Subject: Re: CVS domivogt: * FvwmBUttons: Added a new way to specify the button that title or icon is to

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 12:48:37 +0000

On 09 Feb 2002 08:00:53 -0600, FVWM CVS wrote:

 > SendToModule FvwmButtons Title <row> <column> ...

This is causing me problems when I try to set a button title to a 
number. I have three buttons in a container to display the day, date and 
time. This new syntax doesn't work with containers so I have to use the 
old style. Unfortunaltely the date and time are interpreted as numbers 
and so the new syntax is used.  Could we have +row+column for the new 
method?

Cheers,
Tim.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:04:04 +0100

> and so the new syntax is used.  Could we have +row+column for the new 

Done.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]