Subject: Bug in FvwmAuto

From: Jochen Klenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 19:00:56 +0100 (MET)

Fvwm version: 2.5.6 from CVS

When FvwmAuto is invoked like this

Module FvwmAuto 0 -menterleave Nop Beep

it doesn't work, i. e. no beeps to hear. FvwmAuto isn't even started at
all. If you replace the Nop with something else, even a nonexistant dummy
function, it does work.

Best regards

Jochen

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:29:25 +0100

> all. If you replace the Nop with something else, even a nonexistant dummy

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^