Subject: DesktopName

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:38:54 +0100

Hello,

I've added the new command:

DesktopName desk name
Defines the name of the desktop number desk to name.
This name is used in the WindowList command and in the
FvwmPager where it override the Label configuration option.
Moreover, if consecutive names starting from desktop 0 are
defined, then these names can be used by any EWMH compliant
application (as a pager).

The problem/advantage is that this cmd override the
FvwmPager Label (it is also dynamic) in the case it is
used. Maybe some users will want different desktop names
in the FvwmPager (or in some FvwmPager's). So, do I've
to add FvwmPager: OverrideFvwmDesktopName ??

Regards, Olivier 
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:15:34 +0100

> to add FvwmPager: OverrideFvwmDesktopName ??

I don't care.  Do the modules reflect configuration changes
without restarting?

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:13:22 +0100

> I don't care.  Do the modules reflect configuration changes

Yes, Olivier