Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: * renamed directory

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 06:06:51 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	03/05/02 06:06:51

Modified files:
	logo-competition: logos_new.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Ian_Remmler: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Phil_Harper: index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Tian: index.php 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/Anna_MacLachlan: index.php 
	                                        jungle-overview.png 
	                                        jungle-set.png 
Removed files:
	logo-competition/logos/VosVuur: index.php jungle-overview.png 
	                                jungle-set.png 

Log message:
* renamed directory
* added some links to other artist works

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]