Subject: CVS olicha: * Documented LocalePath and $[gt.str] (needs lang check)

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 06:29:31 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	03/04/14 06:29:31

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS configure.in 
	fvwm           : expand.c fvwm.1.in 
	libs           : FGettext.c FGettext.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.1 FvwmScript.c Instructions.c 
	                    Makefile.am scanner.c scanner.l script.c 
	                    script.h script.y types.h 
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts: FvwmScript-BellSetup 
	                            FvwmScript-FileBrowser 
	                            FvwmScript-KeyboardSetup 
	                            FvwmScript-PointerSetup 
	                            FvwmScript-ScreenDump 
	                            FvwmScript-ScreenSetup 
	po             : ChangeLog FvwmTaskBar.pot Makefile.am README 
Added files:
	po             : FvwmScript.fr.gmo FvwmScript.fr.po 
	                 FvwmScript.pot 

Log message:
* Documented LocalePath and $[gt.str] (needs lang check)
* Fixed $[gt.str] expansion
* Added special gettext support for FvwmScript with some new
head/widget/script instructions/functions: UseGettext, WindowLocaleTitle,
LocaleTitle, ChangeLocaleTitle and Gettext
* Added gettext support and relayout a bit the xinit FvwmScript scripts.
* Added a new text domain "FvwmScript" with french translation.
* One needs_lang_check in fvwm.1.in

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]