Subject: GFTP styles draft

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:36:51 +0200

Here's the list of new focus policy styles.  All comments and
proposals for better names are welcome.  All styles except
FPFocusClickButtons and FPFocusClickModifiers can be prefixed
with a '!' to turn them off, for example

  Style * !FPEnterToFocus

--

FPSortWindowlistByFocus

  Sort the internal windowlist using the old "MouseFocus" style.
  the reversed option uses the ClickToFocus method.

FPClickRaisesFocused
FPClickDecorRaisesFocused
FPClickIconRaisesFocused

  Clicking in the client/decor/icon of a focused window raises it.

FPClickRaisesUnfocused
FPClickDecorRaisesUnfocused
FPClickIconRaisesUnfocused

  Clicking in the client/decor/icon of an unfocused window raises it.

FPClickToFocus
FPClickDecorToFocus
FPClickIconToFocus

  Clicking in the client/decor/icon of window focuses it.

FPEnterToFocus

  Focus window when pointer enters it (MouseFocus, SloppyFocus)

FPLeaveToUnfocus

  Unfocus window when pointer leaves it (MouseFocus)

FPFocusByProgram

  Allow the WM_TAKES_FOCUS protocol.

FPFocusByFunction

  Allow to focus window with the Focus and FlipFocus commands.

FPFocusByFunctionWarpPointer

  Warp to the window when the Focus command is used.

FPLenient

  Same as Lenience style

FPPassFocusClick
FPPassRaiseClick

  Pass the click that focused/raised the window to the app.

FPIgnoreFocusClickMotion
FPIgnoreRaiseClickMotion

  If the pointer is moved when clicking to focus/raise the window,
  ignore the click.  Implies that the click and motion are always
  passed to the app, regardless of the FPPass... setting.

FPAllowFocusClickFunction
FPAllowRaiseClickFunction

  Recycle the focus/raise click for other mouse bindings.

FPGrabFocus
FPGrabFocusTransient

  Same as GrabFocus and GrabFocusTransient styles.

FPOverrideGrabFocus

  If the focused window has this style set, never steal the focus
  from it via FPGrabFocus...

FPReleaseFocus
FPReleaseFocusTransient

  When a window with these styles dies, return the focus to a
  different window.

FPOverrideReleaseFocus

  Windows with this style never get the focus via
  FPReleaseFocus...

FPFocusClickButtons

  Specify the list of buttons to use for focus/raise click.
  Default is "FPDocusClickButtons 123"; 0 = all buttons.

FPFocusClickModifiers

  Specify the modifiers that must be pressed for focus/raise
  clicks.  Default is "FPFocusClickModifiers"; "A"ny modifier does
  not work.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]