Subject: Re: Pegasus Mail

From: "Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:59:28 +0700

Ok, folks, I know that I have to do something to this thing.  I'm using
PMail mainly because all my correspondence since 1995 is kept there, plus
Novell is the most supported service in our institute.  And yes, it doesn't
support In-reply-to even in the Windows version (at least our Novell
guru and PMail translator S.Dubrov says so).  And I'm stuck with Dos version
anyway (because of DosEmu ;-).

    Well, thanks for all suggestions, and again sorry for breaking this
thread too ;-).

BTW, what's with *.fvwm.org?  www is inaccessible, as well as cvs...

       ___________________________________________________________________
       Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov  |  Novosibirsk, RUSSIA
       phone (383-2)-39-49-56     |  The Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics
                                  |  Lab. 5-13
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Aug 2001 15:20:21 -0500

>>>>> "DYB" == Dmitry Yu Bolkhovityanov <[email-masked]> writes:

DYB> BTW, what's with *.fvwm.org?  www is inaccessible, as well as cvs...

The machine had a little hardware problem.  I fixed it this morning.

 - J<