Subject: MwmButtons and ButtonStyle All

From: "S. Anderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 18:17:16 -0600

Hi
If I issue these:

Style * MwmButtons
Mouse 0 2 A WindowShade
ButtonStyle 2 - MWMDecorShade
AddButtonStyle All ActiveUp solid blue

After I push button 2, It doesnt have a green color. Should
"ButtonStyle All ActiveUp" apply blue to ToggledActiveUp too?

thx,
sa
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 12:20:13 +0200

> "ButtonStyle All ActiveUp" apply blue to ToggledActiveUp too?

I'm not sure where the green colour should come from in your
example.  This is how the button states work:

ActiveUp = Window has focus and is not shaded, the button is not
being currently pressed.

ActiveDown = Window has focus and is not shaded, the button is
being currently pressed.

ToggledActiveUp = ActiveUp, but window is shaded.

ToggledActiveDown = ActiveDown, but window is shaded.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: "S. Anderson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 13:55:34 -0600

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 12:20:13PM +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> > ....
Ack, sorry that green was supposed to be blue.

I was thinking it would be good to have
"ButtonStyle All ActiveUp solid blue" apply blue to all activeup
buttons even the Toggled* ones. After thinking about it for a
moment. I realize the current behavior is more correct.

thanks,
sa