Subject: CVS domivogt: * Much cleanup work.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 20:09:59 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/09/03 20:09:59

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c borders.c builtins.c 
	                 colormaps.c colormaps.h conditional.c 
	                 decorations.c events.c events.h ewmh.c ewmh.h 
	                 ewmh_events.c externs.h focus.c frame.c 
	                 functions.c fvwm.c geometry.c icccm2.c icccm2.h 
	                 icons.c menucmd.c menuitem.c menuitem.h menus.c 
	                 menustyle.c misc.c module_interface.c 
	                 move_resize.c move_resize.h placement.c read.c 
	                 session.c stack.c style.c update.c virtual.c 
	                 windowlist.c windowshade.c 
	libs           : FEvent.c 

Log message:
* Much cleanup work.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]