2_small.jpg 
	                  Marcus_Lundblad.jpg Marcus_Lundblad.php 
	                  Marcus_Lundblad_small.jpg 
	                  Mikhael_Goikhman-2.jpg Mikhael_Goikhman-2.php 
	                  Mikhael_Goikhman-2_small.jpg 
	                  Mikhael_Goikhman.jpg Mikhael_Goikhman.php 
	                  Mikhael_Goikhman_small.jpg Nadim_Shaikli.png 
	                  Olivier_Chapuis-2.jpg Olivier_Chapuis-2.php 
	                  Olivier_Chapuis-2_small.jpg 
	                  Olivier_Chapuis.jpg Olivier_Chapuis.php 
	                  Olivier_Chapuis_small.jpg Richard_Lister.jpg 
	                  Richard_Lister.php Richard_Lister_small.jpg 
	                  Steve_Robbins.jpg Steve_Robbins.php 
	                  Steve_Robbins_small.jpg Suzanne_Britton.jpg 
	                  Suzanne_Britton.php Suzanne_Britton_small.jpg 
	                  Tomas_Oegren.jpg Tomas_Oegren.php 
	                  Tomas_Oegren_small.jpg Uwe_Pross.jpg 
	                  Uwe_Pross.php Uwe_Pross_small.jpg index.php 
	                  template.php_ web-pages.txt 

Log message:
Changed location of developers pics

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]