Subject: 2.4.8 tarballs uploaded

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:29:59 +0000

Dan, please announce this release using docs/ANNOUNCE in the usual places
(fvwm-announce, FreshMeat) after the web is updated.

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Jun 2002 18:35:35 -0500

The files are in place on the FTP site.

 - J<

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:27:29 -0400

> (fvwm-announce, FreshMeat) after the web is updated.

Jason does fvwm-announce.

I took care for Freshmeat.  I had to take some liberties with
the NEWS, Freshmeat only allows 600 chars.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]