Subject: re: fvwm20020401

From: Elliot Sowadsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:19:11 -0800 (PST)

> showstopper: hangs - and when hung, have seen app, fvwm or x-server being
> the one using cpu.

< Um, so what is hanging?  If it's the application or the X server
< I don't see a relation to fvwm.

The 3 times i saw it hang, logging in from outside,..

the 1st time, the app (Internet Explorer) was the cpu hog.
Killing it stopped the hang.

The 2nd time, again related to IE, this time fvwm was the cpu hog.
Killing IE didnt help.

The 3rd time,  was a different app (dont remember which),
but this time X was the cpu hog.

There were window creation/dewtruction activities going on at the time of
the hangs.

> fvwm pager, which was heavily changed between fvwm20020326 and fvwm20020401
> now has the top and left edges bordered by FvwmPagerColorset foreground.

The top and left inside edge of the pager borders display a line in
"FvwmPagerColorset foreground" color....something i havent seen previous
versions display. No biggie, just something i noticed. I have the color set
to yellow, so it stands out.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]