Subject: Problems with maillist?

From: "Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 21:24:01 +0700

Hi!

	On 18-Aug I've submitted a patch for Wharf which haven't popped in
the list.  Our mail server's /var/log/maillog shows that
for msgid=<[email-masked]>
relay=karazm.math.uh.edu, Message accepted for delivery, but...

	Maybe I should resend the message?

	_________________________________________
	  Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov
	  [email-masked]
	  The Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Aug 2001 15:08:39 -0500

>>>>> "DYB" == Dmitry Yu Bolkhovityanov <[email-masked]> writes:

DYB> On 18-Aug I've submitted a patch for Wharf which haven't popped
DYB> in the list.

It bounced to the owner for approval.  Unfortunately someone also chose to
mailbomb me that day as well with over a gigabyte of crap, which resulted
in me losing a some useful mail.  Your message might have been in there.
I had hoped that I hadn't lost anything, but it looks like I was overly
optimistic.

Regular list mail wasn't effected, as that doesn't go anywhere near my main
mailbox.

DYB> Maybe I should resend the message?

Please do.

 - J<

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Aug 2001 20:27:58 -0500

Well, I found what looks to be all of the mail I thought I had lost, and in
it was the patch, which I sent through.

 - J<