Subject: Great!

From: Olivier Chapuis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:19:58 +0200

Mikhael I found your change to osx and the new theme really
great.
Olivier

--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Larry Gensch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:03:06 -0400 (EDT)

> Mikhael I found your change to osx and the new theme really

Can you shed some more light on this?  I wrote an OSX "theme" for
fvwm2 (I sent my code out on this list about six months ago).  Dan
Espen modified it to work with his own "themes" using decor hooks.

I'd be very interested in any other work that has gone into making
fvwm2 look/act more like Aqua/OSX.

Or am I completely misunderstanding your message?

-- 
Larry Gensch                                          [email-masked]

            Working for COMPAQ for over a twentieth of a century

---

From: Dan Espen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:14:55 -0400

> Or am I completely misunderstanding your message?

I think Mikhael mistakenly copied this list although I'm
always interested in whats going on in Fvwm Themes.

I think this will help explain what Fvwm Themes is all about:

http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/

I'd watch out for lawyers too, only put original work into
things you publish on the web.

--
Dan Espen
444 Hoes Lane  Room RRC 1C-214           E-mail: [email-masked]
Piscataway, NJ 08854                     Phone: (732) 699-5570
--
Visit the official FVWM web page at <URL:http://www.fvwm.org/>.
To unsubscribe from the list, send "unsubscribe fvwm-workers" in the
body of a message to [email-masked].
To report problems, send mail to [email-masked]

---

From: Mikhael Goikhman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 08:21:10 -0500

On 20 Apr 2001 08:03:06 -0400, Larry Gensch wrote:
> > Mikhael I found your change to osx and the new theme really great.
> 

We usually discuss these topics on fvwm-themes-devel list.
Olivier refers to the latest changes in the fvwm-themes cvs, pre-0.4.3.
Here are screenshots of some of the changes:

  http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/screenshots/full/osx.gif
  http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/screenshots/full/brushedmetal.gif
  http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/screenshots/full/nanogui.gif

I used your configuration posted more than year ago to initially create
theme osx in fvwm-themes-0.0.5, Olivier and me almost fully rewrote it
since then. Recently I changed buttons to look more like the original.

You may either get cvs version or wait for fvwm-themes-0.4.3 (preferable,
you will be able to define window buttons used and their order too).

Regards,
Mikhael.