Subject: fvwm2 under QNX RTP

From: Sergey Uvarov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:09:54 +0200

Hi, All.

Did you try to compile fvwm2 under QNX RTP?
I downloaded fvwm2-2.4.5. It is compiled fine but don't work,
it always prints message:
[FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> waiting for module input/output

Have you any ideas about it?

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 18:13:45 +0100

> [FVWM][My_XNextEvent]: <<DEBUG>> waiting for module input/output

The -debug option is basically useless.  Obviously, fvwm *is*
running, otherwise you wouldn'g get any messages.  Other than that
we can't help you unless you describe what actually the problem
is.  "Doesn't work" is a bit too vague.  What do you see on the
screen and what do you expect?  Is the configuration file
installed properly?  

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]