Subject: CVS uwp fvwm-web: New version of fvwm web page - Init version

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:18:00 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	uwp	03/03/31 03:18:00

Modified files:
	php_info       : php_info.php 
	screenshots    : Andre_Bonhote-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Jason_Kibble-desk-1280x1024.html 
Added files:
	.              : features.php index.php layout_default.inc 
	                 links.php navgen.php news.php 
	contact        : contact_mail_archive.php 
	                 contact_mailing_list.php index.php 
	download       : download_icons.php index.php 
	fvwm_cats      : index.php 
	navgen_write   : navigation.inc 
	pictures       : fvwm_menu_triangle.gif transparent.gif 
	pictures/backgrounds: default.jpg 
	pictures/decorations/border_grey_flat: bottom.gif 
	                                       bottom_left.gif 
	                                       bottom_right.gif 
	                                       definitions.inc left.gif 
	                                       middle.gif right.gif 
	                                       top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                       top_right.gif 
	                                       transparent.gif 
	pictures/decorations/border_red_gradient: bottom.gif 
	                                          bottom_left.gif 
	                                          bottom_right.gif 
	                                          button_1.gif 
	                                          button_2.gif 
	                                          button_3.gif 
	                                          button_4.gif 
	                                          button_5.gif 
	                                          button_6.gif 
	                                          definitions.inc 
	                                          left.gif middle.gif 
	                                          right.gif title.gif 
	                                          top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                          top_right.gif 
	                                          transparent.gif 
	pictures/decorations/border_seagreen: bottom.gif bottom_left.gif 
	                                      bottom_right.gif 
	                                      definitions.inc left.gif 
	                                      middle.gif right.gif 
	                                      top.gif top_left.gif 
	                                      top_right.gif 
	                                      transparent.gif 
	pictures/decorations/window_deco_as: bottom.gif bottom_left.gif 
	                                     bottom_right.gif 
	                                     button_1.gif button_2.gif 
	                                     button_3.gif button_4.gif 
	                                     button_5.gif button_6.gif 
	                                     deco_definitions.inc 
	                                     definitions.inc left.gif 
	                                     middle.gif right.gif 
	                                     title.gif top.gif 
	                                     top_left.gif top_right.gif 
	                                     transparent.gif 
	pictures/decorations/window_deco_ice: bottom.gif bottom_left.gif 
	                                      bottom_right.gif 
	                                      button_1.gif button_2.gif 
	                                      button_3.gif button_4.gif 
	                                      button_5.gif button_6.gif 
	                                      deco_definitions.inc 
	                                      definitions.inc left.gif 
	                                      middle.gif right.gif 
	                                      title.gif top.gif 
	                                      top_left.gif top_right.gif 
	                                      transparent.gif 
	pictures/decorations/window_deco_simple_blue: bottom.gif 
	                                              bottom_left.gif 
	                                              bottom_right.gif 
	                                              button_1.gif 
	                                              button_2.gif 
	                                              button_3.gif 
	                                              button_4.gif 
	                                              button_5.gif 
	                                              button_6.gif 
	                                              deco_definitions.inc 
	                                              left.gif 
	                                              middle.gif 
	                                              right.gif 
	                                              title.gif top.gif 
	                                              top_left.gif 
	                                              top_right.gif 
	                                              transparent.gif 
	pictures/decorations/window_deco_xp: bottom.gif bottom_left.gif 
	                                     bottom_right.gif 
	                                     button_1.gif button_2.gif 
	                                     button_3.gif button_4.gif 
	                                     button_5.gif button_6.gif 
	                                     deco_definitions.inc 
	                                     definitions.inc left.gif 
	                                     middle.gif right.gif 
	                                     title.gif top.gif 
	                                     top_left.gif top_right.gif 
	                                     transparent.gif 
	pictures/icons : contact_mini.gif contact_pager.gif 
	                 default_mini.gif default_pager.gif 
	                 documentation_mini.gif documentation_pager.gif 
	                 download_mini.gif download_pager.gif 
	                 features_mini.gif features_pager.gif 
	                 fvwm_cats_mini.gif fvwm_cats_pager.gif 
	                 home_mini.gif home_pager.gif links_mini.gif 
	                 links_pager.gif news_mini.gif news_pager.gif 
	                 pager_empty.gif screenshots_mini.gif 
	                 screenshots_pager.gif template_icon.gif 
	                 template_icon_hi.gif 
	temporary/helpers: create_button.sh create_pager_icon.sh 
	                   create_pager_text_icon.php 
	                   create_pager_text_icon.sh crop.sh 
	                   make_page_from_template.sh 

Log message:
New version of fvwm web page - Init version

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]