Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: Removed last modified entry in all file headers.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 01:38:29 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/04/15 01:38:29

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog Makefile definitions.inc features.php 
	                 index.php layout_default.inc layout_plain.inc 
	                 links.php navgen.php 
	authors        : authors2php.awk authors_template.php_ index.php 
	contact        : index.php 
	documentation  : dev_creating_rpms.php dev_cvs.php 
	                 dev_downloadbugs.php dev_modules.php 
	                 developers.php faq.php faq2php.awk 
	                 faq_template.php_ index.php 
	documentation/manpages: fvwm.php index.php manpage_template.php_ 
	                        manpages_toc_template.php_ 
	download       : icons.php index.php 
	fvwm-cats      : angel_resting.php black-stone1_paws.php 
	                 blacky-tiger.php blaise.php bobcat.php 
	                 boris.php cassy.php corky.php geoffrey.php 
	                 grendel.php index.php kassandra.php lili.php 
	                 luthien.php murzilka.php niniel.php scott.php 
	                 tilion.php tiny01b.php 
	latest_news    : index.php news2php.awk news_template.php_ 
	logo-competition: index.php rules.php 
	screenshots    : desktops.php index.php 
	screenshots/menus: index.php 
	screenshots/windowdecors: index.php 
	temporary      : page_template.php 

Log message:
Removed last modified entry in all file headers.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]