Subject: CVS migo: * All single letter variables are depricated now.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:28:30 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	03/01/11 14:28:30

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : expand.c fvwm.1.in 

Log message:
* All single letter variables are depricated now.
* New variables added:
_   $[w.id], $[w.name], $[w.iconname], $[w.class], $[w.resource],
_   $[desk.n], $[version.num], $[version.info], $[version.line]
* Simplified variable expansion description, since there are no $d, $c etc.
* Documented Closable and company, please keep NEWS up to date.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 02:08:14 +0100 (CET)

> * Documented Closable and company, please keep NEWS up to date.

Oops, I forgot to edit NEWS. I will also add the corresponding
conditionals (Closable, etc.)

//Marcus

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:08:16 +0000

> conditionals (Closable, etc.)

[I am going to nitpick in this message.]

They are better to be called conditions, not conditionals (Next is a
conditional command). And I already added them to NEWS. Ok, I will fix
this together with some spelling.

Please use the same spacing + new line for the header ChangeLog line
like others do.

If your mailer allows, please configure it to add a header
  Mail-Followup-To: [email-masked]
to your messages to this list, so I and others with compliant mailers will
not need to remove your address manually when replying to your messages.
You will reduce a mail traffic after configuring the mailer this way.
In mutt it is just a line "subscribe [email-masked]" in .muttrc.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:52:04 +0100 (CET)

> In mutt it is just a line "subscribe [email-masked]" in .muttrc.

I'm using pine. 
I set the "Reply-To:" header for this list. I'm not sure if this is the
correct way to do it.

//Marcus