Subject: web: "Window decoration screenshots" picture

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:40:04 +0200

On the "FVWM - Screenshots" page, there is an image for the
"Window decoration screenshots" page.  You we please use a
different colour for the outer decoration.  I just came back from
lunch, load our web page, see that sick yellow and *blargh* ;-)

Oh, and nice work with this kind of links with images.  I really
like the style.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:12:06 +0200

Hi there,

> lunch, load our web page, see that sick yellow and *blargh* ;-)

You don't like the yellow colored decoration? ;-) 

I have taken it from the picture Michael-desk-1152x900 from
the screenshot page. When the window decoration page has
been updated I will make a new picture with window
decorations which are really on the decoration
page. Currently this picture lets more expect than one can
find on the window decoration page ;-)

Please feel free to make a new
screenshots_windowdecorations_overview.jpg or change the
current one.

Regards Uwe
-- 
  ,_,  Uwe Pross
 (O,O) mailto:[email-masked]
 (   ) http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp
=-"-"-================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]