Subject: Re: fvwm2rc?

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 09:28:19 +0100

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 09:00:05PM -0800, John Smith wrote:
> Do you have an fvwm2rc on the net for this particular configuration (the CDE 
> look)?
> 
> http://www.fvwm.org/screenshots/Dominik-desk1-1152x864.gif
> 
> Right now, I'm having a lot of difficulties with FvwmButtons.  I'm reading the 
> man page, and things just aren't working for me, like:
> 
> *FvwmButtons: Padding 100 100

Since I made the screenshot my configuration has become part of
fvwm-theme.  Installing my configuration is quite difficult
(preprocessing, lots of files that may or may not be copyrighted
by third parties), so I suggest you try out fvwm-theme (the
"Luthien" theme).

> I Restart, and I see no difference in the buttonbar.

> Btw, when is 2.4.6 going to be out?

I'm right now beginning to build the release files.  Since I can't
put it directly on our web server there is always a delay before
they can be accessed from the web page - usually a day or less.
That depends on when Jason (our administrator gets the release
files - BTW, thanks Jason, you're doing a great job).

> I'm still using a CVS version, so maybe FvwmButtons is broke or 
> something, I don't know.

If you like, post your FvwmButtons config with an explanation of
the things that do not work as you expect.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

P.S.: Please always send mail to the mailing lists - makes my life
      a lot easier.

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]