Subject: Re: Notification: incoming/705

From: Pekka Marjola <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Apr 2001 13:53:22 +0300

>>>>> In <[email-masked]>,
>>>>> On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:32:57 +0200,
>>>>> "Dominik" == Dominik Vogt <[email-masked]> writes:

Dominik> Then please try that snapshot with the debug code.  In the end it
Dominik> seems to be a problem of the X server that is triggered under
Dominik> obscure circumstance.

Dominik> Could you try XFree 4.x?

Re-tried. Now I have XFree-4 server, too; earlier just all libraries.
The same problem still appears - but not every time I start fvwm.
Note that FvwmTheme must be running to see the problem.

-- 
[email-masked] * http://www.iki.fi/pema/
Saga Keeper 	(Ars Magica web tool)	1.0b7	http://www.sagakeeper.com/
pema-init	(emacs startup)		0.18	http://www.iki.fi/pema/emacs/
zbkrc		(shell startup)		0.21	http://www.iki.fi/pema/zbkrc/
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]