Subject: CVS olicha: * FvwmScript script is fully controllable by using the keyboard

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 10:49:19 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	01/10/13 10:49:19

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.1 FvwmScript.c Instructions.c 
	                    scanner.c scanner.l script.c script.h 
	                    script.y types.h 
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts: FvwmScript-BaseConfig 
	                            FvwmScript-BellSetup FvwmScript-Date 
	                            FvwmScript-FileBrowser 
	                            FvwmScript-Find 
	                            FvwmScript-KeyboardSetup 
	                            FvwmScript-PointerSetup 
	                            FvwmScript-Quit 
	                            FvwmScript-ScreenDump 
	                            FvwmScript-ScreenSetup 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: CheckBox.c HScrollBar.c ItemDraw.c 
	                            List.c Menu.c MiniScroll.c 
	                            PopupMenu.c PushButton.c 
	                            RadioButton.c Tools.h VScrollBar.c 
	utils          : ChangeLog fvwm-menu-desktop.in 

Log message:
* FvwmScript script is fully controllable by using the keyboard
*  FvwmScript Menu and PopupMenu ameliorations.
* One or two fixes in fvwm-menu-desktop
* Warning  I've written some doc (FvwmScript.1 lines 34-37 and 182-187)
and add an entries in the NEWS file.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]