Subject: FvwmWinList COMPLEX_WINDOW_PLACEMENT

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 14:20:30 +0200

Hello,

I've recently noted that COMPLEX_WINDOW_PLACEMENT has been
undefined in FvwmWinList. I do not think that this is good idea:
without this complex window placement a "DeskOnly" WinList is
totally buggy and it does not seem that there are problems
with this code. I recall that this complex code is needed
because WinList unmap itself if no windows have to be
represented in it.

Olivier
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:30:42 +0200

> because WinList unmap itself if no windows have to be

The CVS logs indicate that I removed this as part of the Xinerama
patches on 11th of August.  I can't remember consciously doing
that.  Either this was part of the patches I applied or I did this
by accident.

Olivier, if you think that we don't need the old code anymore,
feel free to remove it.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

-- 
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]