Subject: web page (documentation maintainer wanted)

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 11:10:02 +0200

Maybe we can find a volunteer to vamp up the fvwm documentation
by placing a "job opening" on our web page.  What do you think
about that?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:37:07 +0200

> by placing a "job opening" on our web page.  What do you think

Yes, good idea. Olivier