Subject: CVS migo: * New commands Colorset, ReadWriteColors and CleanupColorsets.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:01:51 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	02/04/17 18:01:51

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am borders.c builtins.c commands.h 
	                 events.c functions.c fvwm.c icons.c menucmd.c 
	                 menus.c menustyle.c modconf.c 
	                 module_interface.c move_resize.c schedule.c 
	                 style.c update.c 
	libs           : Colorset.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmTheme: FvwmTheme.c 
Added files:
	fvwm           : colorset.c colorset.h 

Log message:
* New commands Colorset, ReadWriteColors and CleanupColorsets.
* FvwmTheme is obsolete now, but is still supported.

* Warning: gradients in colorsets are broken for now.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]