Subject: Problems building snap-20020228

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 06:30:08 -0600

P ChangeLog
P INSTALL.fvwm
P NEWS
P fvwm/fvwm2.1
P fvwm/icons.c
P libs/Fft.c
P modules/ChangeLog
P modules/FvwmRearrange/FvwmRearrange.1
P modules/FvwmRearrange/FvwmRearrange.c
M perllib/FVWM/Constants.pm
fvwm/Makefile.am:30: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
fvwm/Makefile.am:30: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmButtons/Makefile.am:21: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmButtons/Makefile.am:21: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmForm/Makefile.am:46: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmForm/Makefile.am:46: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmIconBox/Makefile.am:19: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmIconBox/Makefile.am:19: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmIconMan/Makefile.am:22: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmIconMan/Makefile.am:22: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmIdent/Makefile.am:19: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmIdent/Makefile.am:19: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmPager/Makefile.am:19: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmPager/Makefile.am:19: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmScript/Makefile.am:20: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmScript/Makefile.am:20: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmTaskBar/Makefile.am:20: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmTaskBar/Makefile.am:20: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmWinList/Makefile.am:21: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
modules/FvwmWinList/Makefile.am:21: variable `FT2_LIBS' not defined
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]