Subject: FPFocusClickModifiers default

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:08:01 +0200

The FPFocusClickModifiers default is "N".
What about using "A"?

Reagrds, Olivier
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 18:55:45 +0200

> The FPFocusClickModifiers default is "N".

I can't remember exactly, but if there is any reason it is
backward compatibility.  Changing it may be confusing for people
who define an action, say, with "mouse 1 w s ..." and expect that
it does not raise the window.

In any case, I had to break compatibility for the mousey focus
types since CLickToFocus and SloppyFocus worked differently (I
think, but I'm not exactly sure).

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]