Subject: Default is RightTitleRotatedCCW?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:55:28 +0100

Is this by accident or by design?  Didn't we specify CW as the
default for right titles?  It isn't important though.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:47:40 +0000

> default for right titles?  It isn't important though.

It is a typo. The default is what you initially suggested.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:45:59 +0100

> It is a typo. The default is what you initially suggested.

Not really a typo: we just have to add  RightTitleRotatedCW
to the default styles in ConfigFvwmDefaults. I was award of this
but not commit this change for unknow reason. I will commit
this soon.

Olivier