Subject: Active menu items drawn wrong outside the active area

From: tim phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 15:43:19 +0100

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname: SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-39 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
compiler flags: gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-implicit-int

FVWM Version:	2.5.1
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.5.1
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:
	The test of items is drawn with the ActiveColorset even though
	some parts of the text are outside the active area defined by the
	ItemFormat. This means the coordinate part of the windowlist
	is unreadable for the active item.

Repeat-By:

Set colorset 0 to be black on gray
Set colorset 1 to be gray on black

MenuStyle * HilightBack
MenuStyle * MenuColorset 0
MenuStyle * ActiveColorset 1
MenuStyle * GreyedColorset 3,
MenuStyle * Hilight3DThick
MenuStyle * Animation
MenuStyle * PopupOffset 0 100
MenuStyle * TrianglesSolid
MenuStyle * ItemFormat "%.4s%.5i%.1|%.5l%|%5.5r%.5r%5.5i%2.3>"
MenuStyle * AutomaticHotkeys
	
WindowList

I think there might be something wrong with the triangles too, the solid
active triangle is drawn in what looks like the hilight color of the
MenuColorset

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]