Subject: Menus are no longer bound to a window?

From: Alex Wallis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 00:26:14 +0930

I'm not entirely sure which commit did this. But I just updated from cvs
and now I find the WindowOps menus (I use fvwm-themes) are now no longer
bound to any window but float freely. Also since I have TitleAtLeft and
TitleAtRight options in that menu, I now have to click on the window I
want to apply that style to. Is this the intention now?

Alex
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Alex Wallis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 02:13:27 +0930

All fixed! Thanks Dominik!  :)
Quick work!

Alex