Subject: Error on commit

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 08:24:11 +0000

I got this message after seeing all files are commited:

2003-01-02 02:01:11 Exim configuration error
  group manager, referred to in line 209, was not found

This also may mean that there will be no mail on the latest commits.
In any case I will send a separate message on my last commit.

On the other hand I didn't get my message sent to [email-masked] yet,
so this message I just type may disappear or be delayed as well.

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Jan 2003 02:31:25 -0600

>>>>> "MG" == Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]> writes:

MG> I got this message after seeing all files are commited: 2003-01-02
MG> 02:01:11 Exim configuration error group manager, referred to in
MG> line 209, was not found

Sorry; this should be fixed now.

 - J<