Subject: CVS migo: * todo-2.6: added items from "My TODO" message on 2003-01-02

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:08:35 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	03/03/14 19:08:35

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog todo-2.6 
	bin            : ChangeLog fvwm-menu-directory.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-directory.in fvwm-menu-headlines.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-xlock.1 fvwm-menu-xlock.in 
	                 fvwm-perllib.1 
	fvwm           : fvwm.1.in 
	perllib        : ChangeLog 
	perllib/FVWM   : Commands.pm create-commands 
	perllib/FVWM/Module: Tk.pm 

Log message:
* todo-2.6: added items from "My TODO" message on 2003-01-02
* fvwm.1: actually remove duplicate Iconify entry; use $[w.id] not $w; fixes
* bin: regenerated some man pages
* perllib: several corrections

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]