Subject: missing documentation on VISIBLE_..._NAME

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:34:39 +0100

The new module messages M_VISIBLE_NAME and MX_VISIBLE_ICON_NAME
are not yet documented in fvwm-web/mod_f2m_communication.html.
Whoever wrote these, please update that file.  I'va already added
the links and headers, but the description is still missing.

BTW, the SetNoGrabMask function is not documented in
fvwm-web/mod_m2f_communication.html as it should be.  Could
somebody who remembers what it was actually invented for write
that piece of information?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:34:34 +0100

> the links and headers, but the description is still missing.

Yes, I will update the doc. But i was not so pressed since
2.5.0 is alpha and not yet released.
Olivier
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:51:11 +0100

> 2.5.0 is alpha and not yet released.

No problem, I just don't want that the module interface
documentation gets completely out of sync.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]