Subject: builtins.c: structure has no member named `wShaped

From: Elliot Sowadsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:33:08 -0700 (PDT)

2.4.1 fails compile on solaris 2.5.1

--disable-shape set

builtins.c: In function `CMD_WindowShade':
builtins.c:295: structure has no member named `wShaped'
builtins.c:312: structure has no member named `wShaped'
builtins.c:436: structure has no member named `wShaped'
builtins.c:456: structure has no member named `wShaped'

2.4.0 compiled fine.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 14:52:17 +0200

> builtins.c:456: structure has no member named `wShaped'

*"§$&%  I thought I had taken care of this.  I guess I'll have to
make a 2.4.2 release soon.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 18:26:23 +0200

> builtins.c:456: structure has no member named `wShaped'

Fixed in 2.4.2.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^