Subject: Fvwm for macOSX

From: Krishna Veeraghanta <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:16:59 -0400

Hi

Where can I download the macosX binaries for fvwm? I'm going through one
site after another and still no luck

Thanks

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Ulrich Fahrenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 19:28:48 +0200 (MEST)

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Krishna Veeraghanta wrote:

> Where can I download the macosX binaries for fvwm? I'm going
> through one site after another and still no luck

I'm afraid you will not find any fvwm binaries for MacOSX. However we
have had reports that compiling the sources under MacOSX is relatively
painless, so I suggest you give this a try. The configure script is
going to tell you if you need some other packages to install fvwm
properly.

Regards,
Uli

-- 
Ulrich Fahrenberg -- http://www.math.auc.dk/~uli