Subject: odd FvwmAnimate

From: Brad Giaccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 07:19:29 -0400

I first noticed this with fvwm2.3.29 I beilieve.  Basically I build from CVS then do a make install-strip.  This has always worked fine.  But Now I get

FvwmAnimate: error in loading shared libraries: FvwmAnimate: symbol strrchr, version GLIBC_2.1 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

leila(160) ldd ~/fvwm23/Linux//libexec/fvwm/2.3.31/FvwmAnimate 
        libXpm.so.4 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.so.4 (0x4001c000)
        libSM.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libSM.so.6 (0x4002a000)
        libICE.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libICE.so.6 (0x40034000)
        libXext.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libXext.so.6 (0x4004b000)
        libX11.so.6 => /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6 (0x40058000)
        libm.so.6 => /lib/libm.so.6 (0x400fc000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x40119000)
        /lib/ld-linux.so.2 => /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x40000000)

I haven't upgraded any of the standard libraries on my system.  So I
know that isn't the problem.  This on a Redhat 6.2 system basically
stock from the CD's)

Brad

-- 
--- There are two kinds of knowledge, you either know the answer or
			you know where to find it
		      -Kane, Johnson, and anonymous
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]