Subject: CirculateHit

From: Jochen Klenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:21:05 +0100 (MET)

Fvwm Version: 2.5.6 fromm CVS

The !CirculateHit condition doesn't seem to work as advertized.
Consider the following .fvwm2rc:

Module FvwmPager 0 3
Style FvwmPager Sticky, CirculateSkip
Key F2 A N Next (FvwmPager !CirculateHit) Raise

The pager window is not raised when I press F2.
If I understand the manpage correctly, the !CirculateHit condition should
neutralize the effect of CirculateSkip. I tried various combinations of
CirculateHit, AcceptsFocus and whatever, but that didn't make a
difference. Only removing the CirculateSkip style helps.
Have I encountered a bug, or am I misunderstanding something badly?

This problem isn't really severe for me, I can work around it by dropping
the CirculateSkip style alltogether and adding a AcceptsFocus to all me
focus-cycling commands.

Best regards

Jochen

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:57:33 +0000

> the CirculateSkip style alltogether and adding a AcceptsFocus to all me

Normally all CirculateSkip windows are skipped, with condition
CirculateHit such windows are not skipped.

  Key F2 A N Next (FvwmPager, CirculateHit) Raise

Regards,
Mikhael.