Subject: core in Flocale.c

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:25:29 +0200

It happens every time w/ the last Flocale.c commit.  All data
structures look sane.  Probably the flf->fontset structure is
broken.

#0  0x4010f13a in XmbTextEscapement () from /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6
(gdb) where
#0  0x4010f13a in XmbTextEscapement () from /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6
#1  0x080a6ab6 in FlocaleTextWidth (flf=0x80d8f60,
    str=0x80ade94 " +8888 x +8888 ", sl=15) at Flocale.c:1669
#2  0x080634fc in resize_geometry_window () at move_resize.c:471
#3  0x08069a4c in ApplyDefaultFontAndColors () at builtins.c:934
#4  0x0808d37f in flush_window_updates () at update.c:610
#5  0x08070f7c in HandleEvents () at events.c:3223
#6  0x0808365d in main (argc=4, argv=0xbffff604) at fvwm.c:720
(gdb) up
#1  0x080a6ab6 in FlocaleTextWidth (flf=0x80d8f60,
    str=0x80ade94 " +8888 x +8888 ", sl=15) at Flocale.c:1669
[snip]
(gdb) p flf->fontset
$1 = 0x80d8dd0

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, mail: [email-masked], phone: 0721/91374-382
Schlund + Partner AG, Erbprinzenstr. 4-12, D-76133 Karlsruhe
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 21:18:44 +0200

> structures look sane.  Probably the flf->fontset structure is

Yes, I've committed some unwanted "test" code.
Is it ok now?

Sorry, Olivier