Subject: fvwm 2.5.1 ignores key binding in T, S, F context

From: parv <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:45:02 -0400 (EDT)

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname: FreeBSD moo.holy.cow 4.6-RC FreeBSD 4.6-RC #6: Sun May 19 20:34:24 EDT 2002     [email-masked]:/source/obj/source/src-stable/sys/BOVINE  i386
compiler flags: cc -O -pipe -march=pentiumpro -Wall -Wno-implicit-int

FVWM Version:	2.5.1
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/usr/X11R6/wm/fvwm-devel/libexec/fvwm/2.5.1
FVWM_DATADIR:	/usr/X11R6/wm/fvwm-devel/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/usr/home/parv/cf/wm

Description:
	fvwm 2.5.1 ignores key bindings to windows in T, S, F context
	w/ any modifier, unlike stable version v2.4.7.  v2.5.1 recognizes
	bindings only in W context.  below are the ignored/uncaptured
	bindings....

	key F9  T       N       Iconify
	key F9  S       N       Iconify

	key F10 T       N       WindowShade toggle

	key F11 T       N       Maximize toggle

	...other bindings work only becasue i happen to have W context w/
	others.  key binding in W context w/ any modifier given works as
	expected.

	  - parv

Repeat-By:
	try above key bindings in version 2.5.1; for comparison, try it
	in v2.4.7.

Fix:

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:56:06 +0200

> 	try above key bindings in version 2.5.1; for comparison, try it

I have just committed a fix.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]