Subject: fwvm2.1 symlink in wrong place

From: tim phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:05:10 +0100

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname: SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-39 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
compiler flags: gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-implicit-int

FVWM Version:	2.5.1
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.5.1
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:
	The symlink put in place to point the old man page to the new is
	in the wrong place. And xpmroot.1 too.

Repeat-By:
->find ~/share/man -name fvwm\*
/u/phippst/share/man/man1/fvwm.1
/u/phippst/share/man/man1/fvwm-root.1
/u/phippst/share/man/man1/fvwm-config.1
/u/phippst/share/man/man1/fvwm-bug.1
/u/phippst/share/man/man1/fvwm-convert-2.2.1
/u/phippst/share/man/man1/fvwm-convert-2.4.1
/u/phippst/share/man/man1/fvwm-convert-2.6.1
/u/phippst/share/man/man1/fvwm-menu-xlock.1
/u/phippst/share/man/man1/fvwm-menu-directory.1
/u/phippst/share/man/man1/fvwm-menu-desktop.1
/u/phippst/share/man/man1/fvwm-menu-headlines.1
/u/phippst/share/man/fvwm2.1
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:40:33 +0000

> 	in the wrong place. And xpmroot.1 too.

I fixed this yesterday. Should be in the current snapshot.

Regards,
Mikhael.