Subject: CursorStyle hangs fvwm

From: tim phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:32:35 +0000

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname: SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-39 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
compiler flags: gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-implicit-int

FVWM Version:	2.5.1
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.5.1
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:
	CursorStyle seems to set fvwm2 and the Xserver in an endless
	loop. It doesn't when reading the config in the first time
	but executing it from FvwmConsole causes the hang.  This started
	with snap-20020218. The Xserver consumes most of the cpu, fvwm2
	gets a bit.

Repeat-By:
        CursorStyle root top_left_corner #0000ff #ffff0
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:08:50 +0100

>         CursorStyle root top_left_corner #0000ff #ffff0

Fixed.  That's the price to pay for all the clean up work I am
doing.  Sometimes I make some simple mistakes that the compiler
does not catch - and immediately some feature stops working.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]