Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: * added submitted logos from 4 artists

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:26:24 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	03/04/28 09:26:24

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	logo-competition: index.php logos_new.php 
Added files:
	logo-competition/logos/David_Drummond: index.php 
	                                       yellow_flower_fvwm_logo.png 
	logo-competition/logos/Ian_Remmler: 3d.png block.png 
	                                    contrast.png future.png 
	                                    groovy-3d.png index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Michael_Gorniak: fvwm-logos.png index.php 
	logo-competition/logos/Tian: fvwm_logo.png index.php 

Log message:
* added submitted logos from 4 artists

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]