Subject: fribidi compile errors

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:13:33 +0100

With fresh sources right from CVS and fribidi 0.9.0 I get:

...
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I..  -I/usr/X11R6/include    -g -Wall -Werror -O2 -c FBidi.c
In file included from /usr/include/fribidi/fribidi.h:27,
                 from FBidi.c:27:
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_types.h:32: parse error before `FriBidiChar'
cc1: warnings being treated as errors
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_types.h:32: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_types.h:34: parse error before `FriBidiStrIndex'
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_types.h:34: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_types.h:226: parse error before `fribidi_char_from_type'
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_types.h:226: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_types.h:228: parse error before `*'
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_types.h:228: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
In file included from /usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_char_sets.h:28,
                 from /usr/include/fribidi/fribidi.h:28,
                 from FBidi.c:27:
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_char_sets_cap_rtl.h:30: parse error before `*'
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_char_sets_cap_rtl.h:30: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_char_sets_cap_rtl.h:31: parse error before `fribidi_char_set_enter_cap_rtl'
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_char_sets_cap_rtl.h:31: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_char_sets_cap_rtl.h:32: parse error before `fribidi_char_set_leave_cap_rtl'
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_char_sets_cap_rtl.h:32: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_char_sets_cap_rtl.h:34: parse error before `fribidi_cap_rtl_to_unicode_c'
/usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_char_sets_cap_rtl.h:34: parse error before `ch'
...

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:25:00 +0000

> /usr/include/fribidi/fribidi_types.h:32: parse error before `FriBidiChar'
[...]

It seems that your fribidi headers have compilation errors.

I updated fribidi detection. Please check that it says "bidi: no" for you,
before you upgrade to 0.10.1.

Regards,
Mikhael.