Subject: CVS request

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 23:14:23 -0800

The CVS page didn't say where to ask, so I'll try it here.
I am requesting access to the CVS tree.

login:      jpweber
crypt pass: 9yfytWpmfFw0s

-- 
  _
 ( \      _  \    /_ /  _ _  Jason Weber                  (503) 380-7424
  \|(\/)()))  \/\/(-/_)(-/(  Infinite Monkeys Inc.        Aloha, Oregon
  //                         http://www.imonk.com/baboon  [email-masked]
 (/     [email-masked]        [email-masked]

     "Canister contains at least 50% recycled material; 15%
      post-consumer content."
   -- Pringles Fat-Free (side of can)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Oct 2002 10:55:49 -0600

>>>>> "j" == jpweber  <[email-masked]> writes:

j> The CVS page didn't say where to ask, so I'll try it here. I am
j> requesting access to the CVS tree.

I do the setup, but I might have missed the discussion where the cabal
accepted you into the ranks of the annointed.  Was I asleep at the
wheel?

 - J<

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:15:02 +0100

> accepted you into the ranks of the annointed.  Was I asleep at the

No, the was no discussion.  Adter talking him into putting his
module in the source tree we can hardly denly him write access :)

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Oct 2002 17:17:41 -0600

>>>>> "DV" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

DV> No, the was no discussion.

Glad to know I'm not that forgetful.

DV> Adter talking him into putting his module in the source tree we
DV> can hardly denly him write access

OK, I've set up the CVS account; everything should be ready to go.
Jason, if you do want to send me a different crypted password
privately, I'll update things.  Otherwise, you're ready to check out a
fresh tree and start committing.

 - J<