Subject: CVS domivogt: * General function code cleanup.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:11:28 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/06/19 09:11:28

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am builtins.c commands.h decorations.c 
	                 events.c ewmh.c functions.c functions.h fvwm.c 
	                 gnome.c icons.c menus.c move_resize.c screen.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmCommand: Makefile.am 

Log message:
* General function code cleanup.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]