Subject: CVS domivogt: * Finished first step of ev. handling rewrite; crashes expected (untested).

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 18:20:16 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/09/10 18:20:16

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c add_window.h 
	                 conditional.c decorations.c events.c ewmh.c 
	                 ewmh.h ewmh_events.c ewmh_intern.h 
	                 execcontext.h focus.c focus.h frame.c 
	                 functable.c functions.c functions.h fvwm.c 
	                 gnome.c gnome.h icccm2.c icons.c menucmd.c 
	                 menuitem.c menus.c menus.h menustyle.c misc.c 
	                 modconf.c module_interface.c module_interface.h 
	                 move_resize.c read.c read.h repeat.c screen.h 
	                 session.c stack.c update.c virtual.c 
	                 windowlist.c windowshade.c 
	libs           : Makefile.am 

Log message:
* Finished first step of ev. handling rewrite; crashes expected (untested).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]