Subject: blackmusic.ch mailing list memberships reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 05:32:35 +0100

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your blackmusic.ch
mailing list memberships.  It includes your subscription info and how
to use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery
or disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, [email-masked]) containing
just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be
sent to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
[email-masked].  Thanks!

Passwords for [email-masked]:

List                                     Password // URL
----                                     --------  
[email-masked]                 zaseav    
http://server4.hostpoint.ch/mailman/options/newsletter_blackmusic.ch/fvwm-workers%40hpc.uh.edu
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]