Subject: RE: FVWM: Re: planning the 10th fvwm birthday event

From: "Riswick, J.G.A. van" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 10:10:34 +0200

yes, are there any special features planned for 2.6?

jos
-----Original Message-----
From: parv

>   * Finish the 2.6 release before that day.

shouldn't that be an "maybe" item as that release will server nobody
if it would be only in name sake?  i would much prefer a stable
version (any of 2.[45].x) than the _necessary_ 2.6 ...
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:17:43 +0200

> yes, are there any special features planned for 2.6?

Other than what we do anyway?  No.  What exactly would a "special
feature" be?  All menus being decorated with a birthday cake in
the backgroung on that day?

> version (any of 2.[45].x) than the _necessary_ 2.6 ...

What I have in mind is a release that we can point at that isn't
two years old.  I am planning to spend less time before the 2.6
release anyway.  I will definitely not push it if it isn't
stabilizing fast enough.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Erik Steffl <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:55:33 -0700

> the backgroung on that day?

   shaped windows decorations?

	erik