Subject: Bug in PlaceAgain

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:28:31 +0100 (CET)

I think I found a bug.

I used the following command to arrange icons (taken from the man-page):
All (CurrentPage Iconic) PlaceAgain Icon

I first iconified 3 windows (have IconFill left bottom set), then I moved
the 2 rightmost icons from their positions. Then a applyied the above
command.
Now the labels of the 2 moved icons moved back to their original positions
but the the pixmaps stayed at the same positions.

I use a CVS version from Nov 1.

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:21:27 +0100

> I use a CVS version from Nov 1.

That should already be fixed in current CVS.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^