Subject: FW: FVWM: Statement on today's terrorist attack in the USA

From: Jeff Walker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:41:02 -0600

Please include my name.  Very nice.  You guys aren't even American, right?
Mean so much more.

-- 
Jeff Walker                   MatchLogic, Inc.
[email-masked]        7233 Church Ranch Blvd.
Voice 1 (303) 222-2105        Westminster, CO  80021
Fax   1 (303) 222-2001        www.matchlogic.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominik Vogt [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 3:07 PM
To: fvwm; fvwm-workers; [email-masked]
Subject: FVWM: Statement on today's terrorist attack in the USA

Today, many innocent lifes were ended forcefully by the savage
terrorist attacks in New York, Washington D.C and Pittsburgh.
peaking not only for myself but for the users and developers of
fvwm, I wish to express the deepest sympathy with all victims,
their beraved families, and all others who are affected.  Nothing
can ever justify these atrocities.

I plan to dedicate the upcoming fvwm-2.4.1 release to the victims
of this disaster.  The following text will be included in the
ANNOUNCE mail for the release, followed by the names of everybody
who wants to be included:

  This release is dedicated to the victims of the terrorist attacks
  in New York, Washington D.C and Pittsburgh on 11th of September,
  2001.

    <alphabetical list of names>

  and all other users and developers of fvwm.

I ask everybody to allow me to add his or her name to the list.
Please reply to me or [email-masked] if I may do so.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL: http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm" in the body of a
message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked].
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]