Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: * regenerated man pages of 2.4.10

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:54:00 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	02/09/17 09:54:00

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	generated/manpages: FvwmAnimate.html FvwmAuto.html 
	                    FvwmBacker.html FvwmBanner.html 
	                    FvwmButtons.html FvwmCommand.html 
	                    FvwmConsole.html FvwmCpp.html FvwmDebug.html 
	                    FvwmDragWell.html FvwmEvent.html 
	                    FvwmForm.html FvwmGtk.html FvwmIconBox.html 
	                    FvwmIconMan.html FvwmIdent.html FvwmM4.html 
	                    FvwmPager.html FvwmRearrange.html 
	                    FvwmSave.html FvwmSaveDesk.html 
	                    FvwmScript.html FvwmScroll.html 
	                    FvwmTaskBar.html FvwmTheme.html 
	                    FvwmWharf.html FvwmWinList.html 
	                    focus-link.html fvwm-config.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-desktop.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-directory.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-headlines.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-xlock.html fvwm2.html 
	                    fvwm24_convert.html fvwmbug.html 
	                    fvwmrc_convert.html index.html xpmroot.html 
	generated/perllib: FVWM::Constants.html FVWM::Event.html 
	                   FVWM::EventNames.html FVWM::Module.html 
	                   FVWM::Module::Gtk.html FVWM::Module::Tk.html 
	                   General::FileSystem.html General::Parse.html 
	                   index.html perllib2html tutorial.html 
Added files:
	generated/manpages: FvwmConsoleC.pl.html FvwmPerl.html 
	                    fvwm-bug.html fvwm-convert-2.2.html 
	                    fvwm-convert-2.4.html fvwm-convert-2.6.html 
	                    fvwm-perllib.html fvwm-root.html fvwm.html 
	                    manpages2html 
Removed files:
	generated      : run_man2html.sh 

Log message:
* regenerated man pages of 2.4.10
* replaced run_man2html.sh with a more maintanable perl script manpages2html
* some fixes and improvements in functionality (cross-links) and better colors
* added missing FvwmConsoleC.pl.html
* added new 2.5.x man pages (non-existing in 2.4.x), but they are not really
_ linked from anywhere except for maybe between themselves and from perllib
* updated perllib2html to match more or less manpages2html

I hope noone (Dan) objects these changes.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:19:46 -0400

> I hope noone (Dan) objects these changes.

I can't tell what part you want me to object to.

       ========> :) <========
-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]