Subject: CVS dane fvwm-web: * generated/manpages/man-pages.html: Regenerate pages on Linux,

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 07:16:06 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	dane	01/07/04 07:16:06

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	generated/manpages: FvwmAnimate.html FvwmAuto.html 
	                    FvwmBacker.html FvwmBanner.html 
	                    FvwmButtons.html FvwmCommand.html 
	                    FvwmConsole.html FvwmConsoleC.html 
	                    FvwmCpp.html FvwmDebug.html FvwmEvent.html 
	                    FvwmForm.html FvwmIconBox.html 
	                    FvwmIconMan.html FvwmIdent.html FvwmM4.html 
	                    FvwmPager.html FvwmRearrange.html 
	                    FvwmSave.html FvwmSaveDesk.html 
	                    FvwmScript.html FvwmScroll.html 
	                    FvwmTaskBar.html FvwmWharf.html 
	                    FvwmWinList.html focus-link.html fvwm2.html 
	                    man-pages.html xpmroot.html 

Log message:
* generated/manpages/man-pages.html: Regenerate pages on Linux,
fvwm2.1 is producing a short synopsis on Sun, HP, AIX.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]