Subject: CVS domivogt: * New conditional commands Cond, CondCase and Break that implement conditional

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:31:21 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/02/23 18:31:21

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : ConfigFvwmDefaults add_window.c builtins.c 
	                 commands.h conditional.c events.c ewmh_events.c 
	                 externs.h functions.c functions.h fvwm.c fvwm.h 
	                 fvwm2.1 gnome.c menus.c menus.h 
	                 module_interface.c read.c update.c windowlist.c 
	perllib/FVWM   : Constants.pm 

Log message:
* New conditional commands Cond, CondCase and Break that implement conditional
function execution.  See man page for details.
* Some work on tear off menus.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]