Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: pager and mini icons

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 01:08:56 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/04/07 01:08:56

Added files:
	pictures/icons : doc_developers_mini.gif 
	                 doc_developers_pager.gif doc_faq_mini.gif 
	                 doc_faq_pager.gif doc_manpages_mini.gif 
	                 doc_manpages_pager.gif 
	                 screenshots_decor_mini.gif 
	                 screenshots_decor_pager.gif 
	                 screenshots_desks_mini.gif 
	                 screenshots_desks_pager.gif 
	                 screenshots_menu_mini.gif 
	                 screenshots_menu_pager.gif 

Log message:
pager and mini icons

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]