Subject: CVS domivogt: * Committed mostly unfinished and non-working frame layout code.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:54:35 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/03/12 17:54:35

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : Makefile.am add_window.c bindings.c borders.c 
	                 borders.h builtins.c conditional.c 
	                 decorations.c events.c events.h ewmh.c ewmh.h 
	                 ewmh_conf.c ewmh_events.c focus.c functions.c 
	                 geometry.c geometry.h icons.c menuitem.c 
	                 menus.c module_interface.c move_resize.c 
	                 placement.c session.c stack.c style.c update.c 
	                 virtual.c windowlist.c windowshade.c 
	libs           : Fft.c Fft.h Makefile.am Parse.c Parse.h 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmButtons: FvwmButtons.1 FvwmButtons.c draw.c 
	modules/FvwmConsole: FvwmConsoleC.c 
	modules/FvwmForm: FvwmForm.c 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: readconfig.c xmanager.c 
	modules/FvwmIdent: FvwmIdent.c 
	modules/FvwmPager: x_pager.c 
	modules/FvwmTaskBar: FvwmTaskBar.c Goodies.c List.c 
	modules/FvwmWharf: icons.c 
	modules/FvwmWinList: ButtonArray.c FvwmWinList.c 
Added files:
	fvwm           : frame.c frame.h 
	libs           : gravity.c gravity.h 

Log message:
* Committed mostly unfinished and non-working frame layout code.
* Fixed a number of bugs and compiler warnings.  See ChangeLog for details.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]