Subject: removed some styles (...CounterClockWise) et.al.

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:15:37 +0100

I have removed the styles

  (Left|Right)TitlesRotated[Counter]ClockWise
  Title(Left|Right)

instead, the abbreviations

  (Left|Right)TitlesRotated[C]CW

and the "at" versions

  TitleAt(Left|Right)

must be used.  I think all these different spellings were not
worth the effort.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]