Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Cleaned up decoration dir

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 02:04:07 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/05/19 02:04:07

Removed files:
	pictures/decorations/border_grey_flat: bottom.gif 
	                                       bottom_left.gif 
	                                       bottom_right.gif 
	                                       definitions.inc left.gif 
	                                       middle.gif right.gif 
	                                       top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                       top_right.gif 
	                                       transparent.gif 
	pictures/decorations/border_red_gradient: bottom.gif 
	                                          bottom_left.gif 
	                                          bottom_right.gif 
	                                          button_1.gif 
	                                          button_2.gif 
	                                          button_3.gif 
	                                          button_4.gif 
	                                          button_5.gif 
	                                          button_6.gif 
	                                          definitions.inc 
	                                          left.gif middle.gif 
	                                          right.gif title.gif 
	                                          top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                          top_right.gif 
	                                          transparent.gif 
	pictures/decorations/border_seagreen: bottom.gif bottom_left.gif 
	                                      bottom_right.gif 
	                                      definitions.inc left.gif 
	                                      middle.gif right.gif 
	                                      top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                      top_right.gif 
	                                      transparent.gif 

Log message:
Cleaned up decoration dir

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]