Subject: Shaded window & Style update

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:20:45 +0200

Hello,

Here the problem: you have a shaded window on a page != 0 0, says
on page 1 1. Then you proceed a style that force do_redecorate
in update.c (e.g., Style * NoButton 1). Then the shaded window
is moved to page 2 2 (with the same relative geometry).
I think the problem is in update.c "if (flags->do_redecorate ...".
There are interactions with do_update_title_dir as with
"Style * NoButton 1, TitleAtTop" the shaded window is not
moved. Seems that do_redecorate & do_update_title_dir should
be merged?

Olivier 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 12:51:34 +0200

> moved. Seems that do_redecorate & do_update_title_dir should

Yes, I think you're right.  It doesn't make sense to separate the
two operations.  Can you make that change?  I think you know
better hwat to do than I at the moment.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:14:20 +0200

> better hwat to do than I at the moment.

Ok, it is fixed, but you would probably do a better job as you
know much more than me on windows geometry. I just merged the
two operations.

Olivier