Subject: Fixed bit_gravity problem

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 14:18:22 +0200

Tim, does my latest commit fix all the bit_gravity problems you
encountered?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 12:48:28 +0100

>Tim, does my latest commit fix all the bit_gravity problems you
Yes, Thanks.