Subject: CVS domivogt: * Reworked window and icon placement code: removed various hack, global

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:19:26 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/03/24 13:19:26

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : add_window.c add_window.h events.c events.h 
	                 ewmh_events.c fvwm.h gnome.c icons.c icons.h 
	                 menus.c module_interface.c placement.c 
	                 placement.h session.c session.h style.c style.h 
	                 update.c virtual.c window_flags.h windowshade.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmCommand: FvwmCommand.c 
	modules/FvwmDebug: FvwmDebug.c 

Log message:
* Reworked window and icon placement code: removed various hack, global
variables to pass function arguments etc.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]