Subject: CVS domivogt: * Mostly finished title bar drawing code. Please report any anomalies.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:18:16 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/03/22 19:18:15

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c borders.c events.c ewmh_icons.c 
	                 frame.c fvwm.c fvwm.h fvwm2.1 menus.c misc.c 
	                 move_resize.c screen.h 
	libs           : Graphics.c 

Log message:
* Mostly finished title bar drawing code.  Please report any anomalies.
* Numerous bug fixes.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 07:21:05 +0100

> * Mostly finished title bar drawing code.  Please report any anomalies.

The result is really impressive.
Fortunately :o) I can see a few problems. The problems concern
window buttons.

- With Vector buttons sometimes (after a fvwm-themes switching
between themes with vector buttons, e.g., luthien <-> default
[basic look]) the right button disapear. Recapture fix this.

- With Pixmap buttons the buttons are totally screwed. Recapture
fix nothing.

- During playing with fvwm-themes theme switching I get some:

[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> *** internal error ***
[FVWM][FvwmErrorHandler]: <<ERROR>> Request 56, Error 4, EventType: 0

(X_ChangeGC  = 56, BadPixmap = 4)

- It seems that "background" buttons colors is ok only with
"UseTitleStyle".

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:02:22 +0100

> Fortunately :o) I can see a few problems. The problems concern

I should mention that I did not test much of the code that uses
pixmap backgrounds, "fancy titlebars", gradient titles etc.

> [basic look]) the right button disapear. Recapture fix this.

Can you give instructions to reproduce that without fvwm-theme?

> - With Pixmap buttons the buttons are totally screwed. Recapture

Fixed.

> (X_ChangeGC  = 56, BadPixmap = 4)

Fixed.

> - It seems that "background" buttons colors is ok only with

Doy you have an example?  For my setup the color is correct.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:26:21 +0100

Fixed.

> Doy you have an example?  For my setup the color is correct.

Still need the instructions.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^