Subject: CVS drbob: Fix for Experimental RaiseOverUnmanaged Handling.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 23:17:20 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	drbob	02/08/23 23:17:20

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : events.c 

Log message:
Fix for Experimental RaiseOverUnmanaged Handling.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 00:43:04 -0400

On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 23:17:20 -0500

> Fix for Experimental RaiseOverUnmanaged Handling.

	So feel free to hammer away at BugOpts RaiseOverUnmanaged True, with any
combination of focus and raise options, see if everything seems in order, and
let me know if you see anything amiss.

	I've played with kfm, and the splash screens in the GIMP, mgv, and the old LLNL
xftp, and so far everything looks to be working properly. (Needless to say, xfm
1.3.2 and MouseFocusClickRaises are happy too.)

	I don't think this should break anything unrelated to RaiseOverUnmanaged, since
this version no longer interferes with the sequence of calls to
focus_grab_buttons (there's just a lot of dead code I'll need to remove if all
is well).

Cheers,
Bob