Subject: New default config from fvwm-theme?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:04:50 +0100

Mikhael, Olivier,

is it feasable to rip a nice, perhaps motif-like default config
out of fvwm-themes and use it as fvwm's new example config?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:13:07 +0100

> out of fvwm-themes and use it as fvwm's new example config?

Yes, this is possible but this needs some works. One problem is
that fvwm-themes is complex. So, if we want a good default config
easy to edit some work should be done. An Other issue are all the
icons used and a way to install it in the fvwm user home dir. I think
we should remove all our default configs file and have only one
which is more or less the official fvwm default config.

Olivier

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:40:50 +0100

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 09:13:07PM +0100, Olivier Chapuis wrote:
> easy to edit some work should be done.

I understand.  We are in no particular hurry, but we should manage
to get it done until 2.6.0 is released.

> An Other issue are all the

I fear we need at least a second, windoze like one :-(

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]