Subject: FvwmPerl status?

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 10:30:12 -0500

I haven't been paying much attention to the FvwmPerl status.
I've been configuring with it disabled, since when I enable it
I get this during make:

Making install in FvwmPerl
/bin/sh: cd: FvwmPerl: No such file or directory

-- 
Dan Espen                               E-mail: [email-masked]
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214          Phone: (732) 699-5570
Piscataway, NJ 08854
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:24:26 +0000

> /bin/sh: cd: FvwmPerl: No such file or directory

How did you disable/enable it?

--disable-perllib does not currently disable FvwmPerl.

It seems you don't have modules/FvwmPerl directory, I don't khow how
this is possible unless you explicitly removed it.

Try: cvs update -dA; automake; ./configure

As for the status, the documentation will be added soon.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:15:46 -0500

> As for the status, the documentation will be added soon.

Hmm, I thought I fixed it on my home system with --disable-perllib,
but it didn't help here.

I don't think I have any sticky tags set in this directory,
but I ran update -dA anyway.
My .cvsrc has update set to -dP.

I normally run automake with "--add-missing", but I ran automake
with no arguments.

I configured without --disable-perlllib, and now it builds fine.

Thanks.