Subject: Minor bug on manpages

From: Uwe Pross <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:28:45 +0200

Hi there,

On the web manual pages the link "Return to main index" on
top of the pages does not seem to use conv_link_target. When
this link is used the default layout will be used.

Mikhael could you please fix that? You might find it faster
than me.

I found also links to other man pages which do not belong to
fvwm. For example: FvwmConsole refers to xterm man page on
localhost. We might link to external man pages on a man page
server like
 
 http://www.cs.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/man2html?xterm:1

Maybe there is a more official one.

Regards, Uwe
-- 
  ,_,  Uwe Pross
 (O,O) mailto:[email-masked]
 (   ) http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp
=-"-"-================================
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]