Subject: Bug submission, further details incoming/1034

From: Ari Gordon-Schlosberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:47:20 -0700

> FVWM Bug Tracking notification                                                
>                                                                               
> Subject: Move offset bug w/Xinerama                                           
>                                                                               
> Full_Name: Ari Gordon-Schlosberg                                              
> Version: 2.4.15, 2.5.7                                                        
> CVS_Date: 20030516                                                            
> OS: Redhat 9                                                                  
> X_Server: 4.3.0                                                               
> Submission from: (NULL) (198.186.202.146)                                     
>                                                                               
> When moving windows, as soon as the window starts moving, the position        
> flips to +32767 in the direction of the move.  Move can be enabled and        
> disabled, as long as no movement takes place, without any adverse
effects.    
> Windows can be retrieved from the WindowList and end up in the upper          
> left-hand corner of the right-half of the bottom-right desktop.               
>                                                                               
> My setup is two Matrox G-200 (mga) cards, running side be side, each          
> configured to 1280x1024.                                                      
>                                                                               
> The mouse moves just fine between the two screens.                            

As requested by Dominik, I've attached my fvwm2rc and X config file.

The Xinerama config is not in the X config file, I'm invoking by hand (with
startx +xinerama).

In further explanantion, anytime I do a move (by clicking on the title
bar), the above occurs.  I can click to move the window by depressing the
mouse and then release the mouse without moving, and nothing happens (other
than the titlebar appearing to depress).  However, the slightest move will
cause the above behavior.

Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 21:13:10 +0200

> cause the above behavior.

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]