Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Added sites to for the new home page

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 01:05:35 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/04/07 01:05:35

Modified files:
	.              : index.php layout_default.inc navgen.php 
	documentation  : faq.php index.php 
	download       : icons.php index.php 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
	pictures/icons : screenshots_mini.gif screenshots_pager.gif 
	screenshots    : Andre_Bonhote-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Jason_Kibble-desk-1280x1024.html desktops.php 
	                 index.php 
Added files:
	documentation  : dev_creating_rpms.php dev_cvs.php 
	                 dev_downloadbugs.php dev_modules.php 
	                 developers.php faq2php.awk faq_template.php_ 
	documentation/manpages: fvwm.html 
	fvwm-cats      : angel_resting.php black-stone1_paws.php 
	                 blacky-tiger.php blaise.php bobcat.php 
	                 boris.php cassy.php corky.php geoffrey.php 
	                 grendel.php index.php kassandra.php lili.php 
	                 luthien.php murzilka.php niniel.php scott.php 
	                 small_angel_resting.jpg 
	                 small_black-stone1_paws.jpg 
	                 small_blacky-tiger.jpg small_blaise.jpg 
	                 small_bobcat.jpg small_boris.jpg 
	                 small_cassy.jpg small_corky.jpg 
	                 small_geoffrey.jpg small_grendel.jpg 
	                 small_kassandra.jpg small_lili.jpg 
	                 small_luthien.jpg small_murzilka.jpg 
	                 small_niniel.jpg small_scott.jpg 
	                 small_tilion.jpg small_tiny01b.jpg tilion.php 
	                 tiny01b.php 
	screenshots    : An_Thi_Nguyen_Le-desk1-1152x864.php 
	                 An_Thi_Nguyen_Le-desk2-1152x864.php 
	                 Andre_Bonhote-desk-1024x768.php 
	                 Andre_Bonhote-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 Brian_Sturk-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 Cameron_Simpson-desk-2560x1024-thumbnail.jpg 
	                 Cameron_Simpson-desk-2560x1024.php 
	                 Christian_Lyra-desk-1024x768.php 
	                 Christian_Michon-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 Dan-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 Dominik-desk1-1152x864.php 
	                 Dominik-desk2-1152x864.php 
	                 FilipHroch-desk-800x600.php 
	                 GlenLeeEdwards-desk3-1024x768.php 
	                 GlenLeeEdwards-desk4-1024x768.php 
	                 Ives_Aerts-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 J_C_Lawrence-desk-1920x1440.php 
	                 Jason_Kibble-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 Kendrick_Vargas-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 Lee_Willis-desk-1024x768.php 
	                 Len_Philpot-desk-1024x768.php 
	                 MURAKAMI_Tomokazu-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 Marc_A_Lehmann-desk-2880x1094.php 
	                 Michael-desk-1152x900.php 
	                 Mikhael-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 Olivier_Chapuis-paneldown-800x600.php 
	                 Olivier_Chapuis-panelup-800x600.php 
	                 Parv-desk-1024x768.php 
	                 Paul_Johnson-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 Ploum-desk-1152x864.php 
	                 Remko_Troncon-desk-1024x768.php 
	                 Robert-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 S_Anderson-desk-1024x768.php 
	                 Stric-desk1-1152x900.php 
	                 Taviso-desk-1024x768.php 
	                 Tenebrae-desk-800x600.php 
	                 Windows95-desk-1280x1024.php 
	                 desktop_shot_template.php_ 
	                 j_g_a_van_riswick-desk-1152x864.php make-php.pl 
	screenshots/menus: BlueMarble.fvwmrc BlueMarble.gif 
	                   JulienCoron-menu.fvwmrc JulienCoron-menu.png 
	                   index.php weird10dark.xpm 
	screenshots/windowdecors: DecorDemo1.fvwmrc DecorDemo1.gif 
	                          DecorDemo2.fvwmrc DecorDemo2.gif 
	                          DecorDemo3.fvwmrc DecorDemo3.gif 
	                          DecorDemo4.fvwmrc DecorDemo4.gif 
	                          DecorDemo5.fvwmrc DecorDemo5.gif 
	                          index.php testbed.fvwmrc 

Log message:
Added sites to for the new home page

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]