Subject: Issues with new icon styles

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:10:26 +0100 (CET)

I tried the new icon styles that Olivier added yesterday. There is one
thing that is a bit odd. If I specify:
Style * IconBackgroundColorset 1
and I have colorset 0 for active windows and colorset 1 for inactive
windows. Then icons that are monochrome (it seems) still gets the
background set to the colour of the title (as before).
Maybe there shall be different Backgroundcolorsets for active and inactive
and let them default to the same as the title?

And also there seems to be a bug when using IconBackgroundPadding on such
icons (the label doesn't adjust).

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:20:21 +0100

> background set to the colour of the title (as before).

I see a bug for icons _with_ a mask (XClock icon), the mask disappear
when there is an icon bg cset: the transparent part has the colour of
the title (Ooops fixed). But on the non transparent part (and so for
monochrome icon without a shape mask) IMO it is normal that the colours
of the icon follow the title colour (fg part of the icon). In the same
way IconTint and IconAlpha colorset option are taken from the icon
title colorsets and not from the icon bg one.

> icons (the label doesn't adjust).

I've just fixed a bug related to this. Can you try latest cvs and report
this bug in a precise way if it is still there.

Olivier