Subject: CVS olicha: * Added a 2.6 TODO file

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:22:54 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	03/02/26 00:22:54

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
Added files:
	.              : todo-2.6 

Log message:
* Added a 2.6 TODO file

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:40:52 +0100

> Changes by:	olicha	03/02/26 00:22:54

Please read this TODO file and complete/comment/correct if
possible. Note that almost all relevant bugs from our bug tracking
system (incoming/confirmed) are in this file. A first incoming
clean-up has been done by Dan and me and maybe others recently. I
think that some of the "C" bugs are obsolete.

My hope is that 2.6 will be released in September.

Olivier