Subject: Fpng.h & Fxpm.h missing from libs/Makefile.am

From: tim phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 12:59:28 +0100

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname: SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-39 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
compiler flags: gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-implicit-int

FVWM Version:	2.5.1
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.5.1
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:
	Todays snapshot doesn't compile:
	
FImageLoader.c:43: Fxpm.h: No such file or directory
FImageLoader.c:44: Fpng.h: No such file or directory
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:33:20 +0200

> FImageLoader.c:44: Fpng.h: No such file or directory

I hope that this will be fixed in the newt snapshot.
Sorry, Olivier

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:21:32 +0200

> FImageLoader.c:44: Fpng.h: No such file or directory

Current CVS compiles well.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]