Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: * new logos added

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 20:26:42 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	03/05/22 20:26:42

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	css            : default.css 
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Anna_MacLachlan: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Phil_Harper: index.php 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Anna_MacLachlan: clearly-fvwm-small.png 
	                                        clearly-fvwm.png 
	logo-competition/logos/Coji_Morishita: fvwm_banner.png 
	                                       fvwm_logo.png 
	                                       fvwm_logo_plus.png 
	                                       fvwm_sbanner_blue.png 
	                                       fvwm_sbanner_green.png 
	                                       fvwm_sbanner_red.png 
	                                       fvwm_sbanner_yellow.png 
	                                       fvwm_sym_logo.png 
	                                       index.php 

Log message:
* new logos added

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]