Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: * added old logos from the previous competition

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 15:15:23 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	03/04/20 15:15:23

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	logo-competition: index.php rules.php 
Added files:
	logo-competition: logos_new.php logos_new_overview.png 
	                  logos_old.php logos_old_overview.png 
	logo-competition/logos/old: cat_thing.png cat_thing_framed.png 
	                            red_cursive.png 
	                            red_cursive_framed.png 
	                            tiger_head.png tiger_tail.png 

Log message:
* added old logos from the previous competition

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]