Subject: ChangleLog format request

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:27:44 +0200

I think it would be better to not use regexp or shell patterns a
la

  * fvwm/foo.[ch]:

or

  * fvwm/{fvwm,events}.c:

in the ChangeLog files.  This makes it hard to search for specific
changes in the file.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]