Subject: CVS migo: * split directory utils/ into 2 directories:

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:41:09 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	02/04/12 15:41:09

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog INSTALL.fvwm Makefile.am configure.in 
	docs           : FAQ 
	fvwm           : .cvsignore events.c 
	modules/FvwmBacker: FvwmBacker.1 
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts: FvwmScript-ScreenSetup 
	modules/FvwmTheme: FvwmTheme.1 
	sample.fvwmrc  : system.fvwm2rc-sample-95 
	utils          : .cvsignore ChangeLog Makefile.am 
Added files:
	bin            : .cvsignore ChangeLog Makefile.am fvwm-bug.1 
	                 fvwm-bug.in fvwm-config.1 fvwm-config.in 
	                 fvwm-convert-2.2 fvwm-convert-2.2.1 
	                 fvwm-convert-2.4.1 fvwm-convert-2.4.in 
	                 fvwm-convert-2.6.1 fvwm-convert-2.6.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-desktop.1 fvwm-menu-desktop.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-directory.1 fvwm-menu-directory.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-headlines.1 fvwm-menu-headlines.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-xlock.1 fvwm-menu-xlock.in 
	                 fvwm-root.1 fvwm-root.c 
Removed files:
	utils          : fvwm-config.1 fvwm-config.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-desktop.1 fvwm-menu-desktop.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-directory.1 fvwm-menu-directory.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-headlines.1 fvwm-menu-headlines.in 
	                 fvwm-menu-xlock.1 fvwm-menu-xlock.in 
	                 fvwm24_convert.1 fvwm24_convert.in fvwmbug.1 
	                 fvwmbug.in fvwmrc_convert fvwmrc_convert.1 
	                 xpmroot.1 xpmroot.c 

Log message:
* split directory utils/ into 2 directories:
_     bin/   - for programs installed into ${bindir}
_     utils/ - for developer and miscellaneous utilities

* renamed programs:
_     xpmroot        -> fvwm-root
_     fvwmbug        -> fvwm-bug
_     fvwmrc_convert -> fvwm-convert-2.2
_     fvwm24_convert -> fvwm-convert-2.4

* added:
_     fvwm-convert-2.6 (currently does nothing)

* all documentation updated

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:04:13 +0000

> _     utils/ - for developer and miscellaneous utilities

As usual after adding a directory, manually rerun automake (to create
bin/Makefile.in) and ./configure (to create bin/Makefile).

I also suggest to clean up utils/ from old auto-generated files:

  % cd utils
  % find . -maxdepth 1 ! -name Makefile -exec rm {} \;
  % cvs update

Regards,
Mikhael.