Subject: ButtonStyle Vector enhancements

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:34:48 +0000

I have applied a small patch that adds 2 more colors to button vectors.
There is a thread with this feature request and some discussion:

  http://www.hpc.uh.edu/fvwm/archive/0105/msg00294.html

There are now 4 colors from a colorset, 0 to 3: shadow, hilight, bg, fg.
So something like this is possible:

ButtonStyle 8 Vector 10 45x65@2 45x75@3 20x75@3 20x50@3 35x50@3 35x65@1 \
        35x25@1 75x25@1 75x65@0 35x65@0
ButtonStyle 0 Vector 10 45x65@2 45x75@0 20x75@0 20x50@1 45x50@1 45x65@0 \
        75x65@3 75x25@3 35x25@3 35x47@3

The first color in Vector is not used, so it is good to be always 2 (bg).

As I mentioned in the linked thread, lines are more suitable for a relief
shadow drawing, to draw using fg and bg colors shapes are more suitable.
Probably later it makes sense to have pseudocommands: MoveToPoint,
LineToPoint, RectangleToPoint, CircleOfRadius and so on. Currently there
is only a LineToPoint functionality. Any suggestions are welcome.
This may be done (or not) after we open the next branch for beta features.

Regards,
Mikhael.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]