Subject: solaris/ewmh/mozilla hang

From: Dorothy Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:21:50 -0800 (PST)

Dominik,

Oops, I think the transcript I mailed last night was too big - the
mail seems to have been eaten.

Whatever you did, it had an effect - the newest CVS doesn't hang
anymore.

I didn't have much luck with the breakpoint business.  I think I
got the printf in the wrong place, and by the time I realized that,
I had already done the CVS update, and it was getting late.  This
weekend, I could go back to version 2.5.4 and play with it some more.
I have ddd, so it isn't too painful.

I captured more output by just stepping through.  Since the mail
doesn't like it, you can get it at
http://www.twobarleycorns.net/gdbout-061201.txt

dorothy

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Dorothy Robinson
http://www.twobarleycorns.net

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]