Subject: CVS domivogt: * Added new conditions CurrentGlobalPage and CurrentGlobalPageAnyDesk.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 07:29:31 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	01/07/28 07:29:31

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog NEWS todo-xinerama 
	docs           : ChangeLog FAQ 
	fvwm           : conditional.c fvwm.h fvwm2.1 modconf.c 
	                 module_interface.c module_interface.h virtual.c 
	libs           : XineramaSupport.c XineramaSupport.h defaults.h 
	                 fvwmlib.h 

Log message:
* Added new conditions CurrentGlobalPage and CurrentGlobalPageAnyDesk.
* Adapted conditions CurrentPage, CurrentScreen and CurrentPageAnyDesk to match
pnly windows on the current Xinerama screen.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]