Subject: CVS domivogt: * New nice commands ResizeMaximize and ResizeMoveMaximize. These allow

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:24:00 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/01/17 16:24:00

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : commands.h decorations.c functions.c 
	                 functions.h fvwm2.1 move_resize.c 

Log message:
* New nice commands ResizeMaximize and ResizeMoveMaximize.  These allow
a) To resize a window interactively and maximize it in one operation so that
you can switch back to the original geometry.
b) To exactly control the geometry of a maximized window.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:16:37 +0000

> b) To exactly control the geometry of a maximized window.

Try to interactively ResizeMaximize a window not on page (0, 0).
The window disappears (gets incorrect position).

I can reproduce this consistently, hope you can too.

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:38:57 +0100

> I can reproduce this consistently, hope you can too.

Yes, fixed.  There may still be a problem if you interactively
resize the window over a page boundary (with paging).

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]