Subject: CVS domivogt: * Fixed several bugs in layout/drawing/icon code.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 17:07:37 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/03/24 17:07:37

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c frame.c geometry.c icons.c menus.c 
	                 misc.c misc.h update.c 
	libs           : Flocale.c 

Log message:
* Fixed several bugs in layout/drawing/icon code.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Alex Wallis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:46:52 +1030

> * Fixed several bugs in layout/drawing/icon code.

Not sure if this is the offending commit but seems likely.

I just updated my cvs and now all my gmc desktop icons have disappeared.
Opening a menu where they should be however leaves part of the menu
behind in the shape of whatever icon should be there though.

Alex

---

From: Alex Wallis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 02:34:33 +1030

Alex Wallis wrote:
....
> behind in the shape of whatever icon should be there though.

OK I just rebooted my box several times, and it seems I have had random
faults and unreproducible errors when using fvwm-themes with current cvs
and the many changes Dominik has been making lately.
It seems to have settled down a bit now though.

Probably fvwm-themes needs some extra tweaking here and there for all
the many new features fvwm now has and some of the minor syntax changes.
I'm sure everyone's too busy right now to worry about it because I know
I sure am. VALinux has decided to close down themes.org (without telling
anyone) so I've started up a new open source site to replace it called
themes4u.org with the help of over 20 volunteer developer's.

Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Alex

P.S. All the new window shading tricks are really really neat!  :)