Subject: Freshmeat

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 May 2001 12:42:03 -0400

Someone here should assert ownership of the freshmeat FVWM page; after
the re-org it's owned by N/A.

I can do it, or someone else can (probably should be an FVWM developer);
it doesn't matter.  You need to have a freshmeat account to do so.

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Paul D. Smith <[email-masked]>    HASMAT--HA Software Methods & Tools
 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 13:01:38 -0400

> the re-org it's owned by N/A.

I think you mean the N/A thats here:

  FVWM
 by N/A - Friday, December 4th 1998 20:07 EST

I don't see how to change that.
I didn't think that was the owner, I was able to update information
without any problem.

> it doesn't matter.  You need to have a freshmeat account to do so.

I have an account.

-- 
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: "Paul D. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 May 2001 13:25:28 -0400

%% Dan Espen <[email-masked]> writes:

  de> I think you mean the N/A thats here:

Yes.

  de>  FVWM
  de> by N/A - Friday, December 4th 1998 20:07 EST

  de> I don't see how to change that.

Look under the Project popdown menu at the top of the screen (you
must be logged in) and select "change owner".

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 13:39:04 -0400

> must be logged in) and select "change owner".

Thanks.  Done.

I wonder if I'll ever get the hang of these guis?