Subject: removing --disable-ewmh and --disable-gnome-hints

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 18:55:48 +0100

I think those two options should either be removed or just change
if gnome/ewmh hints are used by default.  Opinions?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:23:30 +0100

> if gnome/ewmh hints are used by default.  Opinions?

Would it be possible to get any statement from the authors of the
GNOME and EWMH code on this topic?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 05:11:22 +0100

> GNOME and EWMH code on this topic?

I do not answer because I have no opinion. If you want I can
remove these options. I am not the "author" of the GNOME
code.

Regards, Olivier

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:12:11 +0100

> remove these options. I am not the "author" of the GNOME

Well, it's not a question of wanting or not wanting, but
eliminating feature selection via configure.  We have *way* too
many unnecessary configure options again.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^