Subject: problem with TkDiff menues

From: Giuseppe Della Ricca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 13:15:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hi !

I'm having some problems with a Tk application called 'tkdiff'
(http://www.accurev.com/free/tkdiff/): its menues show up in random positions 
on the screen ... but after moving the whole window they pop up in the right 
place.

I seem to remember it was working fine some months ago, but I'm using the 
current CVS version of fvwm, and I can't say when it really started.

I can provide some details of my config, if needed (I don't know where to 
start looking in this particular case ...).

Please CC if you need a fast feed-back from me.

Thanks a lot in advance !!

Cheers,
Giuseppe.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]