Subject: Re: X11 FAQ

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 16:57:28 -0400

Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:
> It won't hurt to put a reference to the X11 FAQ in our FAQ.

Since you quoted the entire answer, I think the link
would be better in our links web page, but I can't seem to find
an official source.

Theres an entirely different one at the OpenGroup.
The one I found seems to be culled from the newsgroup and archived
at www.faqs.org.

I'll keep it in mind.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]