Subject: CVS dane fvwm-web: * screenshots/index.html: New screenshot/rc file from Ploum.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 12:48:50 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	dane	03/02/25 12:48:49

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	screenshots    : Brian_Sturk-desk-1280x1024.html index.html 
Added files:
	screenshots    : Ploum-desk-1152x864.html 
	                 Ploum-desk-1152x864.png 
	                 Ploum-desk-thumbnail.jpg Ploum.fvwm2rc 

Log message:
* screenshots/index.html: New screenshot/rc file from Ploum.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]