Subject: CVS migo: * backported several things, like -?/-V options

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 18:30:36 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	02/11/29 18:30:36

Modified files:
	.              : Tag: branch-2_4 .cvsignore 
	utils          : Tag: branch-2_4 ChangeLog Makefile.am 
	                 fvwm-config.1 fvwm-config.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-desktop.1 fvwm-menu-desktop.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-directory.1 fvwm-menu-directory.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-headlines.1 fvwm-menu-headlines.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-xlock.1 fvwm-menu-xlock.in 

Log message:
* backported several things, like -?/-V options

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]