Subject: CVS domivogt: * Completely removed the old builtin command interface.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 04:45:26 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/09/11 04:45:25

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c builtins.c colorset.c 
	                 conditional.c events.c focus.c functions.c 
	                 fvwm.h icons.c menucmd.c module_interface.c 
	                 move_resize.c placement.c schedule.c stack.c 
	                 update.c virtual.c windowlist.c windowshade.c 

Log message:
* Completely removed the old builtin command interface.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]