Subject: FvwmPager initially drawn incorrectly

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:50:19 +0000

Strange that noone who use a non-swallowed pager did not report it.

FvwmPager is initially drawn incorrectly (for example top title is drawn
at the bottom with no text). May be reproduced with no config. WindowShade
refreshes FvwmPager well.

2.4.x is ok.

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:29:38 +0000

> refreshes FvwmPager well.

This is actually an old problem, but in 2.4.x it is almost invisible.
I fixed an initial drawing of a pager with 1x1 desks (NxM pages each).
I have no currently time to finish this for the case of CxR desks.

Also fixed label positions with LabelsBelow in all cases.

Regards,
Mikhael.