Subject: gcc warnings

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:20:28 -0400

I don't know if its just my compiler,
but current CVS generates this warning:

../../fvwm2_5_2/fvwm/colorset.h:28:8: warning: extra tokens at end of
 #endif directive

Too bad, it sure makes the #endif directive more readable.
Maybe its my version of gcc, after all, the token is #defined to
nothing.

-- 
Dan Espen                               E-mail: [email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214          Phone: (732) 699-5570
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: "Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:30:12 +0700

> Maybe its my version of gcc, after all, the token is #defined to

	Usually it is enough to change from

#endif TOKEN

	to

#endif /* TOKEN */

	_________________________________________
	  Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov
	  The Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics
	  Novosibirsk, Russia

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:44:37 +0200

> 	Usually it is enough to change from

Oops.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]