Subject: fvwmrect.h

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:41:03 +0100

Hi All,
	I can't find fvwmrect.h in the snapshots. The mail archive has it being
added on 01/08/06.

Cheers,
Tim.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:59:49 -0400

> 	I can't find fvwmrect.h in the snapshots. The mail archive has it being

Do you have a sticky flag set somewhere?
This file was missing for a while, but its in the libs directory now.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:15:23 +0000

> This file was missing for a while, but its in the libs directory now.

I understand that Tim still has no cvs access...
He speaks about snapshots. Tim, until tomorrow you may get it from:

  ftp://ftp.fvwm.org/pub/fvwm/devel/sources/libs/fvwmrect.h

Regards,
Mikhael.

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:17:57 +0100

> This file was missing for a while, but its in the libs directory now.

I'm looking in fvwm-snap-20010814.tar.gz and it's not there. Does it
need to be added to a makefile or something in order for it to get
included in a snapshot?

Cheers,
Tim.

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:26:11 -0400

> need to be added to a makefile or something in order for it to get

Looks like it. I'd do it, but I think Mikhael is already on the case.

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:31:13 +0100

> I understand that Tim still has no cvs access...

Very true. Here at ST we have to suffer several layered caching proxies
before getting out on the information superhighway. Jason very kindly
helped with some experiments with http-tunnel but I could never get a
complete CVS update to work. The good news is that in from September
I'll be changing employer (again).

With all the timing and panache of someone arriving at 1am New Years day
I'm about to transfer to a fabless semiconductor IP startup dot-com.
Since the new company will be hacking on some GNU tools there will be
CVS access (once the IT contractors are finished).

Cheers,
Tim.