Subject: FAQ

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:21:40 +0200

Hi there,

Would anyone mind if I change the links in the FAQ file in
fvwm cvs from 

  _+_A HREF="http://fvwm.org/fvwm-cats/"_-_fvwm-cats_+_/A_-_

to 

  http://fvwm.org/fvwm-cats
?

The first is the old syntax probably needed for faq2html
converter. For the new faq2php this is not needed anymore.

Regards, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,  Uwe Pross
 (O,O) mailto:[email-masked]
 (   ) http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp
=-"-"-================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 14:02:53 +0200

>   http://fvwm.org/fvwm-cats

No opinion, but we have the same style of links in the NEWS too.

> converter. For the new faq2php this is not needed anymore.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 14:20:32 +0200

Hi there,

> No opinion, but we have the same style of links in the NEWS too.

Good hint I didn't notice that - There are only 3 links
like this. The current news2php script filters these lines.
Maybe I will extend the script so that it produces the line:

"Note, the changes for the last STABLE release start with release" 

on the web site as well. But these _+_.._-_ wrappers are not
really needed and do not look that good in a text file
either ;-)

I am going to remove the _+_-wrappers but keep a private
copy the files just in case someone complains ;-)

Regards, Uwe