Subject: Notification: incoming/866

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:49:24 -0600

FVWM Bug Tracking notification

new message incoming/866

Message summary for PR#866
	From: [email-masked]
	Subject: Fearture Request: start module like popping up menu
	Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:49:23 -0600
	0 replies 	0 followups

====> ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS <====

>From [email-masked] Sun Mar 31 17:49:23 2002
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fearture Request: start module like popping up menu
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:49:23 -0600

Full_Name: jos
Version: 2.4.2
CVS_Date: 
OS: suse 7.3
X_Server: 
Submission from: (NULL) (194.109.171.157)

It would be nice if one could let the pager module pop up
from the root window, as if it were a menu. Clicking the 
root window once (without releasing) would pop up the pager.
 While the button
is pressed one would select the window to go to, and then
one would actually go there by releasing the button again.
This would enable one to navigate really fast.

Now, FvwmPager -transient only starts after the mouse 
button was released.

jos

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]