Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: * regenerated man pages

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 04:13:10 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	02/08/10 04:13:10

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	generated/manpages: FvwmAnimate.html FvwmAuto.html 
	                    FvwmBacker.html FvwmBanner.html 
	                    FvwmButtons.html FvwmCommand.html 
	                    FvwmConsole.html FvwmConsoleC.html 
	                    FvwmCpp.html FvwmDebug.html 
	                    FvwmDragWell.html FvwmEvent.html 
	                    FvwmForm.html FvwmGtk.html FvwmIconBox.html 
	                    FvwmIconMan.html FvwmIdent.html FvwmM4.html 
	                    FvwmPager.html FvwmRearrange.html 
	                    FvwmSave.html FvwmSaveDesk.html 
	                    FvwmScript.html FvwmScroll.html 
	                    FvwmTaskBar.html FvwmTheme.html 
	                    FvwmWharf.html FvwmWinList.html 
	                    focus-link.html fvwm-config.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-desktop.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-directory.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-headlines.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-xlock.html fvwm2.html 
	                    fvwm24_convert.html fvwmbug.html 
	                    fvwmrc_convert.html index.html xpmroot.html 

Log message:
* regenerated man pages

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]