Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Changed birthday decoration pictures

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:30:53 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/05/30 09:30:53

Modified files:
	birthday/window_decor_birthday: bottom.gif bottom_left.gif 
	                                bottom_right.gif button_1.gif 
	                                button_2.gif button_3.gif 
	                                button_4.gif button_5.gif 
	                                button_6.gif button_7.gif 
	                                button_8.gif 
	                                deco_definitions.inc left.gif 
	                                middle.gif right.gif title.gif 
	                                top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                top_right.gif 

Log message:
Changed birthday decoration pictures

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]