Subject: Pager active desk highlight suggestion

From: Marcus Lundblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 17:08:57 +0200 (CEST)

When having all desks crouded with windows it can be hard to see easily
which desk is active if a very small window is active (the one with a
distinct colour). (Because the background is hardly visible).

My suggestion is to have an option that adds a thin border (which can be
given a colour that "stands out") around the active desk (or page) in the
pager.

//Marcus 

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Scot Duane Junkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:55:46 -0400 (EDT)

I am having problems with my hotkeys and focusstyle changing at random
times while using my sunpci card under Solaris 8 fvwm 2.4.7.  I go for a
time using the keys, and they work, but there are some times that while
using the sunpci software the keys will just cease working.  What do I do?

--------------------------------------
Scot Duane Junkin	W:508.831.5125
[email-masked]		C:508.736.4121

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 12:10:58 -0400

> using the sunpci software the keys will just cease working.  What do I do?

1. Check the FAQ.  I think its the first question.
2. Pay attention to the numlock key setting.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]