Subject: IVR IS DEAD: WHY VOICEXML IS REPLACING IT_s

From: "Marketing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:17:06 -0400

*******************************************************************
You are receiving this e-mail because we thought this important message
would be of interest to you. VoiceGenie Technologies is at the forefront of
providing solutions that allow users through any phone to access the Voice
Web through an industry leading VoiceXML Gateway.

We try to send our e-mails only to interested parties.

To be removed from further mailings, reply to this message with-REMOVE-in
the subject line and indicate the e-mail address to be removed.
____________________________________________________________________

VoiceGenie's VoiceXML solution is more cost effective than traditional
proprietary IVR, is standards based and has carrier grade reliability, with
ultimate efficiency and customer satisfaction.

Would you like to discuss your Voice Web project with us? VoiceGenie will
help you.
Please visit : http://www.voicegenie.com/contact_65.html

Visit VoiceGenie Today:
http://www.voicegenie.com/ads/home65.html

VoiceGenie's VoiceXML Voice Web Newsletter: Pass this on if you know of a
colleague who would like to read about the VoiceXML voice services industry!

*****************   CONTENTS  ************************

NEWS

1.    Find out why VoiceXML is replacing IVR.
2.    VoiceGenie Launches GeniePartner Program
3.    New VoiceXML Developer Tools: VoiceGenie Announces GenieTracer(tm)!
4.    New VoIP: VoiceGenie Announces Complete Voice Web Solution with VoIP
5.    VoiceXML White Paper: Voice Genie helps you make the best decision.
6.    I dream of Genie, Just what you've been wishing for: the Voice
Web,article by Andrew Wahl, Canadian Business Magazine
7.    Where speech meets the Web, article by Rob Marchand.
8.    VoiceGenie offers extensive Professional Development Services.

VOICEXML VOICE WEB TECHNOLOGY

9.     Learn Speech Application Design Using VoiceXML at VoiceGenie
10.    Developing VoiceXML applications? Check out our Platinum Developers
Node.
11.    Complete Developer Packages now available.

****************    NEWS  *************************

1.
Find out why VoiceXML is replacing IVR. The Business Advantages of VoiceXML
versus proprietary technology  and IVR systems, an article by John Hibel,
VoiceGenie Director of Business Development. To see the copy of the full
article please go to the second issue of the VoiceXML Review published by
the VoiceXML Forum:

http://www.voicexmlreview.org/Feb2001/features/business_advantages.html#.

__________________________________________________

2.
VoiceGenie Launches GeniePartner Program, Voice Web products leader partners
with key technology providers, systems integrators & distributors to
voice-enable the enterprise.
To see the full release please go to:
http://www.voicegenie.com/press_release65b.html
_________________________________________________

3.
New VoiceXML Developer Tools: VoiceGenie Announces GenieTracer(tm), the
PC-Based VoiceXML Run-time Simulator for Rapid Voice Web Application
Development.

To see the full release please go to:
http://www.voicegenie.com/press_release65.html
___________________________________________________

4.
New VoIP solution: VoiceGenie Announces Complete Voice Web Solution with
VoIP, VoiceXML Gateway Version 5.0 First To Extend VoiceXML Services To
VoIP.

To see the full release please go to:
http://www.voicegenie.com/press_release65a.html

____________________________________________________

5.
Voice Genie offers a new White Paper to help you make the best VoiceXML
decision. "Speaking Freely About The VoiceGenie VoiceXML Gateway and The
VoiceXML Interpreter"

Download the PDF at http://www.voicegenie.com/products_more_info65.html

_____________________________________________________

6.
I dream of Genie, Just what you've been wishing for: the Voice Web, article
by Andrew Wahl, Canadian Business Magazine.

To see the copy of the full article please go to:
http://www.canadianbusiness.com/magazine_items/2001/apr16_01_genie.shtml

______________________________________________________

7.
VoiceXML: Where Speech Meets the Web, article by Rob Marchand, A lesson on
VoiceXML and how it can be used. To see the copy of the full article please
go to the first issue of the VoiceXML Review published by the VoiceXML
Forum:

http://www.voicexmlreview.org/columns/Jan2001_first_words.html

______________________________________________________

8.
VoiceGenie offers extensive Professional Development Services including
complete end to end VoiceXML designing, building, testing, and deployment
services. For a no obligation consultation by VoiceGenie's VoiceXML experts
please click below and indicate Professional Development Services in the
information box:

http://www.voicegenie.com/contact_65.html

****** VOICEXML VOICE WEB TECHNOLOGY *************

9.
Learn Speech Application Design Using VoiceXML at VoiceGenie. The VoiceXML
Voice Web and applications to support it are growing at a tremendous pace.
Make sure you are at the forefront of Speech Application Design by
participating in VoiceGenie's New Advanced courses now offered for a short
time only at a special low introductory cost. Learn VoiceXML from the market
leading specialists.

To Learn more about Speech Application Design Using VoiceXML please go to:
http://www.voicegenie.com/learn_65.html

_________________________________________________________________

10.
VoiceGenie's Platinum Developer's Node allows our customers to deploy their
service on a commercial basis, within a highly reliable and controlled
environment, prior to committing to full-scale deployment. For additional
details please click below and indicate Platinum Developers Node in the
information box:

http://www.voicegenie.com/products_more_info65.html

_________________________________________________________________

11.
The VoiceGenie Developer Package allows developers to bring a full platform
into their network for the lowest cost when on site hardware and integration
is a necessity. For additional details please click on the URL below and
indicate Developer Package in the information box:

http://www.voicegenie.com/contact_65.html

****************************************************************************
>From time to time VoiceGenie Technologies distributes a e-newsletter update
to its member list, containing the latest information about VoiceGenie
Technologies, our VoiceXML Gateway products, and the VoiceXML, Voice Web
industry in general.

Do you know of someone who would like to read about the VoiceXML voice
services industry?
Pass this on and register at : http://www.voicegenie.com/signup65.html

E-mail information will not be distributed or sold for any other purpose
other than this e-mail subscription.

VoiceGenie Technologies
http://www.voicegenie.com/ads/home65.html

VoiceGenie Technologies Developers Workshop
http://www.voicegenie.com/developer_65.html
****************************************************************************
*

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]