Subject: Notification: incoming/796

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 02:52:05 -0500

FVWM Bug Tracking notification

new message incoming/796

Message summary for PR#796
	From: [email-masked]
	Subject: fvwm2 crash when re-iconify with IconMan
	Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 02:52:04 -0500
	0 replies 	0 followups

====> ORIGINAL MESSAGE FOLLOWS <====

>From [email-masked] Fri Oct 26 02:52:05 2001
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: fvwm2 crash when re-iconify with IconMan
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 02:52:04 -0500

Full_Name: Shiono Jun'ichi
Version: 2.5.0
CVS_Date: fvwm-snap-20011025
OS: Solaris-8
X_Server: /usr/openwin/bin/Xsun -dev /dev/fb0 defdepth 24
Submission from: (NULL) (164.71.1.148)

my IconMan configuration bellow
---
*FvwmIconMan*1*format      "%t"
*FvwmIconMan*1*managergeometry 1x0-0+334
*FvwmIconMan*1*buttongeometry  87x0
*FvwmIconMan*1*show       resource=emacs resource=mule icon=xem
resource=qatool resource=incwin
*FvwmIconMan*1*title      "Emacs windows"
*FvwmIconMan*1*iconname   "FvwmIconMan: Emacs"

*FvwmIconMan*2*managergeometry 2x10-0-0
*FvwmIconMan*2*buttongeometry  43x0
*FvwmIconMan*2*dontshow   icon=Untitled resource=emacs icon=xemm
resource=qatool resource=incwin icon=Progress
*FvwmIconMan*2*title      "All windows"
*FvwmIconMan*2*iconname   "FvwmIconMan: all"

*FvwmIconMan*transient*dontshow icon=Untitled
*FvwmIconMan*transient*action   Mouse 0 A sendcommand Iconify
*FvwmIconMan*transient*action   Mouse 1 A sendcommand Focus
*FvwmIconMan*transient*action   Mouse 2 A sendcommand Iconify
*FvwmIconMan*transient*action   Mouse 3 A sendcommand "Module FvwmIdent
FvwmIdent"

*FvwmIconMan*action Mouse     1 N sendcommand WarpToWindow
*FvwmIconMan*action Mouse     2 N sendcommand Iconify
*FvwmIconMan*action Mouse     3 N sendcommand "Module FvwmIdent FvwmIdent"
*FvwmIconMan*action Key  Left  N gotobutton Left, select
*FvwmIconMan*action Key  Right N gotobutton Right, select
*FvwmIconMan*action Key  Up    N gotobutton Up, select
*FvwmIconMan*action Key  Down  N gotobutton Down, select
*FvwmIconMan*action Key  d     N sendcommand Close
*FvwmIconMan*action Key  q     N quit
----
and I write in .fvwm2rc
----
Mouse 3		R	A	Module FvwmIconMan Transient
----

when I want to re-iconify some icons using mouse 3 on root, fvwm crash
every time.

Is it bug? or configuration is bad?
--
Jun

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]