Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: renamed / moved some files

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 01:53:59 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/04/07 01:53:59

Removed files:
	fvwm_cats      : angel_resting.jpg angel_resting.php 
	                 black-stone1_paws.jpg black-stone1_paws.php 
	                 blacky-tiger.jpg blacky-tiger.php blaise.jpg 
	                 blaise.php bobcat.jpg bobcat.php boris.jpg 
	                 boris.php cassy.jpg cassy.php corky.jpg 
	                 corky.php geoffrey.jpg geoffrey.php grendel.jpg 
	                 grendel.php index.php kassandra.jpg 
	                 kassandra.php lili.jpg lili.php luthien.jpg 
	                 luthien.php murzilka.jpg murzilka.php 
	                 niniel.jpg niniel.php scott.jpg scott.php 
	                 small_angel_resting.jpg 
	                 small_black-stone1_paws.jpg 
	                 small_blacky-tiger.jpg small_blaise.jpg 
	                 small_bobcat.jpg small_boris.jpg 
	                 small_cassy.jpg small_corky.jpg 
	                 small_geoffrey.jpg small_grendel.jpg 
	                 small_kassandra.jpg small_lili.jpg 
	                 small_luthien.jpg small_murzilka.jpg 
	                 small_niniel.jpg small_scott.jpg 
	                 small_tilion.jpg small_tiny01b.jpg tilion.jpg 
	                 tilion.php tiny01b.jpg tiny01b.php 

Log message:
renamed / moved some files

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]