Subject: Alternate css for the web page

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:19:58 +0200

Hi there,

I have added an alternate stylesheet to my local version  of
the fvwm webpage. 

http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm-web/index.php

With mozilla it can be selected with 
 View -> Use Style -> Sunshine
For most other browser there won't be any difference.

Since I think it could be not liked by some people I have
not commited it yet.

Please let me know what you think about it. We could provide
css variants in addition to different layouts.

Regards, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,  Uwe Pross
 (O,O) mailto:[email-masked]
 (   ) http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp
=-"-"-================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:28:13 -0400

> css variants in addition to different layouts.

Yes, its very ugly, but the concept is neat.

I notice that a page reload makes it go away.

I'm looking for the black stone to come back as the desktop
background.  Fvwm-themes has some variations on the black stone
is some other colors that might look nice.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:07:21 +0200

Hi there,

On 11 Apr 2003 at 11:28:13 -0400, Dan Espen wrote:

> > Please let me know what you think about it. We could
> > provide css variants in addition to different layouts.
> 

I did not have time to choose some good looking colors and
styles. But I like the concept as well. Its a kind of a
hidden feature ;-) 
I think mozilla is the only one which can do this.?

Regards, Uwe

---

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 21:18:49 -0400

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 23:07:21 +0200

> I think mozilla is the only one which can do this.?

	Hmm...it turns out that Netscape 7, Netscape 6 (at least 6.2), and
Opera 7 also support this, so there should be a lot of people who can
use the feature. (Now, if I can only get the Linux beta of Opera 7 that
was released yesterday working on my machine....)

Cheers,
Bob