Subject: TitleAtLeft and TitleAtBottom broken in CVS

From: Bob Woodside <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:49:17 -0400

I just updated from CVS for the first time in a few days, and I find that
TitleAtLeft now places the title to the right, and TitleAtBottom places it on
top. TitleAtRight continues to work as advertised.

Cheers,
Bob

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:08:57 +0200

> top. TitleAtRight continues to work as advertised.

Yes, but it works when you re-issue the style later from
FvwmConsole.  I'll fix it soon.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:28:41 +0200

> FvwmConsole.  I'll fix it soon.

Doh, it only worked by accident before.  The title_dir value is a
two bits bitfield, but only the first bit of the flag_mask and
change_mask were ever set.  So the second bit had a random value.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^