Subject: dtpad gets a zero width border

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 12:00:19 +0100

Configuration Information [Automatically generated, do not change]:
uname output: SunOS silver 5.5.1 Generic_103640-35 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
Compiler: gcc
Compilation CFLAGS: -g -O2
prefix: /u/phippst/sunos

FVWM Version:	2.3.33 (fvwm-snap-20010507)
FVWM_MODULEDIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/libexec/fvwm/2.3.33
FVWM_DATADIR:	/u/phippst/sunos/share/fvwm
FVWM_USERDIR:	/u/phippst/.fvwm

Description:
	dtpad is a weird app, it is a single process that edits many files
	in separate windows. It re-uses these windows rather than destroy
	and re-create them. With this latest snapshot when a window is
	reused it appears with no border or title bar.

Repeat-By:
	dtpad some files, close them then dtpad some more. If you don't have
	the application (from CDE) try using an app that withdraws windows.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Tim Phipps <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 14:22:49 +0100

Ignore this, I can't reproduce it. It only happened after a restart from
2.3.32 to 2.3.33.

Cheers,
Tim.