Subject: CVS domivogt: * Reformatted and cleaned up. (Olivier, please check that I didn't break your

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 04:48:26 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/08/11 04:48:26

Modified files:
	.              : AUTHORS ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c bindings.c bindings.h builtins.c 
	                 colormaps.c colormaps.h colors.c colors.h 
	                 colorset.h conditional.c conditional.h cursor.c 
	                 cursor.h decorations.c decorations.h events.h 
	                 focus.c frame.c functions.c functions.h misc.c 

Log message:
* Reformatted and cleaned up. (Olivier, please check that I didn't break your
patches to colors.c, colorset.c and builtins.c.  I forgot to commit it
yesterday and got a number of conflicts).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]