Subject: CVS migo fvwm-web: make opera and lynx happy too

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 16:55:36 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm-web
Changes by:	migo	01/07/04 16:55:36

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	generated      : run_man2html.sh 
	generated/manpages: FvwmAnimate.html FvwmAuto.html 
	                    FvwmBacker.html FvwmBanner.html 
	                    FvwmButtons.html FvwmCommand.html 
	                    FvwmConsole.html FvwmConsoleC.html 
	                    FvwmCpp.html FvwmDebug.html 
	                    FvwmDragWell.html FvwmEvent.html 
	                    FvwmForm.html FvwmGtk.html FvwmIconBox.html 
	                    FvwmIconMan.html FvwmIdent.html FvwmM4.html 
	                    FvwmPager.html FvwmRearrange.html 
	                    FvwmSave.html FvwmSaveDesk.html 
	                    FvwmScript.html FvwmScroll.html 
	                    FvwmTaskBar.html FvwmTheme.html 
	                    FvwmWharf.html FvwmWinList.html 
	                    focus-link.html fvwm-menu-desktop.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-directory.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-headlines.html 
	                    fvwm-menu-xlock.html fvwm2.html 
	                    fvwm24_convert.html fvwmbug.html 
	                    fvwmrc_convert.html index.html xpmroot.html 

Log message:
make opera and lynx happy too

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]