Subject: any reason to keep --disable-multibyte?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:45:28 +0200

Now that multibyte support works nicely, itn't it time to remove
the --(en|dis)able-multibyte configure options altogether?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:10:44 +0200

> the --(en|dis)able-multibyte configure options altogether?

I've no objection, Olivier