Subject: Fvwm bug 762 Pager has drawing problem

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:14:22 -0500

Back in August 2001, we had a problem report
thats still open for FvwmPager.  Its still open as problem
762 and the only mail I can find is this 2 message thread:

http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/0108/msg00262.html

I see that Dominik requested the config file and images.
I have no problem accessing the images here:

 http://www.css.tayloru.edu/~bbell/pager1.png
 http://www.css.tayloru.edu/~bbell/pager2.png

I don't know if Dominik ever got the config file.

The images look like what happens if the pager is started
at 1x1 and then the desktop size is changed to 3x3 after the pager
was already started.

This can happen by doing this:

Module FvwmPager
...
DesktopSize 3x3

(The pager should be started in the InitFunction, RestartFunction,
or StartFunction to avoid this.)

I've noticed that the pager doesn't respond well to changes to
desktop size changes after its started and I'd like to confirm
that thats what happened here.

-- 
Dan Espen                               E-mail: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]