Subject: Resizing

From: SCoTT SMeDLeY <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:01:33 +1100

Hi all,

I have an app (FvwmTabs module) that dynamically resizes a widget
causing it to grow/shrink & consequentially causes FVWM to resize
the window.

However, after I manually resize the window of the app by dragging the
borders, the dynamic-resizing of the widget no longer causes the
window to grow/shrink.

How can I get around this?

Thanks for any help/pointers.

SCoTT. :)
-- 
[email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]