Subject: rounding the window size

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:34:10 +0100

Tim,

can you remember the logic behind rounding the window size up or
down?  Shouldn't it always be rounded down except for interactive
resizing?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:36:54 +0000

> down?  Shouldn't it always be rounded down except for interactive

Yes. The reason for rounding up with interactive is to keep the pointer 
in the window when the resize is done so you don't get the focus 
changing to windows underneath the one being resized (nasty with 
sloppyfocus and autoraise).

There is some extra logic to prevent the rounding up from moving the 
window border past the edges of the screen.

Cheers,
Tim.