Subject: excessive gc creation in FlocaleRotateDrawString?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:29:20 +0200

In the function FlocaleRotateDrawString(), two GCs are created and
destroyed in each call, but the GC veriables are declared static.
Were they supposed to be created only once?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 00:20:21 +0200

> Were they supposed to be created only once?

Yes, a bug.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 22:13:31 +0200

> > Were they supposed to be created only once?

Okay, don't worry about it, I'll make them persisten.  I'm working
on Flocale.c anyway right now.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]