Subject: CVS dane fvwm-web: * screenshots/index.html: Screenshot and config file by Marc A Lehmann.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 09:18:29 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	dane	02/12/22 09:18:29

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	screenshots    : index.html 
Added files:
	screenshots    : Andre_Bonhote-desk-1280x1024.jpg 
	                 Andre_Bonhote-desk2-thumbnail.jpg 
	                 Marc_A_Lehmann-desk-2880x1094.png 
	                 Marc_A_Lehmann-desk-thumbnail.jpg 
	                 Marc_A_Lehmann.fvwm2rc 
	                 S_Anderson-desk-1024x768.png 

Log message:
* screenshots/index.html: Screenshot and config file by Marc A Lehmann.
Second screenshot by Andre Bonhote.
Replaced screenshot by Shawn Anderson.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]