Subject: Problems updateing colour sets for window titles

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 13:26:07 +0100 (CET)

I have a menu to sets colour sets. It runs a script that generates colour
sets (and also generates .gtkrc and sets X resources).
It used to work flawless, but now the colour is only updeted for the
active window. Changing focus updates windows to the new colour. And
restartting also works.

I have only used colour sets in 2.5.x, so I guess this doesn't happen in
2.4.x).

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:48:21 +0100

> I have only used colour sets in 2.5.x, so I guess this doesn't happen in

A bit more details, would be good, for example the script, the
menu and the liens defining the window decoprations.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^