Subject: CVS olicha: * Implemented alpha-blend rendering using Xrender in fvwm and all the modules

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:06:21 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	02/04/22 03:06:21

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog acconfig.h configure.in 
	bin            : ChangeLog fvwm-root.c 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c borders.c builtins.c 
	                 colorset.c cursor.c events.c ewmh_icons.c 
	                 fvwm.c fvwm.h geometry.c icons.c menuitem.c 
	                 menuitem.h menus.c menus.h menustyle.c 
	                 menustyle.h modconf.c module_interface.c 
	                 module_interface.h move_resize.c move_resize.h 
	                 screen.h 
	libs           : Colorset.c Colorset.h Fft.c Fft.h Flocale.c 
	                 Fpng.h Fxpm.h Graphics.c Makefile.am Picture.c 
	                 Picture.h vpacket.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmAnimate: FvwmAnimate.c Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmBanner: FvwmBanner.c Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.c FvwmButtons.h Makefile.am 
	                     draw.c icons.c 
	modules/FvwmCpp: FvwmCpp.c 
	modules/FvwmDragWell: fvwmDragWell.c 
	modules/FvwmForm: FvwmForm.c 
	modules/FvwmGtk: FvwmGtk.c menu.c 
	modules/FvwmIconBox: FvwmIconBox.c FvwmIconBox.h Makefile.am 
	                     icons.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: FvwmIconMan.h Makefile.am fvwm.c x.c 
	                     xmanager.c xmanager.h 
	modules/FvwmIdent: FvwmIdent.c FvwmIdent.h 
	modules/FvwmM4 : FvwmM4.c 
	modules/FvwmPager: FvwmPager.c FvwmPager.h Makefile.am x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.c Makefile.am types.h 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: Tools.c 
	modules/FvwmScroll: FvwmScroll.c GrabWindow.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: ButtonArray.c ButtonArray.h FvwmTaskBar.c 
	                     List.c List.h Makefile.am Start.c 
	modules/FvwmTheme: FvwmTheme.1 Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmWharf: FvwmWharf.c Makefile.am Wharf.h icons.c 
	                   stepgfx.c 
	modules/FvwmWinList: ButtonArray.c ButtonArray.h FvwmWinList.c 
	                     Makefile.am 
Added files:
	libs           : FRender.c FRender.h FRenderInterface.h 
	                 PictureBase.c PictureBase.h PictureGraphics.c 
	                 PictureGraphics.h PictureImageLoader.c 
	                 PictureImageLoader.h 
Removed files:
	libs           : FImageLoader.c FImageLoader.h InitPicture.c 
	                 InitPicture.h 

Log message:
* Implemented alpha-blend rendering using Xrender in fvwm and all the modules
* New libs functions in PictureGraphics (and FRender) which contains functions
to render FvwmPicture and composed pixmap
* New Colorset options Tint, TintMask and NoTint for tinting a Pixmap
* Use the Scr.NoFocusWin as main colorset window in the place of the
Scr.SizeWindow, this fix a lot of X errors in my machine.
* Rename the Picture struct to FvwmPicture
* Rename some libs file InitPicture -> PictureBase, FImageLoader ->
PictureImageLoader.
* Rename some libs function: InitPictureCMap -> PictureInitCMap,
UseDefaultVisual -> PictureUseDefaultVisual, UseFvwmVisual ->
PictureUseFvwmVisual, PictureSaveFvwmVisual -> SaveFvwmVisual, SetImagePath ->
PictureSetImagePath, findImageFile -> PictureFindImageFile,
PictureList -> FvwmPictureList, LoadFvwmPicture removed now
PImageLoadFvwmPictureFromFile replace it, GetPicture -> PGetFvwmPicture,
CachePicture -> PCacheFvwmPicture, DestroyPicture -> PDestroyFvwmPicture,
LoadPictureFromPixmap -> PLoadFvwmPictureFromPixmap, CachePictureFromPixmap ->
PCacheFvwmPictureFromPixmap, fvwm_clone_picture -> PCloneFvwmPicture.
Also renamed more recent functions in PictureImageLoader.
* Fixed Transparent animated menu
* Fixed Pixmap Button position
* Fixed TiledPixmap border
* Some IconBox icon window fixes
* The TaskBar Start Button icon use fvwm color limit
* FvwmIdent draw everything in the background if an Xft font is used to reduce
redrawing
* WARNING: there is a needs_check_lang in FvwmTheme.1

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]