Subject: Problems building snap-20020228

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:30:09 -0600

M perllib/FVWM/Constants.pm
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 15:46:22 +0000

> M perllib/FVWM/Constants.pm

Jason, please remove this file and rerun the building process.
It should be an error if there are "M"-s while updating cvs.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Feb 2002 10:06:46 -0600

>>>>> "MG" == Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]> writes:

MG> Jason, please remove this file and rerun the building process. It
MG> should be an error if there are "M"-s while updating cvs.

It seems to have gone away; the snapshot built fine after those two
false starts.  Is that file autogenerated?

 - J<

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:22:24 +0000

> false starts.  Is that file autogenerated?

Not anymore. I will regenerate and commit it myself when needed.

Regards,
Mikhael.