Subject: CVS domivogt: * Added '#include "config.h"' everywhere.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 04:10:28 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	01/09/15 04:10:28

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	docs           : DEVELOPERS 
	libs           : ClientMsg.c Event.c Grab.c Graphics.c Pointer.c 
	                 WinMagic.c XError.c alloca.c envvar.c 
	                 fvwmrect.c gethostname.c safemalloc.c 
	                 strcasecmp.c strdup.c strerror.c strncasecmp.c 
	                 usleep.c wild.c 
	modules        : ChangeLog 
	modules/FvwmBacker: root_bits.c 

Log message:
* Added '#include "config.h"' everywhere.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]