Subject: CVS domivogt: * Rewrote Scr.Focus, Scr.LastScreenFocus and Scr.PreviousFocus handling.

From: FVWM CVS <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 06:54:10 -0500

CVSROOT:	/home/cvs/fvwm
Module name:	fvwm
Changes by:	domivogt	01/04/05 06:54:10

Modified files:
	.              : ChangeLog 
	fvwm           : add_window.c builtins.c conditional.c events.c 
	                 focus.c focus.h fvwm.c icons.c misc.c 
	                 move_resize.c screen.h update.c virtual.c 
	                 windowlist.c 

Log message:
* Rewrote Scr.Focus, Scr.LastScreenFocus and Scr.PreviousFocus handling.
* Fixed Prev command w/ I function specifiers.

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]