Subject: FvwmPager core dump

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:47:46 +0200

I don't know how to reproduce it, but it seems that one of the
recent clipping patches causes the core dump.  A NULL gc is
accessed:

#0  0x40129fe3 in XSetClipMask () from /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6
(gdb) where
#0  0x40129fe3 in XSetClipMask () from /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6
#1  0x080529df in DrawGrid (desk=0, erase=0, ew=18874383, r=0xbffff20c)
    at x_pager.c:1733
#2  0x080518de in HandleExpose (Event=0xbffff2ec) at x_pager.c:1238
#3  0x080512ce in DispatchEvent (Event=0xbffff2ec) at x_pager.c:986
#4  0x0804c991 in Loop (fd=0x8073e8c) at FvwmPager.c:479
#5  0x0804c94d in main (argc=11, argv=0xbffff4f4) at FvwmPager.c:455
(gdb) up
#1  0x080529df in DrawGrid (desk=0, erase=0, ew=18874383, r=0xbffff20c)
    at x_pager.c:1733
1733                    XSetClipMask(dpy, FwinString->gc, None);
(gdb) p FwinString->gc
$1 = 0x0

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]