Subject: Latest frame commit.

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:55:43 -0500

Using the latest commit, windowshading doesn't work at all.
I think you know that.

I thought I'd mention that I see a white flash on rxvt
maximize that I never noticed before.  I don't see it on other
windows.  My rxvt background is black, like most of my other
windows and background.

-- 
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214      Phone: (732) 699-5570
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:10:03 +0100

> Using the latest commit, windowshading doesn't work at all.

Yup.

> windows.  My rxvt background is black, like most of my other

I've been seeing that for years now (using a pixmap background in
rxvts).  For some reason, rxvt fillt the exposed parts with the
wrong colour (the foreground in my case).  It may be possible to
suppress this effect with some clever layout of the frame and
parent window.  I'm not finished with that part yet.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]