Subject: Announce?

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Jul 2001 09:36:48 -0400

Did anyone announce to any of the newsgroups?

I haven't seen it go by on any of them here yet... I saw an announce for
fvwm-ewmh on c.o.l.announce though.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 09:47:52 -0400

> Did anyone announce to any of the newsgroups?

Nope.  I would have done it but I didn't want it to get announced twice.
Jason never answered when I asked if he was going to do it.
At least I think I asked.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 14:03:08 -0400

> At least I think I asked.

If I don't hear otherwise, I'll post to

comp.windows.x
comp.windows.x.apps
comp.os.linux.announce

this evening (4 or 5 hours from now)

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 08:46:02 -0400

> this evening (4 or 5 hours from now)

Ah, finally the comp.os.linux.announce shows up.

Now I think its done.  Thanks to everyone that contributed
to the large effort it took to make this release happen.