Subject: CVS drbob: NEWS item for last commit.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:07:37 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	drbob	02/07/23 14:07:37

Modified files:
	.              : NEWS 

Log message:
NEWS item for last commit.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:19:32 +0200

> NEWS item for last commit.

You don't need to record small bug fixes in the NEWS of the
development branch.  But it's mandatory in the stable branch so
that the users can judge if they need or want a new stable
release.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]