Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Color change.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 14:03:22 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/05/31 14:03:22

Modified files:
	birthday       : index.php 
	web-theme/classes: birthday_class.inc 
Added files:
	birthday       : ballons.gif ballons2.gif ballons3.jpg 
	                 birthday_celebration3.gif happy_birthday3.gif 
	birthday/window_decor_birthday3: bottom.gif bottom_left.gif 
	                                 bottom_right.gif button_1.gif 
	                                 button_2.gif button_3.gif 
	                                 button_4.gif button_5.gif 
	                                 button_6.gif button_7.gif 
	                                 button_8.gif 
	                                 deco_definitions.inc left.gif 
	                                 left_title.gif middle.gif 
	                                 right.gif right_title.gif 
	                                 title.gif top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                 top_right.gif transparent.gif 

Log message:
Color change.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]