Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: New window decoration aqua from fvwm theme site

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 02:15:12 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/05/19 02:15:12

Added files:
	pictures/decorations/window_deco_aqua: bottom.gif 
	                                       bottom_left.gif 
	                                       bottom_right.gif 
	                                       button_1.gif button_2.gif 
	                                       button_3.gif button_4.gif 
	                                       button_5.gif button_6.gif 
	                                       deco_definitions.inc 
	                                       left.gif middle.gif 
	                                       right.gif title.gif 
	                                       top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                       top_right.gif 
	                                       transparent.gif 

Log message:
New window decoration aqua from fvwm theme site

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]