Subject: Button patch

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:21:30 +0100 (CET)

I didn't yet get any feedback regarding the patch I sent to the list 3
days ago. I understand you where busy getting the 2.5.4 out these days, I
just would like to know if it's likely my patch will be incorporated.

//Marcus

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:58:15 +0100

> just would like to know if it's likely my patch will be incorporated.

Don't worry, it's just that the patch is too big for me to apply
it at work, and at home I'm still busy with my removal.  I plan to
incorporate the patch, but I have to proof read it first (as I do
with almost patches).  Given that nothing important happens in the
mean time, I can do it until Friday.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^