Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Screenshots, download, link page. Added external links to quick jump list. Some fixes.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:21:13 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/04/14 15:21:13

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog index.php layout_default.inc 
	                 layout_plain.inc links.php 
	documentation  : developers.php 
	download       : index.php 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
	pictures/icons : screenshots_decor_mini.gif 
	                 screenshots_decor_pager.gif 
	screenshots    : index.php 
Added files:
	pictures/icons : fvwm_bug_reporting_mini.gif 
	                 fvwm_themes_mini.gif mail_archive_mini.gif 
	screenshots    : screenshots_desktop_overview.jpg 
	                 screenshots_menus_overview.jpg 
	                 screenshots_windowdecorations_overview.jpg 

Log message:
Screenshots, download, link page. Added external links to quick jump list. Some fixes.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]