Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Code cleaning. Added class definition for layouts - currently under development - still needs some tests

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:52:08 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/04/25 15:52:08

Modified files:
	.              : definitions.inc features.php index.php 
	                 links.php navgen.cli 
	authors        : authors_template.php_ index.php 
	contact        : index.php 
	documentation  : dev_creating_rpms.php dev_cvs.php 
	                 dev_downloadbugs.php dev_modules.php 
	                 developers.php faq.php faq_template.php_ 
	                 index.php 
	documentation/manpages: index.php template.php 
	documentation/manpages/stable: FvwmAnimate.php FvwmAuto.php 
	                               FvwmBacker.php FvwmBanner.php 
	                               FvwmButtons.php FvwmCommand.php 
	                               FvwmConsole.php 
	                               FvwmConsoleC.pl.php FvwmCpp.php 
	                               FvwmDebug.php FvwmDragWell.php 
	                               FvwmEvent.php FvwmForm.php 
	                               FvwmGtk.php FvwmIconBox.php 
	                               FvwmIconMan.php FvwmIdent.php 
	                               FvwmM4.php FvwmPager.php 
	                               FvwmRearrange.php FvwmSave.php 
	                               FvwmSaveDesk.php FvwmScript.php 
	                               FvwmScroll.php FvwmTaskBar.php 
	                               FvwmTheme.php FvwmWharf.php 
	                               FvwmWinList.php focus-link.php 
	                               fvwm-config.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-desktop.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-directory.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-headlines.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-xlock.php fvwm2.php 
	                               fvwm24_convert.php fvwmbug.php 
	                               fvwmrc_convert.php index.php 
	                               xpmroot.php 
	documentation/manpages/unstable: FvwmAnimate.php FvwmAuto.php 
	                                 FvwmBacker.php FvwmBanner.php 
	                                 FvwmButtons.php FvwmCommand.php 
	                                 FvwmConsole.php 
	                                 FvwmConsoleC.pl.php FvwmCpp.php 
	                                 FvwmDebug.php FvwmDragWell.php 
	                                 FvwmEvent.php FvwmForm.php 
	                                 FvwmGtk.php FvwmGtkDebug.php 
	                                 FvwmIconBox.php FvwmIconMan.php 
	                                 FvwmIdent.php FvwmM4.php 
	                                 FvwmPager.php FvwmPerl.php 
	                                 FvwmProxy.php FvwmRearrange.php 
	                                 FvwmSave.php FvwmSaveDesk.php 
	                                 FvwmScript.php FvwmScroll.php 
	                                 FvwmTaskBar.php FvwmTheme.php 
	                                 FvwmWharf.php FvwmWinList.php 
	                                 FvwmWindowMenu.php 
	                                 focus-link.php fvwm-bug.php 
	                                 fvwm-config.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.2.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.4.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.6.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-desktop.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-directory.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-headlines.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-xlock.php 
	                                 fvwm-perllib.php fvwm-root.php 
	                                 fvwm.php index.php 
	download       : icons.php index.php mini_icons_overview.php 
	fvwm-cats      : angel_resting.php black-stone1_paws.php 
	                 blacky-tiger.php blaise.php bobcat.php 
	                 boris.php cassy.php corky.php geoffrey.php 
	                 grendel.php index.php kassandra.php lili.php 
	                 luthien.php murzilka.php niniel.php scott.php 
	                 tilion.php tiny01b.php 
	latest_news    : index.php news_template.php_ 
	logo-competition: index.php logos_new.php logos_old.php 
	                  rules.php 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
	screenshots    : desktops.php index.php 
	screenshots/menus: index.php 
	screenshots/windowdecors: index.php 
Added files:
	.              : class_layout_base.inc interface_definitions.inc 
	                 layout_default_class.inc layout_plain_class.inc 

Log message:
Code cleaning. Added class definition for layouts - currently under development - still needs some tests

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]