Subject: Q about fvwm relations with RedHat

From: "Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 13:13:24 +0700

Hi!

	I've noticed that RedHat, both 7.2beta (Roswell (UFO?:)) and
RawHide still contain 2.2.5.  So, they probably should be pushed to move
to 2.4.

	The question is: are there any existing contacts between fvwm team
and RedHat?  If not, I can mail [email-masked] (listed as last person
who touched the .spec file), or maybe somebody else, having more
experience in this area, is willing to do it?

	_________________________________________
	  Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov
	  [email-masked]
	  The Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:21:28 +0000

> experience in this area, is willing to do it?

Yes, please do it if you think they should be pushed. I don't know.
You may mention that all our rpms are built by "make rpm-dist release=1".

Please also mention that if they decide to use another namespace, i.e.
build rpm non-compatible with ours, they should package fvwm-themes too,
otherwise we should suggest users to replace their fvwm rpm with ours.

Regards,
Mikhael.