Subject: CVS olicha: * Finished shadow text implementation for modules

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 08:03:38 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	02/05/24 08:03:38

Modified files:
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: draw.c 
	modules/FvwmForm: FvwmForm.c ReadXServer.c 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: FvwmIconBox.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: xmanager.c 
	modules/FvwmPager: x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmScript: scanner.c scanner.l script.c script.h 
	                    script.y 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: Tools.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: ButtonArray.c FvwmTaskBar.c Goodies.c 
	                     Goodies.h 
	modules/FvwmWinList: ButtonArray.c 

Log message:
* Finished shadow text implementation for modules
* Added support for variable fonts for FvwmForm input item
(Dan do I break something?)
* Fixed some old (but minor) bugs related to text position in the TaskBar
* Allowed to pass arbitray font names in FvwmScript

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:16:26 -0400

> (Dan do I break something?)

It works pretty well.

Cursor positioning with button 3 and variable width fonts
doesn't get the right position.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:16:38 +0200

> doesn't get the right position.

I will take a look soon.
Olivier

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:57:27 +0200

> doesn't get the right position.

Fixed. The cursor position after a mouse click can be 1 char
different than before. The "new" logic is: the cursor go just
before the character under the mouse (even if the mouse is on
the right of the char). I think it is ok as it is this logic
which is used in emacs (but yes in my emacs the cursor is a
charsize rectangle ...).

Olivier