Subject: 2.4.8 release time?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 01:46:30 +0200

I think we've collected enough fixes for another stable release.
Any volunteers to do the release?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 02:20:00 +0200

> Any volunteers to do the release?

Better wait for a couple of days.  I'm not sure if my latest
patches are good.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^