Subject: CVS domivogt: * New commands Any and PointerWindow.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:41:40 -0600

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	02/01/27 14:41:40

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	fvwm           : commands.h conditional.c functions.c 
	                 functions.h fvwm.h fvwm2.1 misc.c misc.h 

Log message:
* New commands Any and PointerWindow.
* New conditions HasPointer, !HasPointer, Focused, !Focused.
* Fixed a bug with contition parsing.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:40:56 +0000

> * New commands Any and PointerWindow.

So what's the difference between Any and Next?

Cheers,
Tim.

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 18:16:37 +0100

> So what's the difference between Any and Next?

Um, er, let me think...

Ah, yes.  Line None, Any is executed in the C_ROOT context while
Next is executed int the matching window's context.  Okay, that's
not much of a justification for a separate command.  The best
reason is probably that it's hard to understand that Next already
does the same.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]