Subject: Vector buttons

From: Aron Felix Gurski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 14:18:59 +0200

I don't remember where I got the buttons on the right side, but I designed the
ones on the left side.

-- 
        -- Aron

NB: To reply by e-mail, remove "spam-block." from my address.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The road to affluence is paved with good inventions."

        -- Charles J.C. Lyall

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Define the buttons in the title bar and their associated mouse
# actions
#
# The buttons in the title bar are numbered as follows:
#
# +--+--+--+--+--+---------------------------------------------+--+--+--+--+--+
# | 1| 3| 5| 7| 9|                    Title                    | 0| 8| 6| 4| 2|
# +--+--+--+--+--+---------------------------------------------+--+--+--+--+--+
#
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Left side:
#     Button 1 - Window (window operations)
#     Button 3 - Window shade (roll up/down the window)
#     Button 5 - Drawing pin (make the window sticky/slippery)
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Window - window operations
ButtonStyle 1 Vector 5 15x15@1 85x15@1 85x85@1 15x85@1 15x15@1
AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 5 20x20@0 45x20@0 45x45@1 20x45@1 20x20@0
AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 5 55x20@0 80x20@0 80x45@1 55x45@1 55x20@0
AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 5 55x55@0 80x55@0 80x80@1 55x80@1 55x55@0
AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 5 20x55@0 45x55@0 45x80@1 20x80@1 20x55@0
Mouse 0     1 A Menu WindowButton

# Window shade - roll up/down the window
ButtonStyle 3 Vector 16 15x15@1 85x15@1 85x25@0 15x25@0 15x15@1 \
                        85x15@1 85x50@0 15x50@0 15x15@1 \
                        85x15@1 85x50@0 \
                        52x50@0 52x85@0 48x85@0 48x50@1 15x50@0
Mouse 0     3 A WindowShade

# Drawing pin - make the window sticky/slippery
ButtonStyle 5 Vector 11 50x25@1 30x30@1 25x35@1 25x40@1 47x40@0 50x85@1 \
                        53x40@0 75x40@0 75x35@0 70x30@0 50x25@0
Mouse 0     5 A Stick

#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Right side:
#     Button 6 - X (close the window)
#     Button 4 - Minimize icon (iconify the window)
#     Button 2 - Maximization cross (enlarge/reduce the window)
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# X - close the window
ButtonStyle 6 Vector 13 26x29@1 34x21@1 50x35@1 70x21@1 79x29@1 63x48@0 \
                        79x65@1 70x75@0 50x61@0 34x75@0 26x65@0 44x48@1 \
                        26x29@0
Mouse 0     6 A Close

# Window being minimized
ButtonStyle 4 Vector 17 95x20@0 95x60@0 75x60@0 75x40@0 75x70@0 55x70@0 \
                        55x60@0 55x85@0 15x85@0 15x60@1 55x60@1 30x60@1 \
                        30x40@1 75x40@1 45x40@1 45x20@1 95x20@1
Mouse 0     4 A Iconify

# Window being maximized
ButtonStyle 2 Vector 11 95x10@0 95x75@0 25x75@0 65x75@0 65x90@0 10x90@0 \
                        10x55@1 25x55@1 25x75@1 25x10@1 95x10@1
Mouse 0     2 A Maximize 100 90

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 13:16:27 +0000

> AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 5 20x55@0 45x55@0 45x80@1 20x80@1 20x55@0

I only comment on this button. I added your buttons as 13-th drawing
choice of buttons@ component in @multichoice theme (in fvwm-themes).
There are also 19 choices for button reordering in this component. :)

Here is a modified version that fixes the 3d effect and looks well on
raised buttons (not only on flat buttons). @2 means the color is not used.

AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 5 18x18@2 82x18@1 82x82@0 18x82@0 18x18@1
AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 5 23x23@2 45x23@0 45x45@1 23x45@1 23x23@0
AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 5 55x23@2 77x23@0 77x45@1 55x45@1 55x23@0
AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 5 55x55@2 77x55@0 77x77@1 55x77@1 55x55@0
AddButtonStyle 1 Vector 5 23x55@2 45x55@0 45x77@1 23x77@1 23x55@0

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]