Subject: CVS olicha: * Clip drawing and new transparent stuff

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 07:16:22 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	02/11/14 07:16:22

Modified files:
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.c Instructions.c types.h 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: CheckBox.c HDipstick.c HScrollBar.c 
	                            ItemDraw.c List.c Menu.c 
	                            MiniScroll.c PopupMenu.c 
	                            PushButton.c RadioButton.c 
	                            Rectangle.c Swallow.c TextField.c 
	                            Tools.c Tools.h VDipstick.c 
	                            VScrollBar.c Widget.c 

Log message:
* Clip drawing and new transparent stuff

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]