Subject: Parse library quoting problem

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:02:17 +0000

The following command does not work correctly:

  Exec xmessage -name 'abc) Iconify' something
  All ('ab*) Iconify') Maximize

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:19:13 +0200

>   All ('ab*) Iconify') Maximize

Hey, you scared me for a moment.  Fortunately, the bug was in
conditional.c.  Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]