Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Removed old location of developers pics

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:10:53 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/05/30 08:10:53

Removed files:
	birthday/developers: Bob_Woodside.jpg Bob_Woodside.php 
	                     Bob_Woodside_small.jpg Brady_Montz.gif 
	                     Cameron_Simpson-2.gif Cameron_Simpson.jpg 
	                     Cameron_Simpson.php 
	                     Cameron_Simpson_small.jpg Chuck_Hines.jpg 
	                     Chuck_Hines.php Chuck_Hines_small.jpg 
	                     Dan_Espen.jpg Dan_Espen.php 
	                     Dan_Espen_small.jpg Dominik_Vogt.jpg 
	                     Dominik_Vogt.php Dominik_Vogt_small.jpg 
	                     Greg_Badros.jpg Greg_Badros.php 
	                     Greg_Badros_small.jpg Marcus_Lundblad-2.jpg 
	                     Marcus_Lundblad-2.php 
	                     Marcus_Lundblad-2_small.jpg 
	                     Marcus_Lundblad.jpg Marcus_Lundblad.php 
	                     Marcus_Lundblad_small.jpg 
	                     Mikhael_Goikhman-2.jpg 
	                     Mikhael_Goikhman-2.php 
	                     Mikhael_Goikhman-2_small.jpg 
	                     Mikhael_Goikhman.jpg Mikhael_Goikhman.php 
	                     Mikhael_Goikhman_small.jpg 
	                     Nadim_Shaikli.png Olivier_Chapuis-2.jpg 
	                     Olivier_Chapuis-2.php 
	                     Olivier_Chapuis-2_small.jpg 
	                     Olivier_Chapuis.jpg Olivier_Chapuis.php 
	                     Olivier_Chapuis_small.jpg 
	                     Richard_Lister.jpg Richard_Lister.php 
	                     Richard_Lister_small.jpg Steve_Robbins.jpg 
	                     Steve_Robbins.php Steve_Robbins_small.jpg 
	                     Suzanne_Britton.jpg Suzanne_Britton.php 
	                     Suzanne_Britton_small.jpg Tomas_Oegren.jpg 
	                     Tomas_Oegren.php Tomas_Oegren_small.jpg 
	                     Uwe_Pross.jpg Uwe_Pross.php 
	                     Uwe_Pross_small.jpg template.php_ 
	                     web-pages.txt 

Log message:
Removed old location of developers pics

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]