Subject: question about FVWM_COLORSET_PRIVATE

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:57:00 +0200

I don't exactly understand what it does, but it get set and unset
several times and then is finally set everywhere in the code (I
may be wrong).  SInce it's such a mess I'd like to remove that.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:35:34 +0200

> may be wrong).  SInce it's such a mess I'd like to remove that.

FVWM_COLORSET_PRIVATE is defined when you compile fvwm (-D option)
and not defined when you compile a module. I've removed some
not usefull #define/#undef about it. 
If FVWM_COLORSET_PRIVATE is defined the colorset structure has
more info. This save memory. I think we can keep FVWM_COLORSET_PRIVATE.

Olivier