Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: * removed the old html-based home page version

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 09:46:09 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	03/05/31 09:46:09

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	web-theme/classes: base_class.inc 
Removed files:
	.              : creating_rpms.html cvs.html developers.html 
	                 download.html downloadbugs.html features.html 
	                 ftp.html icons.html index.html links.html 
	                 mailinglist.html mod_changes.html 
	                 mod_concept.html mod_f2m_communication.html 
	                 mod_initialization.html 
	                 mod_m2f_communication.html mod_security.html 
	                 modules.html xxxacknowledgements.html 
	fvwm-cats      : index.html 
	generated      : AUTHORS.html FAQ.html NEWS.html txt2html.sh 
	generated/manpages: FvwmAnimate.html FvwmAuto.html 
	                    FvwmBacker.html FvwmBanner.html 
	                    FvwmButtons.html FvwmCommand.html 
	                    FvwmConsole.html FvwmConsoleC.pl.html 
	                    FvwmCpp.html FvwmDebug.html 
	                    FvwmDragWell.html FvwmEvent.html 
	                    FvwmForm.html FvwmGtk.html FvwmGtkDebug.html 
	                    FvwmIconBox.html FvwmIconMan.html 
	                    FvwmIdent.html FvwmM4.html FvwmPager.html 
	                    FvwmPerl.html FvwmRearrange.html 
	                    FvwmSave.html FvwmSaveDesk.html 
	                    FvwmScript.html FvwmScroll.html 
	                    FvwmTaskBar.html FvwmTheme.html 
	                    FvwmWharf.html FvwmWinList.html 
	                    FvwmWindowMenu.html focus-link.html 
	                    fvwm-bug.html fvwm-config.html 
	                    fvwm-convert-2.2.html fvwm-convert-2.4.html 
	                    fvwm-convert-2.6.html fvwm-menu-desktop.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-directory.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-headlines.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-xlock.html fvwm-perllib.html 
	                    fvwm-root.html fvwm.html fvwm2.html 
	                    fvwm24_convert.html fvwmbug.html 
	                    fvwmrc_convert.html index.html manpages2html 
	                    xpmroot.html 
	generated/perllib: FVWM::Constants.html FVWM::Event.html 
	                   FVWM::EventNames.html FVWM::Module.html 
	                   FVWM::Module::Gtk.html FVWM::Module::Tk.html 
	                   General::FileSystem.html General::Parse.html 
	                   index.html perllib2html tutorial.html 
	sample-menus   : BlueMarble.fvwmrc BlueMarble.gif 
	                 JulienCoron-menu.fvwmrc JulienCoron-menu.png 
	                 index.html weird10dark.xpm 
	screenshots    : An_Thi_Nguyen_Le-desk1-1152x864.html 
	                 An_Thi_Nguyen_Le-desk2-1152x864.html 
	                 Andre_Bonhote-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Andre_Bonhote-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Brian_Sturk-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Cameron_Simpson-desk-2560x1024.html 
	                 Christian_Lyra-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Christian_Michon-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Dan-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Dominik-desk1-1152x864.html 
	                 Dominik-desk2-1152x864.html 
	                 FilipHroch-desk-800x600.html 
	                 GlenLeeEdwards-desk3-1024x768.html 
	                 GlenLeeEdwards-desk4-1024x768.html 
	                 Ives_Aerts-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 J_C_Lawrence-desk-1920x1440.html 
	                 Jason_Kibble-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Kendrick_Vargas-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Lee_Willis-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Len_Philpot-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 MURAKAMI_Tomokazu-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Marc_A_Lehmann-desk-2880x1094.html 
	                 Michael-desk-1152x900.html 
	                 Mikhael-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Olivier_Chapuis-paneldown-800x600.html 
	                 Olivier_Chapuis-panelup-800x600.html 
	                 Parv-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Paul_Johnson-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Ploum-desk-1152x864.html 
	                 Remko_Troncon-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Robert-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 S_Anderson-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Stric-desk1-1152x900.html 
	                 Taviso-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Tenebrae-desk-800x600.html 
	                 Windows95-desk-1280x1024.html index.html 
	                 j_g_a_van_riswick-desk-1152x864.html 
	vector-buttons : DecorDemo1.fvwmrc DecorDemo1.gif 
	                 DecorDemo2.fvwmrc DecorDemo2.gif 
	                 DecorDemo3.fvwmrc DecorDemo3.gif 
	                 DecorDemo4.fvwmrc DecorDemo4.gif 
	                 DecorDemo5.fvwmrc DecorDemo5.gif testbed.fvwmrc 
	                 vector-buttons.html 
	web-theme/classes: default_class.inc~ 

Log message:
* removed the old html-based home page version

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]