Subject: fvwm-web is getting too big

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:20:56 +0100

As I learned recently, when I checked out the fvwm-web module
from scratch over my ISDN line, the fvwm-web module has become too
big (16.5 MB).  I think we should move the screen shots into a
separate cvs module.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:41:59 -0500

> big (16.5 MB).  I think we should move the screen shots into a

I think we discussed this many years ago and the consensus was
to use:

cvs checkout -l

for the main directory and then do checkouts in the
subdirectories as needed.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]