Subject: icon box problem

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 18:15:11 +0200

I'm using this icon box spec:

  Style * IconBox 691x100-0-0@g

I just noticed that only the first window I iconify goes into the
icon box.  All further icons go into the default icon box, i.e.
they fill the screen top to bottom first, starting in the top
left corener of the screen.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

 --
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 16:17:25 -0400

Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:
> left corner of the screen.

Fixed.

Sorry, all these x/y and width and height things get confusing.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]