Subject: webpage update ?

From: "Tim Freedom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 18:37:09 -0700

www.fvwm.org still notes 2.3.30 as the latest beta (unlike whats written in 
NEWS FLASH).  The "downloads" page needs to be updated as well to reflect 
the new release (the link is correct, the text is not).

Looks as though some script went awry somewhere.

Just thought I'd mention it.

BTW: whatever happened regarding the contest for a New FVWM logo ?

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:50:39 -0400

> Looks as though some script went awry somewhere.

Fixed.

> Just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks.

> BTW: whatever happened regarding the contest for a New FVWM logo ?

Some of the submissions ended up in the fvwm icons package.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]