Subject: Problems displaying the birthday pages.

From: Alex Wallis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 01:28:40 +0930

I'm resending this a second time, as it doesn't seem to have reached the
list. Are 80Kb jpg attachments considered as spam?

It may just be me, but I suspect the background picture for the birthday
pages is doing some really evil and wicked things to my X server. I've
tried to attach a screenshot to give an idea of what I'm seeing (or not
seeing
as the case may be).  :( But since that failed I've put it on my web
server at http://awol.no-ip.org/bad-bleah.jpg

I also had a similar reaction to Uwe's demo pages on his server so it
must be something to do with the code and my choice of browser (Netscape
4.79). Nope! I just tried it with Mozilla too and I get the same thing
happening. 

Maybe it's my X server? Or my xinerama?

I'm using RH9 and XFree86 4.3.0. It would seem to be the code for the
pages window borders at a guess. Dunno.

Anyone else see this?

Alex

P.S. Since I sent this email the first time, many changes have been made
on the web site. All of the birthday decorated pages mess up my X server
very badly indeed. No other web site ever does this to me at all.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]