Subject: Re: web site design thread

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:16:32 -0500

Uwe Pross <[email-masked]> schrieb:

>  Two new versions:
>  http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm_web_site/features.php?decoration_path=decorations/window_deco_ice&hilight_color_back=slategray

>  
>  and
>  
>  http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm_web_site

	This morning I tried to look at Uwe's designs for the new FVWM Web
site, but I just get "404 Dokument nicht gefunden". To see if maybe
there was a university-wide problem, I tried backing up to the
University's personal home pages directory, and successfully followed
the links to a couple of other people's home pages, but
http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp (or anything under that)
consistently gets a 404 response. I'm still getting a not-found as of
about 16:00 EST. Has anyone else been able to view these pages lately?
Any idea what's wrong?

	I discovered yesterday that I'd somehow gotten unsubscribed from the
fvwm-workers list a while back, and I'd missed all the discussion on the
new Web site design, the logo contest, and the war/licensing issues, so
I've been catching up via the archives. I thought I'd take a look at
what he's done, and see if I could offer any help, suggestions, or
praise, but it's hard to offer any intelligent commentary when I can't
see the darn thing.  :-(

Cheers,
Bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:33:10 -0500

Bob Woodside <[email-masked]> writes:
> >  http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~uwp/fvwm_web_site/features.php?decoration_
> path=decorations/window_deco_ice&hilight_color_back=slategray
> 
> >  
> >  and
> >  

Didn't work for me either.

> Any idea what's wrong?

Nein.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]