Subject: CVS domivogt: * A lot of clean up and preparations for further frame layout rewrite.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:02:28 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/03/15 11:02:28

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c add_window.h bindings.c borders.c 
	                 borders.h builtins.c colormaps.c conditional.c 
	                 cursor.c decorations.c events.c events.h ewmh.c 
	                 ewmh_events.c ewmh_icons.c ewmh_names.c focus.c 
	                 focus.h frame.c frame.h functions.c functions.h 
	                 fvwm.c fvwm.h geometry.c geometry.h gnome.c 
	                 icons.c icons.h menucmd.c menus.c menus.h 
	                 misc.c module_interface.c move_resize.c 
	                 move_resize.h placement.c placement.h read.c 
	                 read.h schedule.c screen.h session.c stack.c 
	                 style.c style.h template.h update.c update.h 
	                 virtual.c virtual.h window_flags.h windowlist.c 
	                 windowlist.h windowshade.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmIconMan: xmanager.c 

Log message:
* A lot of clean up and preparations for further frame layout rewrite.
* Renamed tmwp_win to fw and Tmp_win to Fw everywhere (that bugged me for
years).

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]