Subject: ANNOUNCE for 2.4.14

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 00:53:25 +0100

Dan, I updated the ANNOUNCE file for 2.4.14.  I am not sure if you
forgot to update it or wanted that I do it, but I guess you have
already tagged the sources, so it will not be part of the tarball
as it should.  But I think we can live with that.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:13:40 -0500

> as it should.  But I think we can live with that.

Sorry, I missed it.

Well, I used the text you supplied for freshmeat
and on comp.windows.x.announce.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]