Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added window decoration - changed heading for customize page

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 09:54:24 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/05/27 09:54:24

Modified files:
	customize_theme: index.php 
	web-theme/themes: theme_descriptions.inc 
Added files:
	pictures/decorations: make_decoration.sh 
	pictures/decorations/window_deco_nanogui: bottom.gif 
	                                          bottom_left.gif 
	                                          bottom_right.gif 
	                                          button_1.gif 
	                                          button_2.gif 
	                                          button_3.gif 
	                                          button_4.gif 
	                                          button_5.gif 
	                                          button_6.gif 
	                                          button_7.gif 
	                                          deco_definitions.inc 
	                                          left.gif middle.gif 
	                                          right.gif title.gif 
	                                          top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                          top_right.gif 
	                                          transparent.gif 

Log message:
Added window decoration - changed heading for customize page

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]