Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: * new perllib2html script (obviously in perl) for generating perllib docs

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 21:08:40 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	02/09/16 21:08:40

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog modules.html links.html 
Added files:
	generated/perllib: FVWM::Constants.html FVWM::Event.html 
	                   FVWM::EventNames.html FVWM::Module.html 
	                   FVWM::Module::Gtk.html FVWM::Module::Tk.html 
	                   General::FileSystem.html General::Parse.html 
	                   index.html perllib2html tutorial.html 

Log message:
* new perllib2html script (obviously in perl) for generating perllib docs
* initially generated man pages
_ hopefully there are no browsers that can't handle a colon

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]