Subject: fvwm2 menu example, screenshot and fvwmrc

From: <[email-masked] ( Marc) (A.) (Lehmann )>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:26:44 +0100

At http://www.goof.com/pcg/fvwm-menu/, I've put an exmaple fvwm2 menu and
corresponding rc code. 

There is also a self-documenting screenshot of my desktop + the full
.wmrc, which features XineramaSls, a really old fvwm config incrementally
updated to fvwm2 over the years. The config tries to implement the
following:

- clean and reasonably fast (ok, gradients crept in over time ;)
- the active window must be very visible
- lots of vortual desktops, overlaps reduced to the minimum
- no unnecessary clutter, large terminals
- syslog on root-window using root-tail

Hope you find this useful...

-- 
      -----==-                                             |
      ----==-- _                                           |
      ---==---(_)__  __ ____  __       Marc Lehmann      +--
      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       [email-masked]      |e|
      -=====/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\       XX11-RIPE         --+
    The choice of a GNU generation                       |
                                                         |
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]