Subject: CVS migo: * FvwmIconMan: backported gcc -Wall fix

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:01:42 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	migo	02/04/22 17:01:41

Modified files:
	.              : Tag: branch-2_4 NEWS 
	modules        : Tag: branch-2_4 ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmConsole: Tag: branch-2_4 FvwmConsole.c FvwmConsole.h 
	                     FvwmConsoleC.c FvwmConsoleC.pl.1 
	                     FvwmConsoleC.pl.in getline.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: Tag: branch-2_4 ConfigFvwmIconMan 
	                     FvwmIconMan.1 readconfig.c xmanager.c 
	modules/FvwmTheme: Tag: branch-2_4 FvwmTheme.1 

Log message:
* FvwmIconMan: backported gcc -Wall fix
* FvwmIconMan: backported an alternative syntax (without asterisks)
* FvwmConsole: backported a change to location, name and size of history and
_ socket files. So I can share the history between 2.4.x and 2.5.x again. :)

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]