Subject: CVS domivogt: * Use replacements for X event functions everywhere.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 18:13:11 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/09/03 18:13:11

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog acconfig.h 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c builtins.c colormaps.c 
	                 conditional.c events.c expand.c focus.c 
	                 functions.c fvwm.c fvwm.h gnome.c icccm2.c 
	                 icons.c menus.c misc.c module_interface.c 
	                 move_resize.c virtual.c 
	libs           : ClientMsg.c FEvent.c FEvent.h Pointer.c 
	                 Target.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmBanner: FvwmBanner.c 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c 
	modules/FvwmDragWell: fvwmDragWell.c xdndDragSource.c 
	modules/FvwmForm: FvwmForm.c ReadXServer.c 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: FvwmIconBox.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.c functions.c x.c 
	modules/FvwmIdent: FvwmIdent.c 
	modules/FvwmPager: FvwmPager.c x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.c Instructions.c 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: CheckBox.c HScrollBar.c ItemDraw.c 
	                            List.c Menu.c MiniScroll.c 
	                            PopupMenu.c PushButton.c 
	                            RadioButton.c TextField.c Tools.c 
	                            VScrollBar.c 
	modules/FvwmScroll: GrabWindow.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: FvwmTaskBar.c 
	modules/FvwmWharf: FvwmWharf.c 
	modules/FvwmWinList: FvwmWinList.c 
	tests/hints    : hints_test.c 

Log message:
* Use replacements for X event functions everywhere.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]