Subject: Build still failing

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 16 Apr 2003 12:07:22 -0500

The failed build message was huge, so instead of approving the whole
thing I'll just quote the error:

rm -f FvwmScript.ar.gmo && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c --statistics -o FvwmScript.ar.gmo FvwmScript.ar.po
error while opening "FvwmScript.ar.po" for reading: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [FvwmScript.ar.gmo] Error 1

Perhaps my test environment is hosed somehow?

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:11:48 +0200

> Perhaps my test environment is hosed somehow?

No it was my fault. I hope that this is fixed now.

Regards, Olivier