Subject: CVS domivogt: * Removed global "Fw".

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 18:08:01 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/09/09 18:08:01

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c add_window.h 
	                 builtins.c colormaps.c colormaps.h 
	                 eventhandler.h events.c events.h ewmh.h 
	                 ewmh_events.c externs.h focus.c focus.h 
	                 functions.c functions.h fvwm.c geometry.c 
	                 geometry.h gnome.c gnome.h icons.c icons.h 
	                 menus.c menus.h misc.c misc.h 
	                 module_interface.c move_resize.c move_resize.h 
	                 placement.c placement.h screen.h stack.c 
	                 stack.h windowlist.c 

Log message:
* Removed global "Fw".
* Much more event handling work.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]