Subject: Re: FVWM: FvwmButtons dump core

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 03:20:36 +0200

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 07:05:16PM -0400, Kurunkad, Raju wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I finished compiling FVWM 2.4.0 on UNIX SVR4. It runs OK, but when I try to
> exit, it dumps core. The core file contains very limited info even though
> FvwmButtons is compiled with -g. This is the stack trace that gdb displays: 

It's hard to do anything about that without a proper stack trace.
Perhaps it's reproducible if you send your config for
FvwmButtons.  Are you sure you are using the correct executables
(PATH) and that the executables are not stripped?

> Is there any way to debug FvwmButtons module?

Well, if you don't mind attaching a debugger to the running
process...  There may be some interesting output from fvwm or
FvwmButtons on the cosole, though.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]