Subject: Stray file GetFontSet.c in CVS?

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 16:27:56 -0500

It looks like we have a stray file libs/GetFontSet.c in CVS.
Was anyone holding on to that for some reason?

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214             E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                       Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:55:21 +0100

> Was anyone holding on to that for some reason?

That was part of the original I18N patch.  I moved the code to
GetFont.c but obviously forgot to remove the original file.  I'll
remove it from CVS.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]