Subject: CVS dane fvwm-web: * sample-menus/index.html: New menu sample from Julien Coron.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:45:01 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	dane	03/02/11 09:45:01

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	sample-menus   : index.html 
	screenshots    : Len_Philpot-desk-1024x768.html index.html 
Added files:
	sample-menus   : JulienCoron-menu.fvwmrc JulienCoron-menu.png 
	screenshots    : Brian_Sturk-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Brian_Sturk-desk-1280x1024.png 
	                 Brian_Sturk-desk-thumbnail.jpg 

Log message:
* sample-menus/index.html: New menu sample from Julien Coron.
* screenshots/index.html: New screenshot from Brian Sturk.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]