Subject: releasing 2.4.9?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:08:51 +0200

It's time for another maintenance release in the stable branch.  I
can build that one myself, but it's not well tested yet.  Although
almost all fixes are identical to the fixes in the development
branch, we should take a few days to thes 2.4.9 in real life.
Everyone is asked to check out the stable branch and run it for a
few days.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Aug 2002 23:59:39 -0500

I see that 2.4.9 tarballs appeared; should I release them?

 - J<

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:44:43 +0200

> I see that 2.4.9 tarballs appeared; should I release them?

No, not yet.  I want to add something to the web page about the
documentation issue first.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^