Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: * added man pages new in 2.4.0

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 11:08:05 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	01/07/04 11:08:05

Modified files:
	.              : index.html 
	generated      : run_man2html.sh 
	generated/manpages: FvwmAnimate.html FvwmAuto.html 
	                    FvwmBacker.html FvwmBanner.html 
	                    FvwmButtons.html FvwmCommand.html 
	                    FvwmConsole.html FvwmConsoleC.html 
	                    FvwmCpp.html FvwmDebug.html FvwmEvent.html 
	                    FvwmForm.html FvwmIconBox.html 
	                    FvwmIconMan.html FvwmIdent.html FvwmM4.html 
	                    FvwmPager.html FvwmRearrange.html 
	                    FvwmSave.html FvwmSaveDesk.html 
	                    FvwmScript.html FvwmScroll.html 
	                    FvwmTaskBar.html FvwmWharf.html 
	                    FvwmWinList.html focus-link.html fvwm2.html 
	                    xpmroot.html 
Added files:
	generated/manpages: FvwmDragWell.html FvwmGtk.html 
	                    FvwmTheme.html fvwm-menu-desktop.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-directory.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-headlines.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-xlock.html fvwm24_convert.html 
	                    fvwmbug.html fvwmrc_convert.html index.html 
Removed files:
	generated/manpages: man-pages.html 

Log message:
* added man pages new in 2.4.0
* the index is now manpages/index.html not manpages/man-pages.html
* run_man2html: added a functionality to work with man2html from linux man

The new output is experimental. It is not exactly follows man, but close.
The browser window may be resized now and text follows.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]