Subject: cursor.c logic

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 08:24:01 -0400

I'm trying to fix up FvwmForm's buttons so that they
activate on a button release.

I thought it might be a good idea to change the mouse pointer to
something else while the pointer is grabbed (as long as the button
is pushed in).

Looking around, I see that fvwm/cursor.c seems to expect that on
some X platforms, a lot of the "standard" cursors might not be
available.

That seems to include one that FvwmForm has been using all along,
XC_xterm:

cursor.c line 299:

#ifdef XC_xterm
    {"xterm", XC_xterm},
#endif

Does anyone know the rules for this?

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214             E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                       Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:47:08 +0200

> Does anyone know the rules for this?

Hm, this looks pretty useless to me.  The definitions in
/usr/X11/include/X11/cursorfont.h come with the standard X
distribution.  I can hardly believe that any of these is not
defined on any system.  Anyway, the header file just consists of
a sequence of

  #define XC_<cursorname>

lines.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]