Subject: RE: Key mapping doesn't work anymore

From: "Petit, Jeremie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:56:08 +0200

Hi again,

  in fact, it seems it's the second keymappings that override the previous
ones:
If in fvwmtalk I do

Key Left      A  MS   CursorMove -10  +0 (ALT+SHIFT+LEFT moves cursor left)

The key mapping works fine.

If I add the following, then

Key Left      A    M  Scroll -100    0 (ALT+LEFT SCROLLS left)

The first mapping is changed and behaves as the second one, ie
ALT+SHIFT+LEFT SCROLLS left instead of moving the cursor.

Cheers,

	Jeremie.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 00:31:36 +0200

> ALT+SHIFT+LEFT SCROLLS left instead of moving the cursor.

I can reproduce this (but not with Control in the place of Shift).
Also,  a workaround is to reverse the order of the bindings:
Key Left      A    M    Scroll -100    0
Key Left      A    MS   CursorMove -10  +0 
work fine here.

Olivier

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:13:06 +0200

> Key Left      A    MS   CursorMove -10  +0 

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]