Subject: "This", "ThisWindow" or what?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 21:27:21 +0100

What do we do now with the "This" function?  I can't make the
2.4.6 release before we have a final decision.  So, either we come
up with a proper name or I'll temporarily remove the command from
the 2.4 branch so that I can make the release.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 21:02:06 +0000

> the 2.4 branch so that I can make the release.

Both are good by me. Choose the name you prefer. If you don't prefer any,
leave the current in CVS, ThisWindow.

Regards,
Mikhael.