Subject: Fvwm 2.4.9, FvwmPager broken

From: "Andreas M. Kirchwitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:32:17 +0200

Hi folks!

I installed Fvwm 2.4.9 on my Linux box, and it looks like
some changes between 2.4.8 and 2.4.9 broke the FvwmPager module
somehow. (It's not system specific, happens on any system.)

The "BalloonBack" option has no effect. The small balloon windows
seem to always use the background color of the FvwmPager itself
(or maybe they are transparent, hard to say). However, whatever
is specified with "BalloonBack", it's simply ignored.

If I use the FvwmPager binary from Fvwm 2.4.8, it works fine.

According to the "NEWS" file, the changes to FvwmPager were:

  * A number of drawing fixes in FvwmPager.
 
Looks like an unwanted side effect to the Balloon feature.

	Greetings, Andreas
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 01:01:20 +0200

> Looks like an unwanted side effect to the Balloon feature.

Fixed.  I'll make the 2.4.10 release soon.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]