Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: * converted perllib man pages using perllib2php script

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 21:10:32 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	03/04/18 21:10:32

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog index.php layout_default.inc 
	                 layout_plain.inc navgen.cli 
	documentation  : dev_modules.php index.php 
	documentation/manpages: manpages2php template.php 
	documentation/manpages/stable: FvwmAnimate.php FvwmAuto.php 
	                               FvwmBacker.php FvwmBanner.php 
	                               FvwmButtons.php FvwmCommand.php 
	                               FvwmConsole.php 
	                               FvwmConsoleC.pl.php FvwmCpp.php 
	                               FvwmDebug.php FvwmDragWell.php 
	                               FvwmEvent.php FvwmForm.php 
	                               FvwmGtk.php FvwmIconBox.php 
	                               FvwmIconMan.php FvwmIdent.php 
	                               FvwmM4.php FvwmPager.php 
	                               FvwmRearrange.php FvwmSave.php 
	                               FvwmSaveDesk.php FvwmScript.php 
	                               FvwmScroll.php FvwmTaskBar.php 
	                               FvwmTheme.php FvwmWharf.php 
	                               FvwmWinList.php focus-link.php 
	                               fvwm-config.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-desktop.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-directory.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-headlines.php 
	                               fvwm-menu-xlock.php fvwm2.php 
	                               fvwm24_convert.php fvwmbug.php 
	                               fvwmrc_convert.php index.php 
	                               xpmroot.php 
	documentation/manpages/unstable: FvwmAnimate.php FvwmAuto.php 
	                                 FvwmBacker.php FvwmBanner.php 
	                                 FvwmButtons.php FvwmCommand.php 
	                                 FvwmConsole.php 
	                                 FvwmConsoleC.pl.php FvwmCpp.php 
	                                 FvwmDebug.php FvwmDragWell.php 
	                                 FvwmEvent.php FvwmForm.php 
	                                 FvwmGtk.php FvwmGtkDebug.php 
	                                 FvwmIconBox.php FvwmIconMan.php 
	                                 FvwmIdent.php FvwmM4.php 
	                                 FvwmPager.php FvwmPerl.php 
	                                 FvwmProxy.php FvwmRearrange.php 
	                                 FvwmSave.php FvwmSaveDesk.php 
	                                 FvwmScript.php FvwmScroll.php 
	                                 FvwmTaskBar.php FvwmTheme.php 
	                                 FvwmWharf.php FvwmWinList.php 
	                                 FvwmWindowMenu.php 
	                                 focus-link.php fvwm-bug.php 
	                                 fvwm-config.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.2.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.4.php 
	                                 fvwm-convert-2.6.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-desktop.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-directory.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-headlines.php 
	                                 fvwm-menu-xlock.php 
	                                 fvwm-perllib.php fvwm-root.php 
	                                 fvwm.php index.php 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
Added files:
	documentation/perllib: .navgen_ignore FVWM::Commands.php 
	                       FVWM::Constants.php FVWM::Event.php 
	                       FVWM::EventNames.php FVWM::Module.php 
	                       FVWM::Module::Gtk.php 
	                       FVWM::Module::Gtk2.php 
	                       FVWM::Module::Tk.php 
	                       FVWM::Module::Toolkit.php 
	                       General::FileSystem.php 
	                       General::Parse.php index.php template.php 
	                       tutorial.php 

Log message:
* converted perllib man pages using perllib2php script
* manpages: improved output
* other improvements

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]