Subject: CVS domivogt: * More event handling work.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 02:25:31 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/09/09 02:25:31

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am borders.c builtins.c colorset.c 
	                 events.c externs.h functions.c functions.h 
	                 fvwm.h module_interface.c move_resize.c 
	                 schedule.c style.c 
	libs           : FEvent.c FEvent.h 

Log message:
* More event handling work.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]