Subject: module message interface enhancements

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:42:11 +0100

I've extended the message interface to handle more than 32
messages.  The highest bit of the message mask indicates a new
class of messages, so there is now a total of 31 normal + 31
extended messages.  The drawback is that the Set...Mask functions
now have to be called once for the normal message mask and once
for the extended message mask.  On the other hand, modules using
the old messages keep working without any changes.  BTW, I had to
move the M_VISIBLE_ICON_NAME message into the extended message
mask (MX_VISIBLE_ICON_NAME).

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]