Subject: New MenuStyle options

From: Marcin Pawlik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 16:58:47 +0100

Hello, 

The first patch I send (menustyle_options.patch.gz) adds four new
options for menus: CaseSensitiveHotkeys, CaseSensitiveHotkeysOff,
HotkeysRunConfirmation and HotkeysRunConfirmationOff.

"CaseSensitive" ones are to make hot-key feature see the difference
between upper and lowercase letters. The last two options allow
instructing fvwm to wait for key press or mouse click before executing
selected command (popups are not affected).

Since I don't know the fvwm code really well, I read changes associated
with AutomaticHotkeys options and put mine in the same places. I'm not
sure if I did it right, so I'd be glad if someone could read and comment
my work.

The second patch is definitelly not a ready-to-apply one. I send it just
to show the concept. 
The idea is to add the cursor position limits to EdgeCommand.
If the pointer is within them apropriate function is run, if not
everything stays normal (ex. the EdgeScroll can still be enabled).

I use GetIntegerArguments insted of GetSuffixedIntegerArguments and
probably there are other problems with it. But before making it usable I
wanted to ask if there is a need for something like that.

BTW is there any prefered coding style? I tried to stay consistent with
the code I was changing but it is difficult sometimes.

Regards,

-- 
Marcin Pawlik