Subject: CVS migo: * fixed incomplete commit

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:46:26 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	02/04/24 13:46:26

Modified files:
	libs           : FlocaleCharset.c 

Log message:
* fixed incomplete commit

BTW, I can't write to @fvwm.org, karazm.math.uh.edu rejects me, Jason?

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Apr 2002 13:52:12 -0500

>>>>> "FC" == FVWM CVS <[email-masked]> writes:

FC> BTW, I can't write to @fvwm.org, karazm.math.uh.edu rejects me,
FC> Jason?

Without an indication of the error there's absolutely nothing I can
do.  Please forward a complete bounce to [email-masked] (which is
normally a trash address, since I only get spam from it because it's
unfiltered).

 - J<