Subject: Window State settings aren't saved across sessions/restarts

From: tim phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:34:49 +0000

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname: SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-39 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
compiler flags: gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-implicit-int

FVWM Version:	2.5.1
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.5.1
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:
	I'm having to use State 31 as a flag to indicate a window is
	the mozilla mail window. I can't use anything else as it changes
	it's name and the class/resource are useless. If I restart fvwm2
	it doesn't restore the state bits and I lose track of the mozilla
	mail window.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]