Subject: CVS dane fvwm-web: * screenshots/index.html: Change the link to the full size image to a link

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:35:59 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	dane	02/12/30 19:35:59

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	screenshots    : index.html 
Added files:
	screenshots    : An_Thi_Nguyen_Le-desk1-1152x864.html 
	                 An_Thi_Nguyen_Le-desk2-1152x864.html 
	                 Andre_Bonhote-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Andre_Bonhote-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Cameron_Simpson-desk-2560x1024.html 
	                 Cameron_Simpson-desk-2560x1024.png 
	                 Christian_Lyra-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Christian_Michon-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Dan-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Dominik-desk1-1152x864.html 
	                 Dominik-desk2-1152x864.html 
	                 FilipHroch-desk-800x600.html 
	                 GlenLeeEdwards-desk3-1024x768.html 
	                 GlenLeeEdwards-desk4-1024x768.html 
	                 Ives_Aerts-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 J_C_Lawrence-desk-1920x1440.html 
	                 Jason_Kibble-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Kendrick_Vargas-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Lee_Willis-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Len_Philpot-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 MURAKAMI_Tomokazu-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Marc_A_Lehmann-desk-2880x1094.html 
	                 Michael-desk-1152x900.html 
	                 Mikhael-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Olivier_Chapuis-paneldown-800x600.html 
	                 Olivier_Chapuis-panelup-800x600.html 
	                 Parv-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Paul_Johnson-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 Remko_Troncon-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Robert-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 S_Anderson-desk-1024x768.html 
	                 Stric-desk1-1152x900.html 
	                 Tenebrae-desk-800x600.html 
	                 Windows95-desk-1280x1024.html 
	                 j_g_a_van_riswick-desk-1152x864.html 
	                 make-html.pl 

Log message:
* screenshots/index.html: Change the link to the full size image to a link
to a generated page that contains the full size image.
* screenshots/make-html.pl: Script to wrap each image in a generated page
with forward and backward links.
* screenshots/Cameron_Simpson-desk-2560x1024.png: Added, the link to his page wont
work with the script.
* XXX.html: Added a bunch of generated html pages, one for each full size image.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]