Subject: CVS migo: * handle fonts with double quotes in the remaining modules as well

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:01:14 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	02/06/10 20:01:14

Modified files:
	.              : Tag: branch-2_4 ChangeLog 
	libs           : Tag: branch-2_4 Strings.c Strings.h 
	modules        : Tag: branch-2_4 ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: Tag: branch-2_4 parse.c 
	modules/FvwmForm: Tag: branch-2_4 FvwmForm.c 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: Tag: branch-2_4 FvwmIconBox.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: Tag: branch-2_4 readconfig.c 
	modules/FvwmIdent: Tag: branch-2_4 FvwmIdent.c 
	modules/FvwmPager: Tag: branch-2_4 FvwmPager.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: Tag: branch-2_4 FvwmTaskBar.c FvwmTaskBar.h 
	modules/FvwmWinList: Tag: branch-2_4 FvwmWinList.c 

Log message:
* handle fonts with double quotes in the remaining modules as well

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]