Subject: Re: Regarding Xinerama support

From: "Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:36:30 +0700

On 22 Jul 01 at 13:37, [email-masked] wrote:

> What is RandR?

    RandR is a Resize and Rotate extension -- an ability to change screen
dimensions of a live X server.  It is available in the CVS version of
XFree86, and is currently limited to KDrive (aka TinyX).  But it is being
ported to mainstream XAA-based servers.

    A brief discussion of RandR is at

http://www.xfree86.org/~keithp/talks/randr/

       ___________________________________________________________________
       Dmitry Yu. Bolkhovityanov  |  Novosibirsk, RUSSIA
       phone (383-2)-39-49-56     |  The Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics
                                  |  Lab. 5-13
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]