Subject: CVS olicha: * Removed GNOME and HAVE_EWMH ifdef

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 00:57:37 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	03/01/03 00:57:36

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog INSTALL.fvwm NEWS acconfig.h 
	                 configure.in 
	bin            : ChangeLog fvwm-config.1 fvwm-config.in 
	fvwm           : commands.h ewmh.c ewmh.h ewmh_conf.c 
	                 ewmh_events.c ewmh_icons.c ewmh_intern.h 
	                 ewmh_names.c functable.c fvwm.1.in fvwm.c 
	                 gnome.c gnome.h 

Log message:
* Removed GNOME and HAVE_EWMH ifdef
* Documented UseTitleDecorRotation

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]