Subject: time to build 2.3.31

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 00:24:30 +0200

Anyone who wants to build 2.3.31?  Otherwise I'll do it myself
on saturday or sunday.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 18:34:15 -0400

> Anyone who wants to build 2.3.31?  Otherwise I'll do it myself

I don't know if "wants to" is the right phrase, but I'm willing.

Now? Tommorrow?

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:00:37 +0200

> I don't know if "wants to" is the right phrase, but I'm willing.

Whenever you think is the right time.  I'll commit another few
patches this evening, so you may want to wait a day or two.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

---

From: Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 01:37:51 +0200

> > I don't know if "wants to" is the right phrase, but I'm willing.

I appreciate your level-headedness, and that is the reason why I
try to avoid building releases myself.  Often, wehn I have
finished a bug fixing session I think it is a good idea to make
another release before I go to bed, but most of the time it's a
rather bad idea.

> patches this evening, so you may want to wait a day or two.

Done.  Feel free to build the release any time you like.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^