Subject: HOW ARE YOU

From: "Mrs Victoria Guei." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 03:18:20 +0100

Goodday!

It is with hope that I write to seek your help in this context.

I am Mrs. Victoria Guei wife of the former Head Of State of Cote'd
Ivoire,Late General Robert Guei who was assassinated on the19th of
September 2002 in a military uprising in my country.

I got your email address from network directory.I apologize if I have
infringed on your privacy.

However,since my husband death, I have been thrown into a state of utter
confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present administration of
President Laurent Gbagbo. The security agents in the country have subjected
me to physical and psychological torture. Subsequently, events in my
country has now led to the break up of the country with many displaced
individuals including Foreigners. This you would have heard in the news.

Unfortunately, loyalist soldiers of the present leader of the country,
President Laurent Gbagbo have continued to loot and assassinate those
perceived to be against his regime.

In view of these,I secretly left my country Cote'd ivoire for the Accra in
Ghana to seek asylum.
I am using this medium, to humbly approach you for assistance in the
resettlement and relocation of my three children and I out of Accra-Ghana
where we are temporarily seeking Political Asylum.

Besides, I am equally, using this correspondence to seek and request your
assistance and cooperation in a sensitive but highly beneficial financial
arrangement. 

Prior to the death of my husband, he deposited a huge amount of money in a
consignment in a security company’s vault overseas. The fact that my
husband is Dead and we continue to accumulate huge debts daily as long as
this consignment remains in the security company’s vault, made me decided
to get someone reliable to proceed as soon as possible to receive these
funds.my plan is to invest the money so as to safeguard my future and that
of my children. It is very essential that you understand the kind of trust
and confidence I want to put in you. This is an act of desperation on my
part, in order not to loose this money.

For your reliable assistance, if willing, I will reward you with 25% of the
money.

As soon as you declare your willingness to assist, i shall furnish you with
the details and information you will need to accomplish this task.

For obvious security reasons, it is imperative that you keep all our
communication very secret. Do not mention my family’s name or disclose the
transaction to anybody.

Thank you in anticipation for your assistance in enabling me achieve this
goal. Please contact me whether or not you are interested in assisting me.
This will enable me scout for another partner in the event of non-interest
on your part.

Your’s sincerely,

 Mrs Victoria Guei.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]