Subject: Lost changes in fvwm[2].1?

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 09:56:55 -0400

While attempting to fix this:

> * WARNING: there are needs_lang_check in fvwm.1

I found that this change was lost:

2002-04-07  Dan Espen  <[email-masked]>
	* fvwm/fvwm2.1 (ICONS AND IMAGES): Language fix, then rewrite.

I'll try to recover that change, but I doubt I'll find time soon.
There may have been other changes lost too.

Of course, I may have screwed up and never committed the change I thought
I did, I haven't checked yet.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:46:39 +0200

> I did, I haven't checked yet.

I think the change was committed. I always reread your corrections
(to learn) and I remember that you almost rewrite everything.

Olivier

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 23:20:16 -0400

> (to learn) and I remember that you almost rewrite everything.

It looks like my change was lost with the next commit.
No problem putting it back then.