Subject: PNG stuff require libpng >= 1.0.3b

From: tim phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 13:25:47 +0100

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname: SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-39 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
compiler flags: gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-implicit-int

FVWM Version:	2.5.1
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.5.1
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:
	The new PNG loading code requires libpng 1.0.3b or later due to
	it using png_set_gray_1_2_4_to_8(). I may be the only person
	on the planet using an older libpng, but if I'm not I think a
	configure check might be useful.
	
	png.h defines PNG_LIBPNG_VER if that helps. It should be 10005
	or greater (10004 could be version 1.0.3a)
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:35:30 +0200

> 	or greater (10004 could be version 1.0.3a)

Ok, I will write a configure check soon.
Olivier