Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: improved quick jump list. removed title sting in window decoration. window decoration now without the closing x ;-) new variables $latest_(un)stable_release

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:53:25 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/04/22 14:53:25

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog Makefile definitions.inc index.php 
	                 layout_default.inc layout_plain.inc 
	documentation  : developers.php 
	download       : index.php 
	temporary/helpers: crop.sh 
Added files:
	pictures/decorations/window_deco_simple_firebrick: bottom.gif 
	                                                   bottom_left.gif 
	                                                   bottom_right.gif 
	                                                   button_1.gif 
	                                                   button_2.gif 
	                                                   button_3.gif 
	                                                   button_4.gif 
	                                                   button_5.gif 
	                                                   button_6.gif 
	                                                   left.gif 
	                                                   middle.gif 
	                                                   right.gif 
	                                                   title.gif 
	                                                   top.gif 
	                                                   top_left.gif 
	                                                   top_right.gif 
	                                                   transparent.gif 
	pictures/decorations/window_deco_simple_steelblue: bottom.gif 
	                                                   bottom_left.gif 
	                                                   bottom_right.gif 
	                                                   button_1.gif 
	                                                   button_2.gif 
	                                                   button_3.gif 
	                                                   button_4.gif 
	                                                   button_5.gif 
	                                                   button_6.gif 
	                                                   left.gif 
	                                                   middle.gif 
	                                                   right.gif 
	                                                   title.gif 
	                                                   top.gif 
	                                                   top_left.gif 
	                                                   top_right.gif 
	                                                   transparent.gif 

Log message:
improved quick jump list. removed title sting in window decoration. window decoration now without the closing x ;-) new variables $latest_(un)stable_release

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]