Subject: --named-palette vs. --visual-palette option?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 21:59:24 +0100

The man page mentions an option --visual-palette which does not
exist.  On the other hand there is an undocumented option
--named-palette.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:50:05 +0100

> exist.  On the other hand there is an undocumented option

Ah yes this is a miss print. The good name is --visual-palette.
But now I cannot change the option as -v will be not ok for the
short option.
The short option should be -vp ??

Olivier

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 00:24:12 +0100

> The short option should be -vp ??

No, short options must have only a single letter.  Just take any
letter you like, perhaps -P or whatever.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^