Subject: checked in half-done frame layout code

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:54:08 +0100

With my next commit, I'll completely break most of the frame
layout code.  Displaying windows and opaque resizing work fairly
well, but most other things are broken (recapture, window shading
in any direction etc.).  I have to do this in order to be able to
keep up to date with CVS.  For the next weeks, CVS and snapshots
are only useful to test new code, fix bugs and to help with the
implementation.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]