Subject: Eerie silence

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Feb 2002 22:44:01 -0600

Just trying to make sure nothing is broken.  It suddenly got very
quiet in here.  Where'd everyone go?

 - J<
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:17:08 +0000

> quiet in here.  Where'd everyone go?

Can't really speak for others, but. Dominik is on a vacation. Olivier, I
guess, deserved some rest after his huge work. I have spent 1.5 days
without a computer mainly in trips, and would like to do this again.

Regards,
Mikhael.