Subject: Todays snapshot does not compile for me

From: tim phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:46:08 +0000

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname: SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-39 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
compiler flags: gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-implicit-int

FVWM Version:	2.5.1
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.5.1
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:
	fvwm-snap-20020326:

FlocaleCharset.c: In function `FlocaleInit_X_Charset':
FlocaleCharset.c:389: `XOM' undeclared (first use in this function)
FlocaleCharset.c:389: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
FlocaleCharset.c:389: for each function it appears in.)
FlocaleCharset.c:389: parse error before `om'
FlocaleCharset.c:390: `XOMCharSetList' undeclared (first use in this function)
FlocaleCharset.c:396: `om' undeclared (first use in this function)
FlocaleCharset.c:396: warning: implicit declaration of function `XOpenOM'
FlocaleCharset.c:397: warning: implicit declaration of function `XGetOMValues'
FlocaleCharset.c:397: `XNRequiredCharSet' undeclared (first use in this function)
FlocaleCharset.c:397: `cs' undeclared (first use in this function)
FlocaleCharset.c:397: warning: comparison between pointer and integer
FlocaleCharset.c:422: warning: implicit declaration of function `XCloseOM'
make: *** [FlocaleCharset.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:22:01 +0100

I hope that the next snapshot will compile.
Tim what is the version of your Xlib? Is there, some where
in your X11 headers, an XOpenOM declaration?

Thanks, Olivier

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:43:42 +0000

> in your X11 headers, an XOpenOM declaration?

There is no mention of XOpenOM in /usr/openwin/include, X11 is 
/usr/openwin/lib/libX11.so.4 if that helps. uname -a:
SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-39 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10

Cheers,
Tim.