Subject: CVS migo: * all programs now support --help, -h, -?, --version, -V

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 16:33:36 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	02/11/10 16:33:36

Modified files:
	bin            : ChangeLog fvwm-bug.1 fvwm-bug.in fvwm-config.1 
	                 fvwm-config.in fvwm-menu-desktop.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-desktop.in fvwm-menu-directory.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-directory.in fvwm-menu-headlines.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-headlines.in fvwm-menu-xlock.1 
	                 fvwm-menu-xlock.in fvwm-perllib.1 
	                 fvwm-perllib.in fvwm-root.1 fvwm-root.c 

Log message:
* all programs now support --help, -h, -?, --version, -V
_ and some (that supported it in 2.4.x continue to support -v)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]