Subject: CVS olicha: * New functions GetPid, Parse and SendMsgAndGet To FvwmScript.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:26:13 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	olicha	01/10/16 15:26:13

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmScript: FvwmScript.1 FvwmScript.c Instructions.c 
	                    scanner.c scanner.l script.c script.h 
	                    script.y 
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts: Makefile.am 
	modules/FvwmScript/Widgets: Menu.c PopupMenu.c 
Added files:
	modules/FvwmScript/Scripts: FvwmScript-ComExample.in 
	                            fvwm-script-ComExample.pl 

Log message:
* New functions GetPid, Parse and SendMsgAndGet To FvwmScript.
* The SendMsgAndGet function allows to extend FvwmScript with any
programming language which can manipulate named pipe (an implementation
of fvwm-themes-com inside FvwmScript).
* New examples script for the SendMsgAndGet communication protocol
* Some code areation, better error messages and more -Wall fixes

Warning I've written a lot of doc (sorry): lines 525-572 and a new
section "A COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL"

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]