Subject: FvwmPager WindowColorsets not updating completely

From: An Thi-Nguyen Le <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:23:52 -0500

Version: cvs (May 8th)

I ran across something strange recently with FvwmPager. 

1. Set up the pager like so, and *without* mini icons:

    *FvwmPagerWindowColorsets 1 2
    *FvwmPagerSmallFont 5x7

2. Set up colorsets 1 and 2:

    *FvwmThemeColorset 1 fg white, bg lightblue, Pixmap
    *FvwmThemeColorset 2 fg lightblue, bg navy, Pixmap

3. Start up the pager any way you want.

4. Move around windows, focusing them, unfocusing them, and so on.
   All the colors should be right.

5. Now, change the colorsets:

    *FvwmThemeColorset 1 fg red, bg pink, Pixmap
    *FvwmThemeColorset 2 fg green, bg black, Pixmap

6. Move around the windows, focusing them, unfocusing them, and so on. 
   On the current viewport, everything is obviously okay.  

7. Now change the viewport (scroll left or right or up or down by
   100%, or change desktops).  
   
8. Now, change back to the original viewport.

9. Now move around the windows, focusing and unfocusing them.

Result: The unfocus windows colorset foreground for the pager has fallen 
back to the previous version (e.g., no longer red, but white).

If one restarts the pager, then the colorsets are correct no matter what 
one does, up until the colorsets change again.

-- 
An Thi-Nguyen Le
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 12:37:26 +0200

> back to the previous version (e.g., no longer red, but white).

I can confirm this.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: [email-masked]
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen
fon: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-0, fax: ++49 (0) 7071/7965-20
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 13:13:22 +0200

> > back to the previous version (e.g., no longer red, but white).

Fixed.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^