Subject: Refresh problems / Solaris

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:06:04 +0200

We have had quite a number of bug reports regarding windows that
are left blank when they should be refreshed (netscape,
framemaker), moving windows leaving a trace of the window or the
wire frame and the like.  As far as I can see, they all have one
thing in common:  the system runs Solaris.  Are there known issues
with the Solaris X server?  Are there any available fixes?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 07:31:00 -0400

> with the Solaris X server?  Are there any available fixes?

The framemaker problem still happens when the display
is on a Linux system using XFree/86 3.3.6.

I'd guess the problem with the wire frame really is Solaris.
I haven't seen it myself, but I haven't been using desktop
Solaris for a while.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]