Subject: 2.4.0-pre1 uplaoded, please move to testing directory

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:45:08 +0200

This one is not meant to be announced on the web site and should
go into the testing directory.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Jun 2001 11:23:56 -0500

It's there.

 - J<