Subject: Condition IsFixedSize

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:46:11 +0100 (CET)

I added a field in window_flags in fvwm.h and parsing conditional.c
But where do I do the checking against an actual window?
The function MatchesConditionMask in conditional.c only checks few cases
and always returns False for iconified windows.
I can't find the place to evaluate the conditional. I tried to grep for
flags.is_iconified (for example) and it only shows up add_window.c,
events.c, and window_flags.h

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:01:23 +0100 (CET)

> and always returns False for iconified windows.

OK, it ands iconified, transient and iconified by parent, not or:ing...
ok, I missunderstood this part. But still I'm not sure where to do the
check.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:33:11 +0100

> ok, I missunderstood this part. But still I'm not sure where to do the

You do not need an additional flag - the code is already there.
Call the is_function_allowed() function from decorations.c.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:50:34 +0100 (CET)

> Call the is_function_allowed() function from decorations.c.

But wouldn't I still have to in code that parses the condition string in
CreateConditionMask and patch MatchesConditionMask to check
is_function_allowed for the current window and resize? 

//Marcus

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:33:07 +0100

> is_function_allowed for the current window and resize? 

Of course - all I wanted to say is that you do not need to add a
flag to the window structure and write the code to do the check.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^