Subject: CVS domivogt: * Fixed some PlaceAgain problems.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:14:07 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	03/03/11 17:14:07

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c add_window.h fvwm.1.in icons.c 
	                 placement.c style.c update.c virtual.c 

Log message:
* Fixed some PlaceAgain problems.
* Set GNOME desk hint on sticky windows when the desk is changed.
* Fixed drawing of sticky icon titles when stickyicon style is being set.
* Removed some duplicate sections from the man page.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]