Subject: make distcheck fails

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:48:33 +0100

... with this error message:

...
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/luthien/src/fvwm/fvwm-2.5.5/=build/sample.fvwmrc'
Making uninstall in po
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/luthien/src/fvwm/fvwm-2.5.5/=build/po'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `uninstall-data-local-yes', needed
by `uninstall-local'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/luthien/src/fvwm/fvwm-2.5.5/=build/po'
make[1]: *** [uninstall-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/luthien/src/fvwm/fvwm-2.5.5/=build'
make: *** [distcheck] Error 2

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:33:00 +0100

> make: *** [distcheck] Error 2

I have cleaned up a number of bugs in the (un)install rules, but
please double check that they still do what they should.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:52:58 +0100

> please double check that they still do what they should.

Yes I will double check soon (not the time just now).
Sorry for the mess in po/Makefile.am.

Maybe for distcheck, gettext-0.11.5 is needed.

Olivier

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 16:35:38 +0100

> Maybe for distcheck, gettext-0.11.5 is needed.

No problem.  It was a bit tedious because the problems were in the
uninstall rules which are executed only after several minutes of
running make distcheck.  There was a number of typos in the uninstall
rules.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:31:06 +0100

> running make distcheck.  There was a number of typos in the uninstall

Yes, I forgot to update uninstall after my last big po/Makfile.am
rewrite.

Olivier